Donor
Aug 5, 2018
- - -

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
View attachment 1813076
Overview:
This is a sequel to Wild Adventures
Play as the Main Character, who gets a surprise visit from mature milfs that he knows very well.
All of the characters names and relationships, can be changed to whatever you wish. How will you spend your time with these busty cougars ?
Obtain items, unlock new scenes, meet new women, and discover that there's a secret organisation with their own plot.
It looks like there will be some Wild Adventures ahead of you
Thread Updated: 2022-07-21
Release Date: 2022-07-07
Developer: itswhatits -
Censored: No
Version: v50
Language: English
Other Game: Sexy Acquaintances - Wild Adventures
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac
(v30): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -
Other: ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1813117 View attachment 1813118 View attachment 1813119 View attachment 1813120 View attachment 1813121
Do you happen to have download link for the dev's Sexy Acquaintances game?

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022

Hi everyone,
This is a free public demo of an outdated version 30 for WA The Sequel.
If you want access to the latest games, bonus content, etc then you will need to join up as a patron.
Your support will help me out a lot, and allows me to keep creating new content.

Download links:
Windows

Mac

Hope you enjoy playing this demo game !

Cheers,
itswhatits

Reactions: Punto

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
1663626231131.png
INCORRECT!
OP win/linux links are for Wild Adventures, NOT, Wild Adventures: The Sequel. (oddly the mac links are correct, well the ones that still work)
1663627135640.png
there are literally a dozen posts pointing this out in the thread.
AND it's an outdated version of Wild Adventures at that, WA completed at v100, links in OP are v50.
the links i posted above ARE for Wild Adventures: The Sequel, and for the latest FREE version v30.
1663627171773.png

Windows

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Such ungrateful followers.
Do you know how much time, effort, and artistic/technical mastery it takes to create such wonderful characters?!!!
If you don't like it, I get it, just move on to something you like without discouraging the developer.
It's par for the course. Put something on the internet = be prepared for criticism. Probably chose the wrong career if a dev can't handle that (and I've come across a few that took it personally rather than listened and improved).

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Bro, I'm sorry but what even is this version numbering? v10->v20>v30->...->v75?

The reason this is important on here is that a lot of people use the version numbers to determine if a project has enough content to consider trying. v75 initially looks like 75 updates but turns out to be... well, way less than that. still not sure how many. primary updates seem to be multiplicatives of 10 but apparently there's also vX5 versions. Are those fixes? Patches? Or new content?

I urge you to consider moving to a conventional version numbering format.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Снимок.PNG Probably the artist drinks too much. :unsure: ;)..Does the developer's avatar match the characters?...."CRITICISM"

vogelbeest

Jan 9, 2021
How does it count as incest if it's just oral? To me no pregnancy between blood relatives = doesn't count.
Incest : sex between blood or adoptive relatives.
Inbreeding : the product (children) of incest, except adoptive relatives don't count here, and even just breeding in small isolated communities result in it, it's just a matter of the same (or mostly the same) genepool from both parents....

Hope that answers your question. ;)

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Incest : sex between blood or adoptive relatives.
Inbreeding : the product (children) of incest, except adoptive relatives don't count here, and even just breeding in small isolated communities result in it, it's just a matter of the same (or mostly the same) genepool from both parents....

Hope that answers your question. ;)
Yeah adopted/step-shit doesn't count to me. Hell to me even things like BJ's between blood relatives doesn't count, only if the girl gets knocked up after actually fucking.

Klotet

Aug 3, 2017
How does it count as incest if it's just oral? To me no pregnancy between blood relatives = doesn't count.
just because you think it's not incest doesn't mean it is

incest = sexual acts between people who are related by blood, that is, are biologically closely related, such as a parent and child, or cousins

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
just because you think it's not incest doesn't mean it is

incest = sexual acts between people who are related by blood, that is, are biologically closely related, such as a parent and child, or cousins
According to who? Definitions are just a matter of opinion, even if it is those of Oxford or Merriam-Webster. And in my opinion no creampie between blood relatives resulting in pregnancy then no incest. Without that happening there's no real tangible consequences worth worrying about so shouldn't count anyway.

Klotet

Aug 3, 2017
According to who? Definitions are just a matter of opinion, even if it is those of Oxford or Merriam-Webster. And in my opinion no creampie between blood relatives resulting in pregnancy then no incest. Without that happening there's no real tangible consequences worth worrying about so shouldn't count anyway.
if there is a law about something, it's not about what you or I think

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
if there is a law about something, it's not about what you or I think
Even that is a matter of opinion and interpretation, just that of a judge, which can be influenced depending on how good the lawyer is. Besides that, laws don't matter if they can't be enforced. No baby to perform DNA tests on = good luck proving any 2 people (related or not) fucked, unless it was in public or something. It's probably partially why sibling incest is still legal in Ohio, at least in part, damned near impossible to enforce without putting 24/7 surveillance in every room of every house anyway (intergenerational incest is still illegal but more common than you may think, people just keep it in the closet like most homos did in the 1950's and before, the few prosecutions that have ever happened had accidental babies used as Exhibit A after they were DNA tested, or where one of the couple went to the cops after a bad breakup and cried rape for payback reasons).

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote