Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
OK, thank you both for your input there. I think I've done the same thing that you suggest, HypnoKitten, and still wasn't really happy with the end result. Unless i went down a somewhat different path (and kudos to the dev for creating so many possibilities) I hit a point where it felt like the MC was an unwanted third wheel, and while there wasn't the open hostility of the other path (which I absolutely never want) it was still uncomfortable and very much a cuckold situation, rather than a group of uncommitted people having fun.

Like Pr0GamerJohnny suggested, what I'd really like is a path where you can basically be roommates and fuckbuddies with Mei more than husband/boyfriend, and as long as you're good to her, then you "get your turn" as it was, and she also goes off and fucks the other guys too, and sometimes its group sex or an orgy.

Reactions: HypnoKitten

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
OK, thank you both for your input there. I think I've done the same thing that you suggest, HypnoKitten, and still wasn't really happy with the end result. Unless i went down a somewhat different path (and kudos to the dev for creating so many possibilities) I hit a point where it felt like the MC was an unwanted third wheel, and while there wasn't the open hostility of the other path (which I absolutely never want) it was still uncomfortable and very much a cuckold situation, rather than a group of uncommitted people having fun.

Like Pr0GamerJohnny suggested, what I'd really like is a path where you can basically be roommates and fuckbuddies with Mei more than husband/boyfriend, and as long as you're good to her, then you "get your turn" as it was, and she also goes off and fucks the other guys too, and sometimes its group sex or an orgy.
Hi!
I read your discussion the last few posts and I want to give some input for your case. But I have a rather well-filled week, so I try in the evening, but it could become weekend until I have time for it.
Just a remark, in the park walk you have to win(!) the race and then have naughty fun with Mei to develop towards/have a fork towards a good open marriage. Letting Jamal win or walking with Kati leads potentially towards cucking and sub stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Logan1377

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Hi!
I read your discussion the last few posts and I want to give some input for your case. But I have a rather well-filled week, so I try in the evening, but it could become weekend until I have time for it.
Just a remark, in the park walk you have to win(!) the race and then have naughty fun with Mei to develop towards/have a fork towards a good open marriage. Letting Jamal win or walking with Kati leads potentially towards cucking and sub stuff.
Well there's my problem then, and thank you. I was thinking that being confrontational with Jamal at that point and having Mei spend time with the MC instead of him was the wrong path. I'll start again and see what I can do. I appreciate it.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well there's my problem then, and thank you. I was thinking that being confrontational with Jamal at that point and having Mei spend time with the MC instead of him was the wrong path. I'll start again and see what I can do. I appreciate it.
Glad that I can help you! As a quick post, some tips for fun sharing/open marriage paths (there are several optionial variants, depending on your and Mei stats and traits)
After the Halloween party in the beginning of the game, choose "Talk about sharing", later at the xmas party "tell her to come home early" or let her stay and(!) tell Mei to relax (a bit of a personal preference here, both options are valid. The first helps to max out lovepoints later). But DO NOT snoop that event, if you have snoop. For beginners it is better to take the stat boost early in the game!
As mentioned, when you go onto the park/hiking event, win the race, have naughty fun with Mei (gaining her the "budding exhibitionist" trait, important for some later events. Fun fact: Even on full romance this trait can become quite handy). Then talk with Jamal about sharing and have Jamal become more friendly, when that choice arrives.

At Valentine´s day, let her have a date with Jamal also (this event you can snoop it is unproblematic, but as said try first with the stat boost, so no snoop on these paths). When you and Mei are on the roof terrace, Make sure to have enoough stats that you can choose "Mei seems to be thinking", then "Use the "L" word" and "Intense strokes".
At the bunny photo shot, choose "Jamal seems to soften up", "Ask Jamal to hang out", "Ask Mei to strip for Jamal" then "Ask Mei to have some fun".
This should set you solidly on a fun sharing/swinging/open marriage path. You can fuck this up later with some choices;), but generally you are on a good way now. Have fun testing out the following events!

