VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wifey's Dilemma [v0.13] [3Diddly]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
This is a really cool concept - always nice to see unique ideas amid the sea of cliches, especially when the renders are this great! I'll be watching this one closely :)

It's not really NTR. An arranged, green-card marriage with no love and therefore no jealousy
Except that there are separate meters for affection and faithful/corrupt - certainly seems to me that the potential for actual NTR is there (i.e. high affection, high corruption).

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

RGShark

Aug 31, 2018
White Screen while the audio is working but the screen is all white? how can i solve this? hmm

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Waw....:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: Nice...nice...beautiful...beautiful. Interesting(grin...)

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Some of you have asked me certain questions about content and plans. You can read about it here on my page:
@3Diddlyf95zone
I've read your plans, and I must say, that it sounds well thought out and awesome.

I do have a question....How are you planning to implement the routes, as far as updates go?
Are you planning on doing one route at a time? to a certain point, then going back on the next update and bringing the other route up to the same point?
or
Are you basically going to do both paths equally and have a little smaller story progression, so that all paths are implemented?

I think your doing an awesome job here Brother, and definitely have good story base.
I looking forward to seeing much more...………………...Peace!!

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
@3Diddlyf95zone
I've read your plans, and I must say, that it sounds well thought out and awesome.

I do have a question....How are you planning to implement the routes, as far as updates go?
Are you planning on doing one route at a time? to a certain point, then going back on the next update and bringing the other route up to the same point?
or
Are you basically going to do both paths equally and have a little smaller story progression, so that all paths are implemented?

I think your doing an awesome job here Brother, and definitely have good story base.
I looking forward to seeing much more...………………...Peace!!
Thanks, yes both routes at once.

Reactions: EvilChef and jaydem

RGShark

Aug 31, 2018
Is this the version where it ends after the dream where the girl masturbates in front of the protagonist, when they got home after they meet the girls friend and ask if the protagonist like the guy or not?

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Okay, not too bad for a 0.1, gonna follow this! Sure hope the promiscuity path doesn't entirely exclude the MC from having sex with her, just making her more sexually corrupted and sleep around behind your back but still allows you to bond with her.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Is this the version where it ends after the dream where the girl masturbates in front of the protagonist, when they got home after they meet the girls friend and ask if the protagonist like the guy or not?
Yes.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Well written, believable dialogue and interesting setup. I hope the author takes it slow, instead of rushing through relationship development ( like far too many games).

the.creator

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Don't know how about ntr. I think ntr means when wife and husband're in love with each other (or were in love) and then one of them goes all the way crazy. Here's a little bit different concept. Initially she is main char's friend and marriage is agreement btw them, so what ntr 's here?

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Nice start, in this context it's fun to play both routes because the affection from both caracters is in the begining. So the PC cares about her and she loves him in the process or the PC doesn't care about her and he lets her be seduced by the other mens.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Don't know how about ntr. I think ntr means when wife and husband're in love with each other (or were in love) and then one of them goes all the way crazy. Here's a little bit different concept. Initially she is main char's friend and marriage is agreement btw them, so what ntr 's here?
What is it about the NTR tag that compels people to post about it without actually reading the thread? Not only did I respond to someone saying exactly this at the top of this very page, with an answer 3D appears to have approved of, but it's also explicitly addressed in the link he shared a whopping 3 posts later:

In the cheating route:

- High love points: Wife will fall in love with PC, but other characters will try to take her away from the PC, and of course succeed. This will mostly be done through seduction.

the.creator

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
What is it about the NTR tag that compels people to post about it without actually reading the thread? Not only did I respond to someone saying exactly this at the top of this very page, with an answer 3D appears to have approved of, but it's also explicitly addressed in the link he shared a whopping 3 posts later:
Ok, got it, man. My bad, didn't read it

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes