SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I know this is kind of nitpicky, and not really important. Also it's something I thought about mentioning before but couldn't be bothered... however now I do want to mention it.

The "Snowbunny" trait, isn't really quite accurate to describe the wife in the context of this game. A snowbunny is a single white woman who is exclusively attracted to black men, usually of a bigger more gruff variety.

Meanwhile, a queen of spades (more accurate to the relationship and dynamic in this game) is a married woman or a woman in a committed relationship who is heavily attracted to black men and has extramarital sexual relationships with black men.

So again, it's a small nitpicky thing, but the snowbunny trait isn't really an accurate description of what's being portrayed.

That's all I wanted to say... looking forward to the next update. ;)

Reactions: Mystermask

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wifey's Dilemma Revisited [v0.56] [3Diddly Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Can't seem to unlock the scenes in the hard NTR route. Asking Jamal to save wifey she just comes back and offer to stay at Jamal house and the route ends. I know there's a scene because the NTR gallery shows 1 more locked scene.

Edit: found it. It requires going back several patches to change up various choices.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
WifeysDilemmaRevisited-0.56
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 27 Votes