• Red Heart

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Im not so sure about that... as someone who regularly plays every single major route every public update, it seems much more linear than that.

I nearly always take the "it's cool" park walk fork, along with various permutations between sharing/non-sharing and antagonist/non-antagonistic and snoop/no-snoop (the two companies).

If you give me any combination of those above 3 switches, I can tell you what the outcome is. On the sharing/non-antagonistic it's the closest to what Logan spoke of, but it also goes over the top on their relationship.

I don't really think that'll ever exist in a pure form, I'd love it too, but that goes against what every ntr fan (and sadly most nts fans) want in a game - that is, the female LI having sex "like a guy", with almost no emotional investment but lots of hot sex.
Ahh I see. Hmm.. that would be interesting, don't think I've ever really seen that in these games. I don't know if that would even count as NTR since NTR plays off the energy of one partner caring if their partner plays around. This would slip more into free-use territory where everyone is just kinda doing their thing. Which, totally hot too, but close to a polar opposite thing. Hmm.. yea.. I can't even think of a game I've played that's like that.... maybe management-sims style games or mind-control games sometimes have that, where you just let your partners loose to bang folk... Interesting.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018

Yea.... so reading the other person's reply, if its that (where the character doesn't actually care about her / they're just buddies) not so much, this game does focus on the dynamic between the MC and Mei (as in love or as in hurt, but one way or another the dynamic is there).

As for third wheel.. so the path I followed never felt like the third wheel up until the very latest update where the question of pregnancy came up. Up until then in most cases she stays close to the MC, the other dude is asking his permission and saying thank you, they have threesomes together and all laughing and joking together, the other dude is regularly praising the MC and defending him, etc. Just always taking the options that keep the MC's love high. There could totally be a bit more MC/Mei content just to showcase their relationship staying strong, but it was doing a descent job of showing Mei caring about the MC's feelings first and foremost. The last update I think is the first one where the MC's love meter seems to be forced to fall under the other guy's love meter in order to see content, and more of the MC being pushed into the background, which yea... wasn't happy to see that. (hoping the next update provides an alternate path or two in order to maintain the poly-vibe)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The last update I think is the first one where the MC's love meter seems to be forced to fall under the other guy's love meter in order to see content, and more of the MC being pushed into the background, which yea... wasn't happy to see that. (hoping the next update provides an alternate path or two in order to maintain the poly-vibe)
Hi! That is only correct for some paths. There is dialog and stuff you only get if your love points are higher or at least equal. For instance the group breeding stuff can also be done with the MC and Mei in a very close and loving relationship. That the MC in that case cannot come in Mei until she is pregnant is due to coding the game. It is easier and less difficult to code into events if just one set (MC, Jamal or the group) makes Mei pregnant. (It is less of a burden esp. in following events if just one option is "logged in". Checking for all the options constantly is no fun to code. ORS is an example for a game with an exceptional amount of choices, but the coding of it is close to a nightmare and stretches over many months per update)
I have the distinct feeling that later towards the end it is very possible that Mei can get pregnant again, giving the option to have someone different the father of the second kid.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Ahh I see. Hmm.. that would be interesting, don't think I've ever really seen that in these games. I don't know if that would even count as NTR since NTR plays off the energy of one partner caring if their partner plays around. This would slip more into free-use territory where everyone is just kinda doing their thing. Which, totally hot too, but close to a polar opposite thing. Hmm.. yea.. I can't even think of a game I've played that's like that.... maybe management-sims style games or mind-control games sometimes have that, where you just let your partners loose to bang folk... Interesting.
I don't want to derail the game conversation or go off on a tangent, but true, real NTR content is never what I'm after. The issue is that so many people who play erotic games will call almost anything that involves a man other than the MC having sex as "NTR". What I'm most looking for is that kind of open choice, fuck buddy situation, where the MC is having sex with a woman and is cool with her fucking around with other guys, and she's the same way with him. Ideally, with multiple sex partners. Always consensual, non-hurtful, casual, etc. The problem is that games that have that focus are extremely rare, so I try to take what I can find and make it work for what I'm after.

To me, "free use" has a strong implication that the woman/women are possessions and not equals, and don't really have free choice in the matter. And that's not what I want either. I want the MC to be a sexy, charasmatic guy who seduces them through his own merits, but isn't looking either for a fixed relationship or to control what she's doing otherwise. Friends who fuck more than anything. Which is what Mei keeps saying over and over that she is with Jamal, but on the paths I've taken, it doesn't necessarily feel that way with the MC.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Glad that I can help you! As a quick post, some tips for fun sharing/open marriage paths (there are several optionial variants, depending on your and Mei stats and traits)
After the Halloween party in the beginning of the game, choose "Talk about sharing", later at the xmas party "tell her to come home early" or let her stay and(!) tell Mei to relax (a bit of a personal preference here, both options are valid. The first helps to max out lovepoints later). But DO NOT snoop that event, if you have snoop. For beginners it is better to take the stat boost early in the game!
As mentioned, when you go onto the park/hiking event, win the race, have naughty fun with Mei (gaining her the "budding exhibitionist" trait, important for some later events. Fun fact: Even on full romance this trait can become quite handy). Then talk with Jamal about sharing and have Jamal become more friendly, when that choice arrives.

At Valentine´s day, let her have a date with Jamal also (this event you can snoop it is unproblematic, but as said try first with the stat boost, so no snoop on these paths). When you and Mei are on the roof terrace, Make sure to have enoough stats that you can choose "Mei seems to be thinking", then "Use the "L" word" and "Intense strokes".
At the bunny photo shot, choose "Jamal seems to soften up", "Ask Jamal to hang out", "Ask Mei to strip for Jamal" then "Ask Mei to have some fun".
This should set you solidly on a fun sharing/swinging/open marriage path. You can fuck this up later with some choices;), but generally you are on a good way now. Have fun testing out the following events!
Thank you for that. There's certainly nuance involved to make exactly the right combination of choices. When I did, I immediately got scenes I hadn't seen before that are on a path I like more.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thank you for that. There's certainly nuance involved to make exactly the right combination of choices. When I did, I immediately got scenes I hadn't seen before that are on a path I like more.
As said, glad to be of help! The path I showed you is the basis for most fun sharing/swinging stuff, while also being able to have a fully loving marriage. You can swing and share, with the both of you learning to love it, but you do not have to share at all on these paths. It is optional.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
To me, "free use" has a strong implication that the woman/women are possessions and not equals, and don't really have free choice in the matter. And that's not what I want either. I want the MC to be a sexy, charasmatic guy who seduces them through his own merits, but isn't looking either for a fixed relationship or to control what she's doing otherwise. Friends who fuck more than anything.
Exactly, same...free use also has a connotation around here of...how do I put it...."dime a dozen" sex encounters, disposable. I'd love a game where where both the characters are regularly seeking out sexual liasons that they crave... the guy is chasing hot girls and the girl is chasing hot guys, and everyone's having a good time.
Which is what Mei keeps saying over and over that she is with Jamal, but on the paths I've taken, it doesn't necessarily feel that way with the MC.
The issue here is although it does a much better job than its peers, ultimately this is a game made by an ntr enthusiast, and it's impossible for that to not seep through the writing on all paths.

There'll always be this slight sense of "unknowning" to Mei's feelings on the relationships; as this is a core ntr design tenant. A very anti-ntr tonality would have Mei at some point staunchly declaring "Jamal/Davis are a good fuck and nothing else, I don't want anything more than sex with them and never will."

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
The issue here is although it does a much better job than its peers, ultimately this is a game made by an ntr enthusiast, and it's impossible for that to not seep through the writing on all paths.
There'll always be this slight sense of "unknowning" to Mei's feelings on the relationships; as this is a core ntr design tenant. A very anti-ntr tonality would have Mei at some point staunchly declaring "Jamal/Davis are a good fuck and nothing else, I don't want anything more than sex with them and never will."
Hi again!
While I agree that there are path variants where on non-NTR some NTR seeps through, we also have some paths where the anti-NTR vibe you like and want pops up. For instance, in one of my sharing/swinging playthroughs there is a situation where Mei states about whar Jamal might think "Who cares? You are my husband, you come first." Also on the Bahamas holiday chosing Jamal as FwB during the encounter with Brianne makes it rather clear in speech that Mei might really like Jamal, he is a friend with obvious "benefits", but the MC has her heart.
Generally over the last months of updates Mei hinting/telling about who she likes/loves has been happening more often and depends on the love points and Jamal points ratio. For some dialog happening you need high love points, which must be at least equal to the rival points or higher. With 9-10 lovepoints Mei consistently choses the MC.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
I don't want to derail the game conversation or go off on a tangent, but true, real NTR content is never what I'm after. The issue is that so many people who play erotic games will call almost anything that involves a man other than the MC having sex as "NTR". What I'm most looking for is that kind of open choice, fuck buddy situation, where the MC is having sex with a woman and is cool with her fucking around with other guys, and she's the same way with him. Ideally, with multiple sex partners. Always consensual, non-hurtful, casual, etc. The problem is that games that have that focus are extremely rare, so I try to take what I can find and make it work for what I'm after.

To me, "free use" has a strong implication that the woman/women are possessions and not equals, and don't really have free choice in the matter. And that's not what I want either. I want the MC to be a sexy, charasmatic guy who seduces them through his own merits, but isn't looking either for a fixed relationship or to control what she's doing otherwise. Friends who fuck more than anything. Which is what Mei keeps saying over and over that she is with Jamal, but on the paths I've taken, it doesn't necessarily feel that way with the MC.
Yea, makes sense. And yea, don't wanna derail this thread (or make recommendations about other games in this game's thread). If you make a Recommendations post in other areas and tag me in it (or PM me the link to that new thread) I can try to suggest one or two that come to mind.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Hi! That is only correct for some paths. There is dialog and stuff you only get if your love points are higher or at least equal. For instance the group breeding stuff can also be done with the MC and Mei in a very close and loving relationship. That the MC in that case cannot come in Mei until she is pregnant is due to coding the game. It is easier and less difficult to code into events if just one set (MC, Jamal or the group) makes Mei pregnant. (It is less of a burden esp. in following events if just one option is "logged in". Checking for all the options constantly is no fun to code. ORS is an example for a game with an exceptional amount of choices, but the coding of it is close to a nightmare and stretches over many months per update)
I have the distinct feeling that later towards the end it is very possible that Mei can get pregnant again, giving the option to have someone different the father of the second kid.
I mean, yea, any time an option is added coding is more difficult, that's just the nature of multi-choice games. Adding the choice of 'Jamal OR others' instead of just the 'Jamal only' is already adding a choice and more difficulty. Adding the option for pregnancy at all is making things more difficulty. The question is not 'would this make things more difficult' but rather 'how many and which paths are supported, and does it make sense for the game'. It feels like in this particular instance that other choice is needed. Because right now, even though the love points are close to the same and in every other possible interaction before that moment both partners are 'equal' (and both Mei and Jamal are constantly asking the MC for permission, thoughts, feelings, on everything, so they obviously don't think of him as 'less' or 'cuck' or 'sub'), in that instant the whole dynamic flips.

And the choices are 'avoid anything related to pregnancy' or 'not be allowed to have sex with Mei'. Which... I'm sorry, no matter how I replay this game in my head, just doesn't make any sense. It makes sense in half a dozen other games I can think of that have a similar theme, that build up that narrative and have the characters develop in that direction. It doesn't in this one, via the path you can take to get there. There may be a choice for the MC to say 'me only', I don't recall seeing that but my brain may have just tuned it out - but that also doesn't quite make sense to me given how happy he is to see her with others, especially Jamal, in that path. It just feels like it would be easier to temporarily support this other path and then bottleneck it (trim it) later on so it doesn't explode out into too many branches.

Just my thoughts, obviously dev can do what dev wants to do.

Reactions: ename144

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I mean, yea, any time an option is added coding is more difficult, that's just the nature of multi-choice games. Adding the choice of 'Jamal OR others' instead of just the 'Jamal only' is already adding a choice and more difficulty. Adding the option for pregnancy at all is making things more difficulty. The question is not 'would this make things more difficult' but rather 'how many and which paths are supported, and does it make sense for the game'. It feels like in this particular instance that other choice is needed. Because right now, even though the love points are close to the same and in every other possible interaction before that moment both partners are 'equal' (and both Mei and Jamal are constantly asking the MC for permission, thoughts, feelings, on everything, so they obviously don't think of him as 'less' or 'cuck' or 'sub'), in that instant the whole dynamic flips.

And the choices are 'avoid anything related to pregnancy' or 'not be allowed to have sex with Mei'. Which... I'm sorry, no matter how I replay this game in my head, just doesn't make any sense. It makes sense in half a dozen other games I can think of that have a similar theme, that build up that narrative and have the characters develop in that direction. It doesn't in this one, via the path you can take to get there. There may be a choice for the MC to say 'me only', I don't recall seeing that but my brain may have just tuned it out - but that also doesn't quite make sense to me given how happy he is to see her with others, especially Jamal, in that path. It just feels like it would be easier to temporarily support this other path and then bottleneck it (trim it) later on so it doesn't explode out into too many branches.

Just my thoughts, obviously dev can do what dev wants to do.
Hi!
I agree with you that it would have been better to keep the MC in the group breeding or with Jamal (esp. for the wholesome sharing/swinging stuff) and later decide who finally becomes the dad. Maybe something like that will happen in 0.54+, I do not know.
I too thought about why this diversion from the romance/fun sharing/swinging paths who function so well and as I told you in an earlier post, I think it is because of coding for some coming events.

Reactions: HypnoKitten

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 3839398
Hi Guys,

I want to ask how do I get the Snowbunny Initiate Trait?
That trait is actually easier to get on the sharing/swinging and cuck routes. There is an event where the MC and Rashon watch Mei dancing. If you let Rashon and Mei get together, there is a choice about how much Mei likes it. One is Mei likes it, but does it more for the MC and the other is Mei likes it and find Rashon hot. If you take the latter option, you gain the snowbunny trait.

Richard Anderson

Jul 5, 2017
That trait is actually easier to get on the sharing/swinging and cuck routes. There is an event where the MC and Rashon watch Mei dancing. If you let Rashon and Mei get together, there is a choice about how much Mei likes it. One is Mei likes it, but does it more for the MC and the other is Mei likes it and find Rashon hot. If you take the latter option, you gain the snowbunny trait.
Thanks for the answer

• Hey there

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2105069

Overview:
This Game is a reboot of Wifey's Dilemma, with many new upgrades and features.
In this game, the main character marries his friend so that she can stay in the country (Both characters can be renamed).
He had feelings for her when they were younger, but never managed to act on them.
Now that she's married to him... who knows?
The game follows the experiences of this young man.
He will meet other women, and will be able to develop his relationships with them.
Attention: NTR is avoidable. Sharing is avoidable. Read the Developer Notes please.
The developer will ignore all comments about the optional NTR in this game.

Thread Updated: 2024-06-21
Release Date: 2024-06-15
Developer: 3Diddly Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.53
Language: English
Other Games: Link - Hannah's Corruption (Comic)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (v0.50): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (v0.50): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras:
Walkthrough
ggggbabybaby thanks for the link

View attachment 2033909 View attachment 2033910 View attachment 2105085 View attachment 2105094 View attachment 2115413
3Diddly, what is really needed is a cheat option to pump up stats that are deficient so that we don't miss scenes that we want to see. Since Jamal wants to impregnate wifey, he should also require the men he pimps her out to, to wear a condom, since he wants to be the only one to creampie her....and yes, he should pimp her out to make her a bigger slut and whore. She should get tattoos that identify her as a whore. First thing wifey should have hubby do whenever she does go home is have hubby eat clean her cum filled holes and reward him by letting him fuck her in the ass, of course he has to clean up his mess too.

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes