Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Relatively easy in this case. You need to be on sharing or NTR routes (might even function with romance paths if you allowed a serious rival at gamestart) and tell your wife that she can stay at Jamal´s Club during the christmas event and telling her to relax and enjoy it. You do not(!) need snoop for this, so it is possible even on a stag sharing playthrough.
But you have to remember that allowing her to stay will cap you max love points one level lower than currently possible and even if choosing all love options later means 8 love points are max up to .034. If you want to gain current max of 9, you should tell her to come home.

Reactions: Back and Jonh4869

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
Wow. This updates just fantastic. The story seems more smooth with its transitions. And the addition of a little new dialogs and pictures gave clearance on the situation of the Jamal route. Before it was just confusing with Mei being totally won over without an solid explanation. Nice :)
Good update (y)

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
Is the gallery bugged? I played both routes completely. Of course not all scenes will unlock but atleast the one I played should. Anyone else having same problem?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Is the gallery bugged? I played both routes completely. Of course not all scenes will unlock but atleast the one I played should. Anyone else having same problem?
The thing is, there are more than just two routes! We have 3 major routes full romance, sharing/swinging and hard NTR. For all those routes there are several subpaths, so you might have played through one route, but you won´t have unlocked all variants of it with one go normally. Some scenes are very specific to get them, e.g. "rooftop fun with your wife" needs not only specific choices, but also specific traits, without this you will not see the scene.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The thing is, there are more than just two routes! We have 3 major routes full romance, sharing/swinging and hard NTR. For all those routes there are several subpaths, so you might have played through one route, but you won´t have unlocked all variants of it with one go normally. Some scenes are very specific to get them, e.g. "rooftop fun with your wife" needs not only specific choices, but also specific traits, without this you will not see the scene.
I have a few saves going at once for different paths.

Reactions: Turret

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
I know but still the path which I played or the scenes which I played should be shown in gallery. But it isn't. It just says locked.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I know but still the path which I played or the scenes which I played should be shown in gallery. But it isn't. It just says locked.
That is quite unusual, since while it can be tricky to unlock some specific events, those you played through should unlock normally. Do you have a screenshot of the gallery and please, what path did you play?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hello again 3Diddlyf95zone !

I have a question for you. I saw your message that you´d like to make the "social media" part of WDR more lively and patrons can contribute comments to the pics. Is there a chance we plebeian fans can contribute too? For example, it would be cool to add a comment as the player/husband to the bunny suit pic that she looks great, if we told her to relax and have fun.

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
That is quite unusual, since while it can be tricky to unlock some specific events, those you played through should unlock normally. Do you have a screenshot of the gallery and please, what path did you play?
Screenshot_20231003_104939_Wifey's Dilemma Revisited.jpg Screenshot_20231003_104934_Wifey's Dilemma Revisited.jpg

This.

Don't know why but it happened.

I played mostly hotwife path. Then switched to ntr path in between play throughs. Both Jamal and Davis.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 2976364 View attachment 2976365

This.

Don't know why but it happened.

I played mostly hotwife path. Then switched to ntr path in between play throughs. Both Jamal and Davis.
That clears the situation up quite a bit!
The gallery you opened up is the one for the romance and happy sharing/swinging paths mostly. You playing NTR and hotwife, going by your despcription the as... hotwife, not the perky one, will not unlock many, if any, scenes in this gallery! There is also a NTR gallery for hard NTR and a very few positive scenes there.
But to unlock the gallery you want, you have to play a romance and a happy sharing/swinging run (e.g. Stag sharing) both.

Last edited:

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
That clears the situation up quite a bit!
The gallery you opened up is the one for the romance and happy sharing/swinging paths mostly. You playing NTR and hotwife, going by your despcription the as... hotwife, not the perky one, will not unlock many, if any, scenes in this gallery! There is also a NTR gallery for hard NTR and a very few positive scenes there.
But to unlock the gallery you want, you have to play a romance and a happy sharing/swinging run (e.g. Stag sharing) both.
Just played the ntr route. Had ntr and others.
Still nothing :(
I guess my apk file is angry or something:LOL:

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Hello again 3Diddlyf95zone !

I have a question for you. I saw your message that you´d like to make the "social media" part of WDR more lively and patrons can contribute comments to the pics. Is there a chance we plebeian fans can contribute too? For example, it would be cool to add a comment as the player/husband to the bunny suit pic that she looks great, if we told her to relax and have fun.
Sorry, it's patrons only for now.

• Sad
Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Just played the ntr route. Had ntr and others.
Still nothing :(
I guess my apk file is angry or something:LOL:
No, your apk is not angry at you, you are simply, as 3Diddlyf95zone already told you, in the wrong gallery menu. You played the NTR paths, these scenes, NTR and some sharing ones, are in the NTR gallery, which you can see as an option in the main menu.
The gallery you want to unlock and sent screenshots of, is the gallery for the romance and happy sharing/swinging paths. For them to unlock, you must play romance and sharing paths.

Sorry, it's patrons only for now.
Mist! But it cannot be helped. Maybe we get a chance to contribute later on.:)

Reactions: AlexStandal

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
You played the NTR paths, these scenes, NTR and some sharing ones, are in the NTR gallery, which you can see as an option in the main menu.
Is it the "Extras"? I don't have a option names "NTR Gallery" or anything like that in the main menu.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Is it the "Extras"? I don't have a option names "NTR Gallery" or anything like that in the main menu.
In the main menu there are the entries "Extras" (here you find the romance and sharing/swinging gallery in it) and the "NTR Extras" (here you find NTR and some sharing stuff gallery, the latter can have both "good" and "bad" versions)

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
How to enter NTR route? I try to do it but I always end up on the route of exchange or love

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes