VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wifey's Dilemma [v0.13] [3Diddly]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm not into NTR, but if it is a unavoidable part of a game, well then I simply won't play it.

What I find a bit annoying is both those people screaming for NTR in non NTR games and the other way around.

I mean, if the dev wants to make a game were you can either have NTR or not, that's great but just like not every game needs NTR, not every game needs a Non-NTR route. If it's not your thing don't play it.

Not directed at this game specifically, but before the great NTR or not debate begins in this thread again, I thought I'd give a vote for the live and let live approach.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
This game have both NTR and not NTR route, so everyone can enjoy it! :)
I have played both and both looks good and gives appropriate feelings.

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
Given his earlier attempts at game developement, I'll give him 6 months before he 'burns out' again, whilst producing his 5 whole minutes of gameplay per month.

Reactions: pingwin

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Hmm, so a new game from a developer with a history of abandoning his previous efforts unfinished...

Well, it does seem to be a slow period here so it probably won't hurt to try this but I doubt I'll follow it. Test now and, if it's any good, come back when & if it ever gets finished seems to be the best bet.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Hmm, so a new game from a developer with a history of abandoning his previous efforts unfinished...

Well, it does seem to be a slow period here so it probably won't hurt to try this but I doubt I'll follow it. Test now and, if it's any good, come back when & if it ever gets finished seems to be the best bet.
Too bad... his games look good, if only would be finished...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Compared to other games Katie's Corruption came a long way. There were even endings IIRC.

And he finished his Hannah comic.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Compared to other games Katie's Corruption came a long way. There were even endings IIRC.

And he finished his Hannah comic.
Yes, plus for finished Hannah's Corruption comic
minus for unfinished Katie's Corruption game which is unfinished at 1.18 so who knows

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
OK, my impressions after playing:

MC seems too much like a desperate virgin. Or a teenage girl. You should butch him up a bit before he goes on a crying jag or something.

It seems a bit too fast for them to be declaring more-than-friendly feelings for each other, (on the non-NTR route,) doesn't it?

The model looks good except for one thing - her eyes. She looks alternately either cross-eyed or like she has a wandering eye. It's especially noticeable in the conversation on her bed.

It's very early but it looks like it has potential. I'll look back in on this in a year or so, to see if it's finished.

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
I enjoy your work very much. That said, I wish you'd finish Katie's Corruption. It's pretty much done anyways - it's just a matter of wrapping up the story. Does she stay with Brian? Does she leave Brian? Who's the father of her baby? It's just a matter of tying up loose ends. Granted, you're going to do what you feel like doing but as a fan of the game it's extremely disappointing that the story doesn't have a proper conclusion so close to the obvious end. There's no need for more scenes of any kind - just some text to give it an ending. I don't know your circumstances or why you abandoned it so I'm not judging your decision, but again, as a fan, it's very disappointing that it doesn't have any sort of ending.

Respectfully,

Ghost Rida

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I think this update improved the game significantly, not just because of new content, but also the rewriting of the older content. I wasn't sure about this game after the initial release but now feel much more positive.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Gangbang her whole in the night club :evilsmile::evilsmile: and meet Katie somehow and Katie corrupted & drug her....wew :eazyHype:

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Bit the bullet and downloaded it... barely any content at all. Like 10 minutes.

Now for my personal opinion of the game... I don't really like playing as the guy and having the girl cheat on him (me). Yeah I get that's what NTR is but Katie's Corruption was much better because you didn't play as the guy so who gives a shit if she cheats on him. I guess some people are into it...

Reactions: DiegoSaintE

BlackClaws

Aug 29, 2017
Seeing the girls I desire beeing fucked by other man is exactly my RL, what's the point in all this NTR-bullshittery.
I don't mind NTR, but I don't like it from the perspective of the dude getting NTRed...But for this one I'll endure it because the girl is cute and I want all the scenes

JeffTheBest

Apr 29, 2017
I slightly think that the choices are pretty much served to you already. Is it possible to have the choices affect the game without knowing what route it will go?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes