3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
3Diddlyf95zone

I've tried contacting you through Patreon, but because I'm not a supporter (anymore), I can't comment on any of your posts. A few weeks, maybe months back, I commented on one of your posts on Patreon, to inform you of a persistent problem (since v0.28 at least) with saving and loading. At the time, you were unable to replicate the problems I was having, and afterwards posted about the problem on Patreon, to find out if others had the same problem, which some did.

Since then I've downloaded v0.34 (today), and the problem again pops up. To better show you the problem, I have therefore photographed, and filmed the issue in question, on my screen. If it will help solve this issue, I would like to send it to you, directly. Perhaps with that, you can figure out why this problem is occuring.

Feel free to message me directly, here, or on Patreon @Melodroman. Though preferably on Patreon, to prevent your message(s), from getting lost in the flood of notifications on this website.

EDIT: If someone here is a (current) Patreon supporter, and would like to post, the above message, on 3Diddlyf95zone's Patreon, that would help greatly. Thanks in advance, to anyone who does.
Hey, you can send it to me on discord through a dm, thanks. You can also switch off naming saves in the preferences menu to solve your problem. From what I heard, it mostly happens when people click too fast.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
This is quite a good game. Did not explore it all, but i saw was quite good!
Is there a list of traits? And hints on how to acquire them?
MC and FC are in a lovey dovey relationship, she is hyper sexual which happened by chance! With Jamal as the sidekick.
Will they remain friends, become a trouple? I hope so .Next updates will tell.

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I know having changing appearances for the girls is one of the staples of 3Diddly's games, but I honestly felt that the dark haired w/ ponytail look for Wifey was peak attractiveness. The long brown hair just isn't really doing it for me.

Reactions: sir1234

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Hey, you can send it to me on discord through a dm, thanks. You can also switch off naming saves in the preferences menu to solve your problem. From what I heard, it mostly happens when people click too fast.
3Diddlyf95zone, Thank you for your quick reply.

I have no idea how to do that on Discord. I just tried it, can't figure it out. So I'll just have to do it here.

Naming saves, does 'solve' the problem, I discovered that myself. Unfortunately, I need the name-saving to keep my different routes clear. Without it, I have no way to remember which save, is which route. Also, for me, it was not a matter of clicking too fast, it perisisted for well over 5 minutes. At that point I wanted to photograph and film it.

So what do I do?

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
3Diddlyf95zone, Thank you for your quick reply.

I have no idea how to do that on Discord. I just tried it, can't figure it out. So I'll just have to do it here.

Naming saves, does 'solve' the problem, I discovered that myself. Unfortunately, I need the name-saving to keep my different routes clear. Without it, I have no way to remember which save, is which route. Also, for me, it was not a matter of clicking too fast, it perisisted for well over 5 minutes. At that point I wanted to photograph and film it.

So what do I do?
I can’t solve the issue because I can’t reproduce it, and find out what’s wrong.

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
At some point you get tired of scrolling the story back and forth to get all the pictures. In my opinion, the author got too carried away with complicating the plot.

• Angry
Reactions: angelm1ke

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
At some point you get tired of scrolling the story back and forth to get all the pictures. In my opinion, the author got too carried away with complicating the plot.
No, 3Diddlyf95zone definitely did not get carried away! You have to understand that WDR has 3 major routes, very roughly romance, sharing/swinging/poly and hard NTR. All three have several subpaths, e.g. how loving our main couple is, who they have as friends, what traits they gain...
And unlike many games here, your choices count, so you cannot see everything in one playthrough! Since we had the discussion these days, as an example we take the "budding exhibitionist" trait. You can gain it easily on the romance and positive sharing paths, but it is difficult to impossible to get on hard NTR. And why is that so? Because of some realism! That your wife is an exhibitionist at heart only comes out on those paths were you are in loving relationship and experiment/test out playfully what you both like in bed. On most hard NTR paths this will never happen, so she will not gain it there!
Another example, this time for hard NTR is "Drug haze". It can be unlocked easily on NTR paths, but only with difficulty on the romance and sharing paths, where you have to intentionally make choices into this direction, because it is not something which happens on the loving paths without forced decisions.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
Yes, it's quite a good game. Different routes and way to play them. I just wish that in the sharing path there would be more talking about boundaries and what happen btwn the couple, and btwn the couple and the lover.
I hope to see how the sharing routes are going to evolve.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yes, it's quite a good game. Different routes and way to play them. I just wish that in the sharing path there would be more talking about boundaries and what happen btwn the couple, and btwn the couple and the lover.
I hope to see how the sharing routes are going to evolve.
I speculate that on both the Kati and Lee routes there will come a time, say around version 38/39, where on the sharing paths some events will come where boundaries and how far our couple goes will play the main role. That something like this is out in the woods currently we can see for example during the holiday. For your wife to accept Jamal as her boyfriend, you also need at least 6+ love points, where keeping him as a FwB needs "only" 2 Jamal points, no matter your love points. We also see some info sometimes that Jamal/our wife react possitivly/negatively to some decisions we make. I think these will add up towards some specific subpaths. I therefor think that, esp. on the paths with high love points, such talks/decisions will come sometime in the future of the game.

Reactions: Brandu33

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I speculate that on both the Kati and Lee routes there will come a time, say around version 38/39, where on the sharing paths some events will come where boundaries and how far our couple goes will play the main role. That something like this is out in the woods currently we can see for example during the holiday. For your wife to accept Jamal as her boyfriend, you also need at least 6+ love points, where keeping him as a FwB needs "only" 2 Jamal points, no matter your love points. We also see some info sometimes that Jamal/our wife react possitivly/negatively to some decisions we make. I think these will add up towards some specific subpaths. I therefor think that, esp. on the paths with high love points, such talks/decisions will come sometime in the future of the game.
I hope so. That's the only thing that his missing. Them having a couple time and talking or teasing about her LI. Or said Li calling, coming over. Or asking if she can do this or that.
There's already some of that, i played the jamal route with strong character, and like how it's evolving.

Reactions: Turret
3.90 star(s) 25 Votes