VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wifey's Dilemma [v0.13] [3Diddly]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
This look good, but all his other project are abandoned, I wonder how far this can get.. :oops:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
This look good, but all his other project are abandoned, I wonder how far this can get.. :oops:
I don't consider his game called 'Katie's Corruption' abandoned. For me that story is over. It was a long story and Katie was enough corrupted in that game. Continuing that story would be waste of time.

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
What is the point of 75mb worth of RPY renders? Way too early for me to even try :) I apologize to the uploader, as the thread is done exceptionally well, and if the game evolves, I'd give it a go

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
3Diddly why does that name sound familiar ? is this the guy that made Katie's Corruption ? One of the only two games here to ever give me an aneurysm and made me delete the game before even completing what was there ?

EDIT - yup thats him alright... Also seems he has a history of abandoning projects...

Concept seems interesting what with helping an immigrant gain citizenship and falling in love along the way or whatnot, but based on his other game I played... I expect some "supposed" alpha (whose really just an asswipe loser) to swoop in ruin the story and make the Asian chick an utter garbage slut...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Nope, Melissa is best girl. She would never cuck you. lol
yes..Melissa is THE girl of all times..but my little asian wifey...ooolala..i've dated black pakistani first nations white...but never asian..the one i want most...so its animated wish fulfillment...but in the end..always Melissa :p

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

othello

May 30, 2017
I don't consider his game called 'Katie's Corruption' abandoned. For me that story is over. It was a long story and Katie was enough corrupted in that game. Continuing that story would be waste of time.
I'm not sure if I understand which 'story' you mean. Before the dev stopped Katie's there were several decisions you (or Katie) had to make but you weren't able to experience the consequences. As an example let me take the corruption path: drug addicted or not, pregnant or not, Brian or not, studying or not, Wright or not ... . Well, Katie's story may have kind of an open end but it might have been much better we had seen her giving birth to a black child, Brian won't accept this and moves on, Wright doesn't care about Katie any more and the university withdraws her scholarship. Katie made the wrong choices and is all alone now, she has to decide now what to do next: keep the baby or get a job in the industry (or going back to her family). End of story. As I wrote, that is one possible open ending and I really don't know how the dev could have been concluded the manipulation path.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I'm not sure if I understand which 'story' you mean. Before the dev stopped Katie's there were several decisions you (or Katie) had to make but you weren't able to experience the consequences. As an example let me take the corruption path: drug addicted or not, pregnant or not, Brian or not, studying or not, Wright or not ... . Well, Katie's story may have kind of an open end but it might have been much better we had seen her giving birth to a black child, Brian won't accept this and move on,Wright doesn't care about Katie any more and the university withdraws her scholarship. Katie made the wrong choices and is all alone now, she has to decide now what to do next: keep the baby or get a job in the industry (or going back to her family). End of story. As I wrote, that is one possible open ending and I really don't know how the dev could have been concluded the manipulation path.
Hey Othello, long time no see!
I agree that it could still have been worked on, but when I was coding Katie's Corruption, I was a pure beginner. The code is very inefficient, and in the last weeks of KC when I was already not feeling well (see my page for what happened), the coding got even sloppier. When I came back, I wanted to restart the whole coding to make it more efficient. It would have had to be a new game, since KC was already full of outdated code and graphics. That being said, Katie and Hannah will be secondary characters in this new game, and are definitely not cut out!

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
For those of you concerned, the NTR route is effectively a different way of playing the game. There will be 2 different sets of renders. In the non NTR route, the PC's wife will be progressing a different way- sexual awakening, and being faithful to the PC while others watch in jealousy.

Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
For those of you concerned, the NTR route is effectively a different way of playing the game. There will be 2 different sets of renders. In the non NTR route, the PC's wife will be progressing a different way- sexual awakening, and being faithful to the PC while others watch in jealousy.
I hope you don't plan on Minimizing the NTR scene/route, Because NTR is the reason I Breath, Live and Masturbate.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I am not convinced about the NTR plot. For me, NTR requires an emotional and recognised commitment between the characters. In this set-up the commitment isn't real - it is a faked marriage - so the MC really has no "right" to the girl. She doesn't regard herself as his partner, so where is the NTR? This is reinforced by telling people he is her step-brother!

Of course, in reality she would never tell people he is her step-brother, since the US investigates married couples where one party is gaining citizenship. They would be instantly found out and she would be denied citizenship.

It would have been better if the NTR hadn't started right away. Make them live together as man and wife and sort of fall for each other. At least enough so that the MC (perhaps mistakenly) thinks she has feelings for him. Then the NTR would have more impact.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes