VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wifey's Dilemma [v0.13] [3Diddly]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Axel84525

Sep 2, 2017
Well,I like NTR game,so,certainly, I will follow the progress of this game but,seeing how the "Katie's corruption" project end,I'm a little bit reluctant about 3Diddly.

U

User_10739

I was actually offered $5K once to marry an asian girl to get her citizenship, problem was I was separated but still legally married at the time. Truth be told, I would have let them keep the money as long as I got to consummate the marriage and let her live with me for a while...

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
damn you lost me at NTR oh well looks good may many others enjoy it (not trying to start shit)
You can take the faithful route... I just hope it gets as much content (and of the same quality) as the other one...

I would like to try the NTR route but somehow I just feel too much into character, I couldn't get myself to go down that path...

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
I enjoyed this intro very much. It's great to see a new, plausible story line for a change! With the choice of three personalities and two path (fidelity and promiscuity) this promises to become a complex and entertaining game. What I'm missing a bit is a few more characthers, particulary female ones, to make the fidelity path a bit more difficult for the MC. But this is only a start and it's indeed much better to carefully create your few characters instead of introducing as many as possible. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks very much for sharing this game!

Just posted this on

Hey guys, just to keep you guys in the loop about what's going on. I'm almost done making the user interface for the new game. A lot of Katie's Corruption's visual effects were very subpar, so I decided to give the menu a shot.

- Facial expressions of characters will now be at the bottom left of the screen for conversations.

- Icons will have a mouseover glow and sound effects are added to clicks.

- Music has already been added to the game.

- I'm working on the script for version 0.1. It will have no sex scenes, but I will try to fit in some sexy teases. The idea is to introduce the player to the wife, and get a hang of what it's like to live with her.

- Game mechanics: at the beginning of the game, there is only "feelings points". In V0.11, I'll add in the branching of the story. Here, the player will have already decided whether or not to corrupt the wife and turn her into a cheating slut, or make her love the PC and have erotic encounters all to himself!

- Personality traits will be added, and there will be 3 profiles:

Profile A: Braniac, likes to play video games and is a bit shy and reserved with strangers. However, she opens up to people she knows very well.

Profile B: Athletic, enjoys sports and physical activities. She is more extroverted, and has more confidence overall.

Profile C: Artisitic, enjoys playing piano, singing, and art in general. She is romantic, and passionate.

Hope you guys like the upcoming features!

Reactions: mileduets

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
so happy..finally i get a hot asian wife in one of these games (technically) and i can avoid the NTR(it seems) will keep an eye on this and hope the poster above me was joking..lol
Kinda. Of course it was a shitpost, but with a very small grain of salt.
So far he's tried to make two games and abandoned both of those, so I'll remain skeptic.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
as i see when playing..you can choose the fidelity path which basically turns off NTR....thus..to not chase potential players away who despise NTR..it should be mentioned in tags if NTR(unavoidable) or NTR(avoidable)..just a suggestion to make it easier for folks before downloading something
Doesn't really matter if it's tagged avoidable or unavoidable, it's going to piss off people who don't like NTR. They're quite vocal in their disdain for that fetish.

My one qualm about the game is the font... horrible choice.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
It is. Mine was japaneese girl Yukiko. Maybe you've just clicked too fast.

Looks like the most promising beginning I saw this summer! If 3Diddly will manage to develop all three personality profiles with both routs it’ll be something genius. And the Girl looks really lovely, a paradise for those who tired with all that glamorous blonds with huge tits!
I didn't click at all because I generally wait for the third update before checking out a game.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
my love for asian women may have her beat out Melissa in a very popular game i play alot..so hope this game stays on the rails...and little boobs is a huge plus

Reactions: EvilChef

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Given the way Katie's Corruption went, I don't have terribly high hopes. It is far too early to say though...

Reactions: Rythan25

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Is the NTR content avoidable? Plot seems interesting, and as it states that you can play so that she will really fall for the MC, or become promiscuous, I don't know why there would be NTR on "love" route, on "skank" route sure, haha.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes