Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
new content doesn't start. i load my save and it still ends with wifey giving mc a massage and handjob in the bedroom. same place as last time. non ntr route

Reactions: WoodyGB

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
new content doesn't start. i load my save and it still ends with wifey giving mc a massage and handjob in the bedroom. same place as last time. non ntr route
I presume, going by your description, that you play one of the romance or Sharing/Swinging routes on the Kati/Jamal side of the game. Outside some smaller changes and bugfixes, this new version has only content for the Lee/Davis side. 3Diddly makes 2 months updates for each side. The next update cycle for the Kati/Jamal side starts with v0.39 in November.

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I presume, going by your description, that you play one of the romance or Sharing/Swinging routes on the Kati/Jamal side of the game. Outside some smaller changes and bugfixes, this new version has only content for the Lee/Davis side. 3Diddly makes 2 months updates for each side. The next update cycle for the Kati/Jamal side starts with v0.39 in November.
romance not sharing with jamal. thank you for the info (y)

Reactions: Turret

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
so can we get all stats high and still go on and spy as main character from the beginning of the game ?

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
I tried a few times but i never got to get the needed corrupted points to get the firsts scenes without the drug stat, perhaps someone have somekind of wk?

JLConradie

Nov 17, 2019
I should have read the DEVS notes before downloading it.. I know that 3Diddly wants to attract as many people as he can and divide the game in 3 main routes with sub routs as well.. TOOOO MUCH.. Its confusing and to play every route with every update means play the updates repeatedly to find what you like. Now on the other hand I have to wait 3 updates to follow my route what I like again. 6 to 8 months for my route update what I like.. Well.. I am sad to say... NO not for me.. Conclusion.. All people will only like 1/3 (one third) of the game. :unsure: You are and will work very hard.. it's like completing 3 games every 6 to 8 months. I like the game though..

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thank you, it was very difficult to do it, I tried to reduce love as much as possible from the beginning
Glad to be of help! As I mentioned, if you play a romance or happy sharing/swinging route it is easy to get this trait, since you and your wife explore together what you like and not like in the bedroom. On most NTR paths this will not happen at all.

Conclusion.. All people will only like 1/3 (one third) of the game. :unsure:
I do not know how you come to this conclusion. I like to play the romance and happy sharing/swinging routes, so I like about 2/3 of the game.:);) But I can see your point if you like to play just one of the main routes.

Reactions: Madarahyuuga

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
I got an error on wife's dialogue during sex.

EDIT : Too many of errors on wife's dialogue on 3 sex scenes.

EDIT 2 : These errors are only on sharing (no error for hardcore, softcore and vanilla)

EDIT 3 : I tried to reload my savegame (sharing) after played hardcore, softcore and vanilla. Now, I don't have these errors anymore... I don't understand why....

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/wifey.rpy", line 18422, in script
w arouse "Ahhhh!"
Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/wifey.rpy", line 18422, in script
w arouse "Ahhhh!"
File "J:\Ren'Py (in process)\Wifey's Dilemma Revisited v.0.37\renpy\ast.py", line 930, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "J:\Ren'Py (in process)\Wifey's Dilemma Revisited v.0.37\renpy\exports.py", line 1474, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "J:\Ren'Py (in process)\Wifey's Dilemma Revisited v.0.37\renpy\character.py", line 1352, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
File "J:\Ren'Py (in process)\Wifey's Dilemma Revisited v.0.37\renpy\character.py", line 1003, in do_display
display_say(who,
File "J:\Ren'Py (in process)\Wifey's Dilemma Revisited v.0.37\renpy\character.py", line 693, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "J:\Ren'Py (in process)\Wifey's Dilemma Revisited v.0.37\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "J:\Ren'Py (in process)\Wifey's Dilemma Revisited v.0.37\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "J:\Ren'Py (in process)\Wifey's Dilemma Revisited v.0.37\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
File "J:\Ren'Py (in process)\Wifey's Dilemma Revisited v.0.37\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "J:\Ren'Py (in process)\Wifey's Dilemma Revisited v.0.37\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
File "J:\Ren'Py (in process)\Wifey's Dilemma Revisited v.0.37\renpy\display\screen.py", line 481, in visit_all
self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
[Previous line repeated 1 more time]
File "J:\Ren'Py (in process)\Wifey's Dilemma Revisited v.0.37\renpy\display\core.py", line 674, in visit_all
for d in self.visit():
File "J:\Ren'Py (in process)\Wifey's Dilemma Revisited v.0.37\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1498, in visit
self.update(self.last_st, self.last_at)
File "J:\Ren'Py (in process)\Wifey's Dilemma Revisited v.0.37\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1509, in update
raw_child, redraw = self.function(st, at, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
File "J:\Ren'Py (in process)\Wifey's Dilemma Revisited v.0.37\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1600, in condition_switch_show
return condition_switch_pick(switch), None
File "J:\Ren'Py (in process)\Wifey's Dilemma Revisited v.0.37\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1595, in condition_switch_pick
raise Exception("Switch could not choose a displayable.")
Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Wifey's Dilemma Revisited 0.37
Mon Oct 23 01:00:42 2023

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
No halloween party in my playthrough which is new thing in 0.37, so this must be 0.36 or my save is bugged somehow.

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
No halloween party in my playthrough which is new thing in 0.37, so this must be 0.36 or my save is bugged somehow.
Delete game's folder (don't delete savegame files) and download again this game. I see halloween party in this game. This game is 0.37.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
I should have read the DEVS notes before downloading it.. I know that 3Diddly wants to attract as many people as he can and divide the game in 3 main routes with sub routs as well.. TOOOO MUCH.. Its confusing and to play every route with every update means play the updates repeatedly to find what you like. Now on the other hand I have to wait 3 updates to follow my route what I like again. 6 to 8 months for my route update what I like.. Well.. I am sad to say... NO not for me.. Conclusion.. All people will only like 1/3 (one third) of the game. :unsure: You are and will work very hard.. it's like completing 3 games every 6 to 8 months. I like the game though..
Actually 6 games, because there are two different bull paths.

This is exactly the reason why I won't bother playing. I think most people already knew what to expect. He should've focused on those people, and get the revenue from satisfaction from a product that will be going forwards.
Instead we have 6 paths, of which... Takes so long and only so little is ever released, that I wonder, if people actually likes this model.

• Angry
Reactions: Turret

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Actually 6 games, because there are two different bull paths.

This is exactly the reason why I won't bother playing. I think most people already knew what to expect. He should've focused on those people, and get the revenue from satisfaction from a product that will be going forwards.
Instead we have 6 paths, of which... Takes so long and only so little is ever released, that I wonder, if people actually likes this model.
Are... y'all complaining a game with just 6 paths has 'too many possible paths to follow'? A RenPy game where you press tab to FFWD through content you've already seen? ... Oi.

Yes, I am loving this game, and I love it when a game gives me meaningful choices. Especially ones that open up new paths. Because when they don't then I just feel jipped every time a menu pops up that pretends to have choices but is just basically 'would you like the next scene to be anal or oral, because either way you're getting f*****' or 'would you like her to submit to the sex scene about to happen or would you like to turn off the game because obviously you're gonna click the first choice'. And there are plenty of games that offer meaningful choices with multiple paths, in a variety of genres - this one, Desert Stalker, A Wife's Phone, Red String, etc. That's what makes them 'games' rather then VNs. And VNs are fine, some people prefer them, I like them once in a while, but games have choices that (hopefully) matter, and quite a few people like that.

Release schedule wise.. eh. I tried a few times to make a game, they're all still on the drawing board. So anyone that successfully releases Something? And its good? And then even updates it? Props, you're rocking it, please keep doing the good work!

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Question - it sounds like the new content is a halloween party.. when is that happening in the game? I saved / ended on week 24, I see the social media thing where I can click on the heart... tried clicking through activities, tried skipping weeks, not seeing it? (All I can seem to do is 'go to work'). I'm going through the route where you and the other dude are bros and enjoying the wife together.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
First off, it would be very nice if we could fade the textbox so that only the words are displayed.
In the cheating route, I would love to see wifey being hit on while she is out by random strangers, like when she is in the club, or store, or in the park, and she fucks or sucks these guys and of course, doesn't tell hubby.
In the sharing route, the same as above, except that they are together and they talk to these random strangers and hubby offers his wife to them, as long as he gets to watch. Hubby even starts cleaning up wifey by sucking and eating the cum that is on her lips, in her mouth or pussy, or ass.
It would be very nice to get wifey's point of view (I love female protags the most), so we don't miss anything.
It would be awesome to play the entire game with wifey as the main character and from her perspective.

3.90 star(s) 26 Votes