SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
In the main menu there are the entries "Extras" (here you find the romance and sharing/swinging gallery in it) and the "NTR Extras" (here you find NTR and some sharing stuff gallery, the latter can have both "good" and "bad" versions)
In the "Extras" there's no sharing/swinging, sharing/swinging is only in the "NTR Extras", both friendly/antagonistic variants, plus obviously the Hard NTR scenes.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
In the "Extras" there's no sharing/swinging, sharing/swinging is only in the "NTR Extras", both friendly/antagonistic variants, plus obviously the Hard NTR scenes.
Yes and no. I count several scenes in the "Extras" gallery as part of friendly sharing/swinging because they are part of the friendly sharing routes, e.g. the talk of our couple after the Halloween party, where you can discuss sharing or the public blowjob after the hike, which can lead to the rooftop fun, an event which is as important for the romance routes as for the friendly sharing stuff.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I've played through the game any way I can imagine, but there are still locked gallery entries in the NTR Extras.

I also tried to unlock it manually, but had to give up. Either I looked in the wrong place or it's not very simple.

Reactions: AlexStandal

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
How to enter NTR route? I try to do it but I always end up on the route of exchange or love
There are 3 main routes (romance, sharing/swinging, hard NTR) with several subpaths, so there are a lot of choices, which have impact. If you want NTR no matter what, you should enable the special hardcore NTR mode at the beginning of the game. Not my cup of tea, but I looked into it for completeness.

I've played through the game any way I can imagine, but there are still locked gallery entries in the NTR Extras.

I also tried to unlock it manually, but had to give up. Either I looked in the wrong place or it's not very simple.
There are two variants of why you still have locked gallery events. One is that the scene in question is on the other wing of routes. We have a side with the various Kati/Jamal and another with the Lee/Davis routes. You have to play paths of both sides to unlock all scenes. Playing e.g. the Kati and Jamal side does not unlock the corresponding Lee/Davis stuff.
The second possibility is that you have one of the very specific events to unlock. For instance, the rooftop fun event on the romance and sharing routes has very exact prerequisites, without the needed stats and prefacing scenes done, you will not get it.

A last possibility and the one I think might be it most probably is that the scene in question is in the patron version of the game. The public version we have is 2 updates behind the patron version. The event is probably already accessible for the patrons, but on the public version only once it catches up to the current patron one.

Reactions: Nerro

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
In the main menu there are the entries "Extras" (here you find the romance and sharing/swinging gallery in it) and the "NTR Extras" (here you find NTR and some sharing stuff gallery, the latter can have both "good" and "bad" versions)
Screenshot_20231007_150632_Wifey's Dilemma Revisited.jpg

This is the games main menu screen.
It has only the Extras , not NTR Extras.
Also I checked completely, that there is no NTR Extras inside the Extras too.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
View attachment 2987123

This is the games main menu screen.
It has only the Extras , not NTR Extras.
Also I checked completely, that there is no NTR Extras inside the Extras too.
The NTR menu unlocks when you start the game and accept NTR content. Also, that game is not mine, I don't know where you got it from. Someone clearly modded the game and added a link to their site. That's not just pirating my game, but straight up stealing my content and putting their own brand in it. Pretty rude.

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The NTR menu unlocks when you start the game and accept NTR content. Also, that game is not mine, I don't know where you got it from. Someone clearly modded the game and added a link to their site. That's not just pirating my game, but straight up stealing my content and putting their own brand in it. Pretty rude.
Hi again!
It definirely looks like someone modded your game extensively without consent and uses it to make money. You should look into this! The guy/guys doing this is using foreign feathers to make himself prettier and get money! This is theft of intellectual property big time!!
An early leak of a patron version is one thing, but these guys truly stole your stuff and abuse it for their own gain!

My thumbs are pressed for you!

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Most file hosting sites will remove stolen content upon receiving a take-down notice.
Sample wording of one I've used follows:

"I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of here is not authorized by me, the copyright holder, or the law. The information provided here is accurate to the best of my knowledge. I swear under penalty of perjury that I am the author and copyright holder.

This file is my (game/visual novel (fill in the blank).

Insert proof here, such as a link the game's home page

I respectfully request you remove the file.

My mailing address is (fill in the blanks)"

Some hosting sites will have their own sample take down notice.

Reactions: Turret

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
Tbh I don't know where I had downloaded it from. Maybe from the top of the discussion or other site.

I would say if I have to guess, the problem is in my phone if the apk is not modded. Many times similar files overwrite each other. This has happened sometimes with other games or files too. Like already seeing saved files even though download the new updated apk, etc.

So maybe it's a "me" problem, I think. I don't know at this point.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Tbh I don't know where I had downloaded it from. Maybe from the top of the discussion or other site.

I would say if I have to guess, the problem is in my phone if the apk is not modded. Many times similar files overwrite each other. This has happened sometimes with other games or files too. Like already seeing saved files even though download the new updated apk, etc.

So maybe it's a "me" problem, I think. I don't know at this point.
If you have the apk from this site, then it would be the correct one. This seems very much to be a modded version, you will never see a WDR with the logo "Sex3D Game" either here or on 3diddly´s patreon site, neither will there be content missing.
You should better let a virus scan run over your phone, who knows what surprises this modded version could have in it.

Reactions: AlexStandal

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
If you have the apk from this site, then it would be the correct one. This seems very much to be a modded version, you will never see a WDR with the logo "Sex3D Game" either here or on 3diddly´s patreon site, neither will there be content missing.
You should better let a virus scan run over your phone, who knows what surprises this modded version could have in it.
Do you know any free virus scan apps or anything like that?
Thanks for advice:)

Sexy11

Jul 13, 2017
In Achievement, there is "Hush Hush" that say "Wife" gain secretive trait. When is she telling the truth?

Anyone know how to get this?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
In Achievement, there is "Hush Hush" that say "Wife" gain secretive trait. When is she telling the truth?

Anyone know how to get this?
Easiest way to get this: turning special NTR hardcore mode on. Your wife will becoming a liar, cheater and several other labels, since all checks, etc are stacked against you.

randomguy26

Apr 23, 2018
Is there a Walkthrough for this Game?
I miss 1 Rival Progress Point with Jamal.
When he sits in the Bar where my Wife has the Bunny Outfit on. I need 5 Rival Points but i only have 4.
I play the Game from the Beginning but i could not find the missing Point.
In the beginning, if you chose both sharing and NTR to be enabled, the hardcore option won't come . Only way to have 5 rival points for jamal is to have hardcore mode enabled, which requires sharing in the beginning to be disabled. spent so much time on figuring this out. fuck +_+

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
In the beginning, if you chose both sharing and NTR to be enabled, the hardcore option won't come . Only way to have 5 rival points for jamal is to have hardcore mode enabled, which requires sharing in the beginning to be disabled. spent so much time on figuring this out. fuck +_+
You don't need to play hardcore to get enough rival points.

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Enjoying the game so far, but I have the v0.34 version and the game stopped giving me Wifey scenes after the Pledged event

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Enjoying the game so far, but I have the v0.34 version and the game stopped giving me Wifey scenes after the Pledged event
That is because you are on the side of routes with Lee/Davis, last public update (0.34) was for the side with Kati/Jamal. The 0.36 update at the end of the month will be for Lee/Davis again.
While both sides have 3 main paths (full romance, sharing/swinging, NTR) with several subpaths, there are major differences in personality and events.

Reactions: rampage97

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
That is because you are on the side of routes with Lee/Davis, last public update (0.34) was for the side with Kati/Jamal. The 0.36 update at the end of the month will be for Lee/Davis again.
While both sides have 3 main paths (full romance, sharing/swinging, NTR) with several subpaths, there are major differences in personality and events.
Ah gotcha, thanks!

Reactions: Turret
3.90 star(s) 25 Votes