Ren'Py Wild Adventures: The Sequel [v86] [itswhatits]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just find this game now. I see that i can change the relationship at the start of the game. Now i see that this game is a sequel, so i download both the first and this.
So just to understand, for a better relationship. So i can use the same relationship also in the first game.
Can someone tell me the 3 woman who are? Judging by the picture, the boy look really much to the brown hair woman. So lets say that the brown hair woman could be the mother? The blonde the aunt? And the third woman with whiter hair and navel piercings his sister?

In the first game the first woman who approaches the MC is the blonde who say you are always me baby. The game use her as a Maid. So is she the mother?

I know that lot of ppl do not like incest, and i am not her to ask them this. I just wanna some advice about who your think is best suited for a certain role. If you can help me set up the relationships well.
Thank you

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
This is one of those games which, after catching my excited interest, as in seeing these hot female bodies (or is it really just 1 ?) with all the right curves on the preview pics, that I think will be 'rewarding', but after downloading and playing it, leaves me dumbfunded, because I don't inderstand shit about how to play this, and so has the "immediate flaccid penis" effect ... so sad ...

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote