VN Ren'Py Wild Cats [v0.1] [LopaPhi]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Really a nice game. Good story and character setting. The dialogue between characters is fitting. Hope for your next chapter is as long as this one.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Good stuff.

Biggest "good" thing is the writing and the dialogues. It's a bit annoying that the MC gets walked over by (nearly) all the girls, but I get that the story demands it and I hope it gets better in later chapters. You just have to bear that in the beginning, but it is well rewarded. And while the girls are all a bit on the problematic side, they are still very varied in their behavior. Well done dev.

I am happy that I tried it even if I am not a fan of that graphics/models in general. For what it is girls are mostly well done optically. The hair seems to be of a problem for the dev, it looks faker than the rest.
Music is there but not that... necessary. You could easily turn it off and have the same experience.

Pretty big first release too, so much going on here for a first release.

I don't think there are sex scenes in there yet, but I didn't go that route so I wouldn't know. Maybe you can get some action with Lexi, not sure though.

In it's current state I would rate it 3,5/5. But I think it has potential to get better with future releases, don't see it getting worse.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Game looks like it has good potential!

My 2 cents as feedback though, the "Give Up" parts are kinda anti-immersive as it kinda breaks the flow of the story/plot imo... unless it leads to an actual alternative, making dead ends just kinda force extra clicks on players :unsure:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Wow...I wanted to say, what an excellently written and illustrated story. And for a first release there is a lot of renders and content....congrats dev. This title at the end of chapter 1, left me still wanted to see more. :) (y)

Adjustments MOD
I also put together a compilation for this title (mods and a visual change).
  • Changed the default textbox, to a custom dark bottom shaded version...which aids with viewing the dialog text without blocking any of the background content.
  • Included my modified version of the Universal 4+1 textbox mod. (This mod compliments the new custom default bottom shaded textbox. As it bypasses this titles gui textbox settings, thus changing the opacity intensity a bit and the dialog text positioning (the custom textbox show up better).)
  • Included the 0x52_URM tool, which allows a user to view as well edit Ren'Py titles (Use ALT M to open the URM search feature). As well this tool can be used to see some data behind the story choices, and this tool can be used to display requirement checks as they happen in the story. (Used as a secondary to view /verify choice data)
  • Also included a Universal quick menu mod which hide's the quick menu...by pressing your Q key. (Used to help clean up the dialog area, as well the ability to bring back the quick menu item with a single key stroke.)
  • Included the Universal Choice Descriptor mod, which can display on screen some hidden data that is behind some of the story choices, that offer points and other game info. (It's not a walk through, but it can still provide some additional choice info on screen like one.)

Install:
Just extract and merge the game folder with this titles game folder. Then run your game exe, and enjoy the few minor screen adjustments and third party mods.

(Note, this compilation of mods and change in most cases will not need any future updates, provided that no future drastic changes will be done to the scripting of this project. Can mod be applied to each updated release. )

Regards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

then the distortion is because of something else? I am asking mostly on the technical part for future reference for my render work. it is minute details like on her upper bicep and her side if it is visible.
overall it is a good render.
There may be several reasons for this. The harsh, uneven lighting highlights imperfections and creates unnatural shadows. Low-resolution skin texture leads to pixelation and lack of detail. Insufficient anti-aliasing causes jagged edges, while low render resolution and quality settings contribute to the overall lack of clarity.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
For the first time it did great on modeling and animate, hard to believe it is the first project of developer.(y)
I can see harem tag on future plan, then what kind of harem it is in the game? The type that mc play along with all girls but finally only choose one or we can choose all at the end of the game type? As it has a huge different to the game and future development.:unsure:
Beside, since it has harem and the girls be a wild cat, will there be any cat fight between the girls? Love to see those girls with personality fighting each other from the harem just to win mc ~:cool:
Moreover, how about pregnancy? I know it is kind of early for the game, maybe it can happen in the end?:p
Judging by eve's hair line, I think she suffer the hair losing problem very often~:ROFLMAO:
I prefer equal rights between men and women, so when can we pay the punch back to fiona in the future updates? Better to use the fist to talk if she like to talk in that way...:cautious:

Last edited:

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
Of course the only sexual scene is with the slut, definitely going to cut that route out of my playthrough.

SatinAndIvory

Jan 22, 2023
Pretty good release, at least on the writing side. Two major critiques on the art side is that the bloom settings along with the sepia tone of all of the images make it painful to stare at for too long. Also, maybe more of a personal gripe, the pixelated hair effect which I can't quite recall the name of, looks pretty bad. I would change it to the other hair shader.

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
oh god, please, NO! :eek:
not THIS again!
you've got a bunch of entitled, spoiled brats and your only way to deal with them is up their anuses?
if you're even so much as look at them the wrong way it's game over!
are you sure you haven't forgotten "Female Domination" and "Humiliation" in the tag list?

sure, I get it. this is what teachers have to deal with these days, if they don't want to get fired for beeing "insensitive" and "cruel" and don't want to have their video uploaded to YouTube and getting canceled. but have you even spared ONE thought about how coaching works? ever heard the word "discipline"? no? thought so!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes