VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wifey's Dilemma [v0.13] [3Diddly]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
For those of you concerned, the NTR route is effectively a different way of playing the game. There will be 2 different sets of renders. In the non NTR route, the PC's wife will be progressing a different way- sexual awakening, and being faithful to the PC while others watch in jealousy.
Can you go a bit more into detail about the two routes ? I mean after all Katie's "had" two routes, but the "good girl and bad girl" points didnt do squat... I tried to keep Katie pure (despite the name) and there was literally NO CONTENT for that route. You read that Katie and her boyfriend were about go get it on... than BOOM fade to white, no sex scene, no text to say they did do it...

Not to mention even in the pure route the Big Shot corporate dude just pulls a "ok I'm sick of trying to break you, so I'm just going to rape you in this bathroom bar, deal with it". And that wasnt the only time that happened, from there on despite "pure route" the Boss kept raping her through force or blackmail consistently from that point on..

Will this game respect the "pure/love route" ? Meaning it will have tons of sex scenes between the two mains ? Will it cock-block the other losers from raping or blackmailing the Asian hottie ?

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
3diddly is back? Wow even that I don't like the concept of male MC and ntr I'll try this out just because of the amazing work of the dev and that branching and the connected story that he develops. Something like the Marvel universe for games.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Can you go a bit more into detail about the two routes ? I mean after all Katie's "had" two routes, but the "good girl and bad girl" points didnt do squat... I tried to keep Katie pure (despite the name) and there was literally NO CONTENT for that route. You read that Katie and her boyfriend were about go get it on... than BOOM fade to white, no sex scene, no text to say they did do it...

Not to mention even in the pure route the Big Shot corporate dude just pulls a "ok I'm sick of trying to break you, so I'm just going to rape you in this bathroom bar, deal with it". And that wasnt the only time that happened, from there on despite "pure route" the Boss kept raping her through force or blackmail consistently from that point on..

Will this game respect the "pure/love route" ? Meaning it will have tons of sex scenes between the two mains ? Will it cock-block the other losers from raping or blackmailing the Asian hottie ?
I'm going a different way this time. There will be equal content for both routes. And yes, the non NTR route will make the pc feel like they are the alpha male, everyone else is jealous of the PC.

othello

May 30, 2017
Hey Othello, long time no see!
I agree that it could still have been worked on, but when I was coding Katie's Corruption, I was a pure beginner. The code is very inefficient, and in the last weeks of KC when I was already not feeling well (see my page for what happened), the coding got even sloppier. When I came back, I wanted to restart the whole coding to make it more efficient. It would have had to be a new game, since KC was already full of outdated code and graphics. That being said, Katie and Hannah will be secondary characters in this new game, and are definitely not cut out!
Good to hear that. Of course I read about your reasons you had to stop with Katie's and I'm glad you're back now. I also saw your last Katie renders and they all refer to the corruption path either Katie is pregnant or not. You are right, her corruption was almost complete and I'm curious to see her again in wifey's and follow her's and Hannah's life. I hope you still have more ideas for some twists and turns, I always liked these. Sorry to comment on Katie's here but it's way too early to say much about wifey's, good start and interesting plot btw.

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
I am not convinced about the NTR plot. For me, NTR requires an emotional and recognised commitment between the characters. In this set-up the commitment isn't real - it is a faked marriage - so the MC really has no "right" to the girl. She doesn't regard herself as his partner, so where is the NTR? This is reinforced by telling people he is her step-brother!

Of course, in reality she would never tell people he is her step-brother, since the US investigates married couples where one party is gaining citizenship. They would be instantly found out and she would be denied citizenship.

It would have been better if the NTR hadn't started right away. Make them live together as man and wife and sort of fall for each other. At least enough so that the MC (perhaps mistakenly) thinks she has feelings for him. Then the NTR would have more impact.
Yes, NTR is more effective if you feel something for the character. The point of the "love points" system is to build up your relationship with her, and the NTR will hit even harder, for better or for worse.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I am not convinced about the NTR plot. For me, NTR requires an emotional and recognised commitment between the characters. In this set-up the commitment isn't real - it is a faked marriage - so the MC really has no "right" to the girl. She doesn't regard herself as his partner, so where is the NTR? This is reinforced by telling people he is her step-brother!

Of course, in reality she would never tell people he is her step-brother, since the US investigates married couples where one party is gaining citizenship. They would be instantly found out and she would be denied citizenship.

It would have been better if the NTR hadn't started right away. Make them live together as man and wife and sort of fall for each other. At least enough so that the MC (perhaps mistakenly) thinks she has feelings for him. Then the NTR would have more impact.
I agree NTR should not start right away. They should fall in love each other first. Then other villain characters can ruin their relation. :p

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
@3Diddlyf95zone Have you tried the new DAZ 4.11 public beta with the new post denoiser? I think if you can use it in rendering it can save you a lot of time. It saved up to 80% in other games that I follow.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
100% support you 3diddly on this NTR game.... let's go heavy and hard into NTR!!! great great great!

There are 10,000 other games out there people can play if they don't like NTR.

Please keep going!

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes