VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wifey's Dilemma [v0.13] [3Diddly]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

cri

Oct 23, 2017
I like the NTR, and I like it more when it's optional. I'm liking what I'm seeing, keep up this genius

Reactions: Horalover

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Well, the model certainly looks nice, not too many asian girls around in western games.
The base premise /backstory is also nice; even though we probably can't go for a d/s relationship.
If it's still going next year it might be worth a look. x'D

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Keioshin

May 4, 2017
He's really improved on his renders. Looking forward to more from this and hopefully it's not abandoned.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Hey Othello, long time no see!
I agree that it could still have been worked on, but when I was coding Katie's Corruption, I was a pure beginner. The code is very inefficient, and in the last weeks of KC when I was already not feeling well (see my page for what happened), the coding got even sloppier. When I came back, I wanted to restart the whole coding to make it more efficient. It would have had to be a new game, since KC was already full of outdated code and graphics. That being said, Katie and Hannah will be secondary characters in this new game, and are definitely not cut out!
Interesting. I wonder which Katie we will get. Hanna I don't care about what so ever. But I liked Katie.

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Looks like people bored from harem type games. :test3::FuckYea::angel:
Never i'll be bored, because my favorites genres is Harem and Romance games. So i just will reading this thread and i'm not download for now, but if in the future i realize non-NTR path is worth and there's no forced scenes (like NTR shit cliche i saw in the Netorare hentai), i'll think in test the game, else it's like someone said before "There are 10,000 other games out there people can play if they don't like NTR."

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Never i'll be bored, because my favorites genres is Harem and Romance games. So i just will reading this thread and i'm not download for now, but if in the future i realize non-NTR path is worth and there's no forced scenes (like NTR shit cliche i saw in the Netorare hentai), i'll think in test the game, else it's like someone said before "There are 10,000 other games out there people can play if they don't like NTR."
There's no accounting for taste.
Just put this thread in your watch list. People will let you know if non-NTR route is worthy to play.

Reactions: KyoriKusagami

LbM-93

Mar 10, 2018
Great so far but i hope the fidelity route isn't just sex with the MC, that would be boring.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
@3Diddlyf95zone I'm not sure if you already answered this but if you chose to go ntr can you go with different girls? Like you know "I'm married but yea I don't love her anymore, we will divorce soon" or he doesn't tell at all that he is married. I know that in-game you said that they can tell that they are step-siblings but I'm curious if the MC or the wife will tell anyone that they are married if you chose to have sex with others. And if the MC will have sex with other girls?

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
I already Like the ways u can take. will see future updates. how ever. i see that he just brings Poor updates and also are Rare. so i will see how much he will do in 2 month to see if its woth ir to play or just to wait until he abadone the game and then play it to be mad at the end? dont know just hope that he doesnt break up. good job by now!.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes