Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi 3Diddlyf95zone !
I threw an eye on the new public changelog, looks good! Look forward to see the differences between the two Halloween parties, on the Kati/Jamal routes a Halloween party came early on. The social media stuff becomes more integrated into the game. Great that you can like your wife´s pics. I theorise that on the paths the social media pics pop up, liking (or not liking) them could have influence on the story. We´ll see.
Want to play it soon!

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
davispcrelation should be a function of MC's question to original sharing prompt, not the antagonistic prompts with Davis. If MC signs off on the thing with wifey, some of the dialogue between Julie and him later makes no sense as it's clearly written for the ntr route, i.e. mc talking about how he's uncomfortable.

Unless ofc he ran with my idea some pages back about making the "antagonist/soften up" prompt analogous to the sharing/hard ntr paths.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Pechvogel

Sep 2, 2018
I see a lot of people already asked before, but I want also ask again, is there a updated walkthrough for this? I tried a lot of different choices and still miss some scenes.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I see a lot of people already asked before, but I want also ask again, is there a updated walkthrough for this? I tried a lot of different choices and still miss some scenes.
There is an updated walkthrough for patrons, on (rare) occasions 3Diddly gives out a free walkthrough and/or is one shared. But those are rapidly out of date. The walkthrough is also more of a walking stick. We have three main paths (full romance, sharing/swinging, NTR) with several subpaths and nuances included. As an example, you can have two nearly identical playthroughs, but there will be differences in tone and events. Say, you are on a sharing path and in one version all characters are happy and chummy with the situation, on the other with only few modifications not all are happy.
In addition and this is an inherent ren´py problem, the galleries will only play one or max two variants of the event they show. To see all possible scenes with all story variants, you need to build a "saves gallery", there is a reason 3Diddly now includes the option to name saves, with saves made at crucial points of your playthroughs.

Hope this helps you.

Reactions: Pechvogel

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
not much new
Depends on the branches. On Kati/Jamal side of the game, yes, there is not much changed outside social media, but that is not surprising, the last few updates are for Lee/Davis, to bring them on level standing. v39/40 will be again for Kati/Jamal, since 3Diddly makes two months per side updates.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Depends on the branches. On Kati/Jamal side of the game, yes, there is not much changed outside social media, but that is not surprising, the last few updates are for Lee/Davis, to bring them on level standing. v39/40 will be again for Kati/Jamal, since 3Diddly makes two months per side updates.
Well let's be honest here, I enjoy the game, but even on the Lee/Davis side there isn't THAT much new, I don't play all 3 paths, but the updates are very short regardless.

I might start waiting for like 6 updates to accumulate before playing more, that would probably be the sweet spot for a good amount of new content.

I do love the wifey though, and how the paths/branching is done, very good. :p

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well let's be honest here, I enjoy the game, but even on the Lee/Davis side there isn't THAT much new, I don't play all 3 paths, but the updates are very short regardless.
I might start waiting for like 6 updates to accumulate before playing more, that would probably be the sweet spot for a good amount of new content.
I do love the wifey though, and how the paths/branching is done, very good. :p
Yes, I get what you mean! That is one of the few downsides of frequent and timely updates. Two versions (e.g. v33/34) are one month of development work. Even if you work efficient, which 3Diddly does, there is a hard limit of how much can be done in one month. Especially if you have 3 major paths with several subpaths to cover.
And 3Diddly is one of the few developers with a steady output, which is an absolute plus.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hmm, for NTR Mr Davis route is soooooo much easier and better than the bbc.
That is nice for you and I am happy that you like it, NTR will always play a big role in 3Diddlyf95zone games. Still, I play WDR for the romance and sharing/swinging routes and I am happy that they are very nicely done so far.. I look forward to see how they will develop further, in special because 3Diddly withstood the temptations to build hardcoded NTR stuff into other routes.
One negative example would be "My wife is a star", which in the new update has out of the blue a hard NTR scene on all(!) paths you cannot avoid.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Did you download the correct file type for your computer system? Because it functions, there is no error.
Thx for answering. I did downloaded the PC one. It's a "big" file, you've to download it from mega, then on your computer, so it might be an internet issue.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thx for answering. I did downloaded the PC one. It's a "big" file, you've to download it from mega, then on your computer, so it might be an internet issue.
It is quite possible that it is so. The PC file is ok, but downloads can get wonky at times.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
It is quite possible that it is so. The PC file is ok, but downloads can get wonky at times.
Exactly. Which is why i try not to use Mega when possible. You've to download the game there, then it needs to be transferred to your computer. My internet flux not being reliable it indeed get wonky at time.
I'll try again next week, or will wait for it to be released on another downloading site.
Thx anyway.

Reactions: Turret
3.90 star(s) 25 Votes