3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
This has got to be the weakest rubbish I have seen! Completed? Really? What this developer is doing is stringing together short scenes, calling them completed stories and then releasing "sequels". In his original he cut the project dead short adds a completed tag and then drops this one on here as "completed" only to announce the "sequel". I'm guessing if one continues to follow this "series" one would get the next H scene with either the sister or the agent and an abrupt ending with another "sequel" announced. His game mechanics are just as abrupt. You get one or two scenes then you have to nap to get any story progression. Then the animation is not done in the environment but on top of the background. It's just lazy development with the appearance of milking for patrons.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Is the game complete? Yes, I can see the tag, but 156MB for an animated game is laughably small...

• Haha
Reactions: Anarys

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
not me who said it was complete it was the Dev and the file uploaded is the same file that is behind that paywall but there is a sequel that is the continuation I believe. Also if you did a little research you would also come to the conclusion that it is complete so please next time don't presume someone is a liar thank you.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
@itswhat
When you cum deep inside a woman, it is definitely NOT a creampie.
A creampie is when you cum as close to the opening as possible, making the cum able to pour out to the external part of the genitals.
Vacuum would not make that possible if you cum deep inside. Making me think the developer of these poor excuses for games haven't ever had sex.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
@itswhat
When you cum deep inside a woman, it is definitely NOT a creampie.
A creampie is when you cum as close to the opening as possible, making the cum able to pour out to the external part of the genitals.
Vacuum would not make that possible if you cum deep inside. Making me think the developer of these poor excuses for games haven't ever had sex.
i mean, it still could be a cream pie if you cum enough in em that it leaks out

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Wild Adventures v100

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
This one and the SEXY ACQUAINTANCES, are they the same?
I downloaded the other but after extracting, the file has Wild Adventures as its name, and the characters in the opening of the game look exactly like this one?

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
This one and the SEXY ACQUAINTANCES, are they the same?
I downloaded the other but after extracting, the file has Wild Adventures as its name, and the characters in the opening of the game look exactly like this one?
yeah it a mess both here and in SA'a thread.
there used to be a sexy acquaintances game linked but it got nixed and replaced by wild adventures.
it's been pointed out and no-one with power seems to care.
there is a wild adventures 2, but guess what? either the real upload had a short lifespan or it was linked to an earlier version of wild adventures (v50) straight away.
currently i'm pretty sure these game threads are being deliberately sabotaged.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote