4.80 star(s) 17 Votes

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Sir P3zz0 o/
WildCats-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Sir yilkin o7, appreciate the quick reaction :BootyTime:

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

then the distortion is because of something else? I am asking mostly on the technical part for future reference for my render work. it is minute details like on her upper bicep and her side if it is visible.
overall it is a good render.
Its probably just Honey Select? I am not sure myself tbh. Could be up-scalled, but not sure why they would do that.

Reactions: Beast Within

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017

then the distortion is because of something else? I am asking mostly on the technical part for future reference for my render work. it is minute details like on her upper bicep and her side if it is visible.
overall it is a good render.
iirc, it is probably stemming from settings and presets in the graphic mods that are included in the repack. As some are functioning similarly to re:shade, it is important to tweak those presets yourself and be mindful of the AA and sharpness values

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
iirc, it is probably stemming from settings and presets in the graphic mods that are included in the repack. As some are functioning similarly to re:shade, it is important to tweak those presets yourself and be mindful of the AA and sharpness values
that is what I was thinking as well. in daz for example, distortion like that is visible even in 4k renders if the model mesh is set on base instead of HD. you get a little jagged edges on the model which can be softened with post work most of the time but its tricky.

thank you both for your valuable info

stay healthy always

• Crown
Reactions: Arabi1 and P3zz0

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
The story setting is similar to the hentai "Angels in the court" but with a few differences.

Is this inspired by it?

Akiro111

Aug 24, 2023
I finished the first chapter, and it looks great. It's one of the few games where I actually started reading the story, even though I don't speak English. Thanks, and waiting for the next part.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I normally don't touch these styles of games (the female models always look dec, but 9/10 times, the male models look horrid). Glad I gave this game a shot, where the mc actually looks dec and the girls are interesting.

RLYuk1

Jan 15, 2022
finally a good game, looking foward to any update.
8.5/10 story
9/10 graphics

4.80 star(s) 17 Votes