VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wifey's Dilemma [v0.13] [3Diddly]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
A nice start Dev, well done. Good job putting in a clear choice for NTR/No-NTR content path too - some like it, some don't and putting that up front should head off a ton of drama. I like the art and Wifey looks deeeelish but I did notice that when she's in the chair in the second scene, nekid, her skin texture is a bit off and it almost looks like her skin is suede. oh well, maybe its just me ...

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Cool story premise! I'll be following this one. Might wait many months to actually play it though.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
As one of 3Diddly's previous supporters, i'll give him benefit of doubt after what happened at KC. I won't start supporting him right away though, i need to see the progress of this game and be sure there will be no more drama this time.

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
I keep on seeing "NTR, NTR, NTR." Yet for me, the biggest draw for 3Diddly was the impregnation content. Both from Hannah and Katie's Corruption. There are definitely less impregnation games than NTR games. It's why I was so bummed out that 3Diddly ended Katie's Corruption right when it was getting good.

I'm a supporter on Patreon, and I'm really, really hoping for some actual pregnant content.

Baelic

Jun 11, 2017
promising start, I do like what i'm seein thusfar. hope there's more to keeping the wife faithful than just warning her off certain guys though. like if you do manage to hook up with her for real but prove unable to satisfy her in bed by cumming too fast or something enough times she'll step out on you, or an option to give the protagonist a smallish dick (not micro though that could be a choice for some) eh or both or something.

please do continue this, looking forward to more.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I agree NTR should not start right away. They should fall in love each other first. Then other villain characters can ruin their relation. :p
That's exactly what i want for any NTR games i try find. None of that rape stuff then is later ok with it, but just pure seduction that get's the girl all wet you know :p

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Been burned by 3diddly before with Katie's Corruption, but this was a solid start so I'm cautiously optimistic for now.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Not familiar with 3diddly's work (sorry :/) but I love the premise of the game and the renders look really good. :)

Folobo

May 23, 2018
damn you lost me at NTR oh well looks good may many others enjoy it (not trying to start shit)
It's not really NTR. An arranged, green-card marriage with no love and therefore no jealousy - just like your roommate going out and screwing around. Did Diddly wimp out or can Patreon be blamed for this as well as the Kennedy assassination?

I'd also prefer to see Katie finished first!!

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
For those of you concerned, the NTR route is effectively a different way of playing the game. There will be 2 different sets of renders. In the non NTR route, the PC's wife will be progressing a different way- sexual awakening, and being faithful to the PC while others watch in jealousy.
@crust Could you add this quote to the OP and change the Genre spoiler to include "NTR (optional)" or something like that?

nuclearbomb

Mar 26, 2018
Hey 3Diddly, glad to see you are back for more :) Liked the intro of this game and will keep it in my follow list, hope the updates will be a tad longer than what most KC updates was.

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes