3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
yeah it a mess both here and in SA'a thread.
there used to be a sexy acquaintances game linked but it got nixed and replaced by wild adventures.
it's been pointed out and no-one with power seems to care.
there is a wild adventures 2, but guess what? either the real upload had a short lifespan or it was linked to an earlier version of wild adventures (v50) straight away.
currently i'm pretty sure these game threads are being deliberately sabotaged.
Man, I really want to try out the SA game first (tho it's supposed to be a demo for this one) 'cuz of the different character's design.
I already commented on the SA's thread but like you said, no one seems to give a thing. What a shame tho!

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Man, I really want to try out the SA game first (tho it's supposed to be a demo for this one) 'cuz of the different character's design.
I already commented on the SA's thread but like you said, no one seems to give a thing. What a shame tho!
SA was abandoned for WA by the dev, i personally thought it was better.
and the splitting of WA into 2 parts after just a couple of days of in game time is just weird, makes sense when the game is getting rather large, apparently dev has a whole slew of abandoned games in his wake.

Reactions: MikeOG

jooojaaa

Feb 17, 2021
SA was abandoned for WA by the dev, i personally thought it was better.
and the splitting of WA into 2 parts after just a couple of days of in game time is just weird, makes sense when the game is getting rather large, apparently dev has a whole slew of abandoned games in his wake.
Hang on, so the SA game is a completely different story from the WA game?

JustASancho

Jun 10, 2022
@itswhat
When you cum deep inside a woman, it is definitely NOT a creampie.
A creampie is when you cum as close to the opening as possible, making the cum able to pour out to the external part of the genitals.
Vacuum would not make that possible if you cum deep inside. Making me think the developer of these poor excuses for games haven't ever had sex.
:unsure: Now I am not a practitioner of OBGYN, from my own "cock in" experience in providing many vaginal insemination's, as to which by feel of what I assume most with patience, practical ITV time learning the ins and outs and ins and and thrust and out and so on and so forth as to provide sufficient stimulation to the sith lords helmet and expanding the dark sides walls to provide midi-chlorian count to be unleashed by the force deep into the abyss. Many of these life forms do not survive not for lack of trying but sacrifice of millions for the few. They stand guard at the entrance of the cavernous abyss for mere moments as the light force provides a towel to wipe.

• Haha
Reactions: selberdreher

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
Here's my unofficial android port of Wild Adventures v100

Download
Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The mega link is gone (no surprise given what you posted about them,) and the mixdrop link doesnt work for me. Any chance you could reupload to pixeldrain, workupload, mediafire or gofile?
Btw, thank you very much for your work on this and other ports, it is very much appreciated

spyp3ngu

Mar 28, 2023
Here's my unofficial android port of Wild Adventures v100

Download
Mega

For the sake of everything that's holy, please don't use mixdrop, it throttles down the download speed to 400kbps. Besides that thanks for the port.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote