VN Ren'Py Wild Cats [v0.1.1] [LopaPhi]

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
oh god, please, NO! :eek:
not THIS again!
you've got a punch of entitled, spoiled brats and your only way to deal with them is up their anuses?
if you're even so much as look at them the wrong way it's game over!
are you sure you haven't forgotten "Female Domination" and "Humiliation" in the tag list?

sure, I get it. this is what teachers have to deal with these days, if they don't want to get fired for beeing "insensitive" and "cruel" and don't want to have their video uploaded to YouTube and getting canceled. but have you even spared ONE thought about how coaching works? ever heard the word "discipline"? no? thought so!
You know, sometimes a main character develops over the course of a good story. Starts out weak, gets more confidence, stands up for himself, takes control, and eventually lays down the discipline on the brats - and makes them like it. That kind of story is really fun,

If the MC starts out as a gigachad, there's no character development. Nothing to achieve. No story.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Is the name Orlando important, or can it be changed? Since it's used more than the first name.

duz1nn

Jul 28, 2021
hum , honestly i dont know what to say , is not bad but is just all weird , how the events and everything happened.
but i did find the girls interesting at least , i dont rememeber seen they models somewhere else , so is very good
and they are very good looking .
Im looking forward to see more of them :D

wish you good luck with the project.

Reactions: LopaPhi

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
So will there be ntr or incest?

The game look interesting, reading some comments made me kinda unsure about it but gonna check for myself, good luck dev.

Reactions: LopaPhi

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
You know, sometimes a main character develops over the course of a good story. Starts out weak, gets more confidence, stands up for himself, takes control, and eventually lays down the discipline on the brats - and makes them like it. That kind of story is really fun,

If the MC starts out as a gigachad, there's no character development. Nothing to achieve. No story.
There's being a weak self-absorbed person and there's just being an idiot incapable of understanding basic social norms. He doesn't feel like a pushover or an asshole, he feels like someone who should be institutionalised.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's also way too much emphasis on MC starting weak and improving in many of these games. Dead parents, virgin, unpopular in school, blah blah. But in a story like this where the MC is a coach, the story is not supposed to be about the coach improving, but how he improves his team. A troublesome coach and a troublesome team are too many variables that only a cliched story is possible.

Last edited:

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
There's being a weak self-absorbed person and there's just being an idiot incapable of understanding basic social norms. He doesn't feel like a pushover or an asshole, he feels like someone who should be institutionalised.

There's also way too much emphasis on MC starting weak and improving in many of these games. Dead parents, virgin, unpopular in school, blah blah. But in a story like this where the MC is a coach, the story is not supposed to be about the coach improving, but how he improves his team. A troublesome coach and a troublesome team are too many variables that only a cliched story is possible.
Sure, such stories as I suggested can be a bit cliche. But not as big a cliche as the MC who is a gigachad from Day one, and he treats all the women in the world like his servants, and they still automatically throw themselves on his dick.

We have MCs in games on F95zone who are murderers, and rapists, and pedos, whatever, and no one bats an eye. An annoying awkward MC at the beginning of a game is just another type of story, but it really really pisses off some people on here. Like they take it as a personal affront to them. Frankly, it's weird. Just play something else.

Last edited:

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Sure, such stories as I suggested can be a bit cliche. But not as big a cliche as the MC who is a gigachad from Day one, and he treats all the women in the world like his servants, and they still automatically throw themselves on his dick.

An annoying awkward MC at the beginning of a game is just another type of story, but it really really pisses off some people on here. Like they take it as a personal affront to them. Frankly, it's weird. Just play something else.
It's not being awkward, it's being unbelievably awkward to the point the MC shouldn't have been able to navigate the stairs up to the college, let alone be enrolled in it.

Awkward is yelling at the receptionist, it's not then barging in and yelling at whoever's behind the door as well and then not leaving after being asked about 5 times to leave by 2 different people. That's when the police comes in and arrests MC for trespassing.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
It's not being awkward, it's being unbelievably awkward to the point the MC shouldn't have been able to navigate the stairs up to the college, let alone be enrolled in it.

Awkward is yelling at the receptionist, it's not then barging in and yelling at whoever's behind the door as well and then not leaving after being asked about 5 times to leave by 2 different people. That's when the police comes in and arrests MC for trespassing.
That's fine. I agree. If you go back, you can see that the post I was initially responding to was a different kind of rant.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
That's fine. I agree. If you go back, you can see that the post I was initially responding to was a different kind of rant.
Gigachads are honestly quite rare compared to horny 18-year-old orphaned virgin Oedipuses. And in this story MC is a former gigachad given a position of power by a fanboy. And the post you responded to makes sense. We don't actually get AVNs with MC being a proper teacher or coach. There's that one about football that's the closest but he's not a coach. In this game, I'd rather follow the story of that basketball coach, he's far more interesting.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I just got to go off here myself, because even with following the Walkthrough Mod, after the two encounters he has had so far, the answer I will give this question is an absolute yes. So far, not a fan of this MC here.

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: Sennistrasz

LopaPhi

Game Developer
May 29, 2024
Hello everyone. It's me, LopaPhi, the developer of this game.

I was honestly going into this thread full of armor with a paperbag on my head preparing to be absolutely roasted because I knew some things I wrote in the game would spark a couple of controversies (about the main character, for example). But it looks like it isn't as bad as I expected it to be. Whew...

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone here who read the entire thing. Seeing the comments of the people enjoyed it made me feel that going through all this to create the game and sharing it was all worth it. And to those that left a review, thank you from the bottom of my heart. This is my first time creating a game and I'm still learning the ropes.

I wrote the main character this way to show you his lowest point in life, how much of a flawed individual he really is, and how he changes throughout the game. I understand how some people would be turned off by it especially in the beginning, and I wouldn't blame them if they closed the game there. But to those that pushed through reading those hard to read bits, I wanted to make sure that you felt rewarded that you did. There will be no more bad endings after chapter 1 (Aside from joke ones maybe...)

Lastly, sorry if I won't be able to answer most of the questions here. But let me just say this. Now that you've seen him at his lowest, it's only gonna go up from there. He will be more in control. And why is this an adult game you ask? I'm horni too. Especially with volleyball girls *whistle*.

I won't be in this thread as much but I'm setting up a discord server now so you can reach me there anytime. I'd love to hear more of your thoughts. I'll post a link here once it's ready.

Thank you!

LopaPhi

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 17 Votes