Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Pardon me, but that is an argument with a tunnel view, since it is not so!
WDR has a fork with 2 friends&rivals blocks, Kati/Jamal and Lee/Davis, which differ in tone and nuance no matter the route you take. Once you decide which side you play through this time, there are 3 major paths (full romance, sharing/swinging and NTR) with several subroutes, which influence the story and tone of it. For example, you could take a "two buddies share the wife, all three are onboard with what happens" or "a consensual cucking, but very heavily into voyeurism".

While it is partly correct that you should build up your scores and traits, you do not need max points everywhere or often, normally only for one of the specific subpaths. Traits can only be accessed if you do make some meaningful choices before, see just e.g. "exhibitionist", which is easier to get on the romance and happy sharing routes, whereas it is extremly difficult to impossible to get on hard NTR, because for this trait to be gained, you need a loving couple exploring together what they like and not like in the bedroom.
Likewise there is the option of "tactical snoop" skill use, since while snooping generally leads towards (harder) NTR, the events differ in severity and in a (very) few cases are usable even on the romance and sharing routes. It is also important with snooping to know that enabling a snoop event, but not(!) snooping it directly has fewer and milder consequences. Hence the tactical snoop moniker.
There are quite some meaningful choices to be made inthe game on all (sub)routes, since the stories differ in part rather dramatically and you cannot see all content in one playthrough, since the storylines differ much depending on your decisions.
Well, I did struggle enough just to get in the main route and to maintain it, leave alone explore any of these subs.

I don't think that scenes that will never be discovered are a bad thing, but they do take more time to develop as a consequence.
Generally speaking, this type of thing is more reasonable with a team of devs, than a single person, so the workload can be shared, instead of overburdened.

I think this game could use a in game walkthrough. Anyways, I don't have anything else to add to this discussion.

Reactions: Turret

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I finally got a chance to catch up on this game.
Now I don't have a problem with the fact there's what seem's to be a sharing path a happy cuck path and a outright Hard NTR.
Sofar atleast you can avoid what you don't want.
My issue is the party were you choose between the two Bull's.
On both path's and all routes the MC comes across as a spinless wimp.
With Jemal or what ever his name is the MC comes back from the toilet and instantly hides in the shadow's going on about how he couldn't possibly win in a fight against him while just watching him come on to his wife.
Bullshit there's no fight needed.
You just walk up to them say something to your wife about feeling better now and then stand there next to your wife,
And fuck up his game also rescuing her nope he don't do that.
And same issue with the boss he instantly just decides to stay hidden and just eavesdrops at the door.
Then even when he see's her looking uncomfortable because the boss is feeling up her leg and talking about how she is a Sub and she should be his Sub.
Do's he fuck up his game by knocking on the door then walking in while saying "Hi Darling there you are oh hello you must be her boss".
and rescuing her nope.
But the biggest pisser is that and don't get me wrong I have done more than a few drugs in my life.
I would of gone ape shit over someone doing that to my wifes and my drink without our knowledge.
But when he's told by supposedly his and his wifes friend (but really the Bulls wingwoman) "Oh by the way I spiked your drink with Molly".
All He's can say is "oh well I didn't notice as I was sick". hello possible clue as to why you was sick make's more sence than just a dodgy sandwich.
I could buy into him being like this on all other route except the supossed Romance Route.
This spinless beta has a Romance route yeh right.
He'd be lucky to get anywhere romancing a potted plant acting like that.

Apart from that the game is alright.
Just Sayin.

Last edited:

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
Now I don't have a problem with the fact there's what seem's to be a sharing path a happy cuck path and a outright Hard NTR.
With Jemal or what ever his name is the MC comes back from the toilet and instantly hides in the shadow's going on about how he couldn't possibly win in a fight against him while just watching him come on to his wife.
You just walk up to them say something to your wife about feeling better now and then stand there next to your wife,
And same issue with the boss he instantly just decides to stay hidden and just eavesdrops at the door.
Then even when he see's her looking uncomfortable because the boss is feeling up her leg and talking about how she is a Sub and she should be his Sub.
Do's he fuck up his game by knocking on the door then walking in while saying "Hi Darling there you are oh hello you must be her boss".
and rescuing her nope.
But the biggest pisser is that and don't get me wrong I have done more than a few drugs in my life.
I would of gone ape shit over someone doing that to my wifes and my drink without our knowledge.
But when he's told by supposedly his and his wifes friend (but really the Bulls wingwoman) "Oh by the way I spiked your drink with Molly".
All He's can say is "oh well I didn't notice as I was sick". hello possible clue as to why you was sick make's more sence than just a dodgy sandwich.
I could buy into him being like this on all other route except the supossed Romance Route.

Just Sayin.
I think if the Author goes on the route of overtime building enough confidence to basically challenge and dominate everyone around him, then this route would make a lot more sense.
Its a better development to have him just become a lot more dominant as the story goes on if that's the plan tbh

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
and rescuing her nope.

Just Sayin.
I think if the Author goes on the route of overtime building enough confidence to basically challenge and dominate everyone around him, then this route would make a lot more sense.
Its a better development to have him just become a lot more dominant as the story goes on if that's the plan tbh
Going by the way you wrote your post, I take it that you a) play him like a spineless cuck and b) took snoop, which in conjunction leads mainly towards NTR. BUT you can also play him far more like a stag or dominant and your MC can, if you play him right, develop quite nicely over the game!
You can outwit your rivals, there is even the possibility of going into a winable fight later on, you can bring them on your side, charm your wife in ways they cannot, all if you play your cards right.
Naturally if you play him like a loser, he will come out like a loser, small wonder. But you can also develop him quite nicely into a winner.

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
Going by the way you wrote your post, I take it that you a) play him like a spineless cuck and b) took snoop, which in conjunction leads mainly towards NTR. BUT you can also play him far more like a stag or dominant and your MC can, if you play him right, develop quite nicely over the game!
You can outwit your rivals, there is even the possibility of going into a winable fight later on, you can bring them on your side, charm your wife in ways they cannot, all if you play your cards right.
Naturally if you play him like a loser, he will come out like a loser, small wonder. But you can also develop him quite nicely into a winner.
I played both routes.... I am aware of the other one.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
and rescuing her nope.

Just Sayin.
I would agree that on the "X acts antagonistic" paths, the MC tends to act unneccesarily subservient; and I mentioned this in my prior post how that dialogue should be tied to the "talk to her about sharing" fork, not the former.

Other than that - most of the things you describe occur on snoop paths, which is a spineless action to begin with. Hopefully eventually the non-snoop will rival the amount of content on snoop.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
and rescuing her nope.

Just Sayin.
This game is great due to the fact that it offers different way to play. You wanna be a cuck you might be able to play it. Prefer to be a stag (which i did) and you've it.
Take the other job, treat her well, build a relashionship, don't let them walk on you and you'll have it.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I played both routes.... I am aware of the other one.
This might be because of the way we both use English or because you answered a post part I wrote for LWtbo , but I am not sure what you mean with "I played both routes(...)"? We have two "Blocks" of friends and rivals, Kati/Jamal and Lee/Davis. But both sides have the full range of possible routes! The main routes are full romance, sharing/swinging and NTR, all 3 with several subpaths each.

is there option that MC can cheat on Mel?
This is planned for the future, as far as I know currently, but it will always be a sidepath, since the focus is on our couple.

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
I'm not a huge fan of sharing and dislike the hard NTR, but I like corruption. Is the non NTR path mostly vanilla romance or can it be a little more spicy?

Reactions: Anita devi

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

0.38 is Live!
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !
I read the new change log, looking good, want to play it soon!:) Some thoughts on the updates so far: The graphics with the main characters in it become better. For example Lee´s current look is better IMHO than the one of the beginning or our wife is also becoming better and better, even if my personal favourite look for her is the one with the ponytail and bangs.

But I also know that in DAZ some hairstyles are easier to work with than others. I think it is no coincidence that on both Kati and Lee routes our wife´s hair now is long and straight, outside your penchant for changing styles throughout your stories.
I mentioned it already before, but the way the Lee/Davis routes develops shows the different tone and nuance of the story as a whole compared with the Kati ones.
On the Kati side of the story our wife develops towards a perky, funloving and confident (if you two explore her hidden exhibitionism) person. Also Dealings with other characters and situations, be they good or bad, are upfront and on the table.
On the Lee side on the other hand, our wife develops towards a submissive people pleaser and the vibe of shady backroom dealings and betrayal is very present.

Now for some things I could only read about, but cannot vote on. If I might tell you my opinion on the pregnancy content question: It should differ on the main routes taken. On the romance routes it is clear the we, the MCs, will make our wife pregnant, if we decide to have kids.
On the happy sharing/swinging routes it should be the players decision between MC, Jamal/Davis and even someone from the VIP lounge/the Pledged for the pregnancy lovers. And it should be possible to either have all kids by one person or mix it up over the pregnancies, depending on how we play. For example, the first kid by the MC, the second one by Jamal (if they are buddies), the third by the MC again.
On positive sharing/Swinging it should also be a thing to think about if the MC could impregnate e.g. Tania or Kati, if you went for them. But that is for the sideroutes, less the main routes with Mei and not as important as our couple.

On the hard NTR routes, the MC should be able to impregnate the wife too, if with not so good chances, but the overwhelming choice will be Jamal/Davis and soneone from the VIP lounge/the Pledged. Here it should be obvious that outside the heavy voyeur and pregnancy fetishist players, which sould choose themselves, the choice should be made by how the route was playing out, not the MC.

The second patron post about new changes for the Kati/Jamal route, could you give us plebeian, but dedicated fans at least a hint what might be in store?

Bye until the next post

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone
3.90 star(s) 26 Votes