VN Ren'Py Wild Cats [v0.1] [LopaPhi]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Chat is this real?
Yeh, surprisingly as a virgin he didn't just cum when the girl starting to touch him and even stand from the blow for sometime.:ROFLMAO:
Just a little shame he didn't get rid of his virginity in this update as there was pussy literally distance close to his dick.:confused:
Edit: The girls virgin or not are unknown, but probability of being all virgin is mostly positive.

• Haha
Reactions: Tenchip3d0

NoMansMind

Sep 5, 2022
just to clarify: I like this game! mainly because of the distinguishable and likeable characters.
well, most of them...
Team.jpg
but I'm sure, the last one will win me over with her "tragic backstory"...:rolleyes:

but the coaching part is seriously flawed! you know, the power dynamics in a team mostly comes from its members having to compete with each other to be on the roster. in other words: they want something from the coach! HERE, the power dynamics shifted in favor of the girls. but here is the thing: if you don't have competititon within the team, you don't have a competitive team! such a team can NEVER be a democracy. it needs a dictator!

• Sad
Reactions: Lerd0

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
Yeh, surprisingly as a virgin he didn't just cum when the girl starting to touch him and even stand from the blow for sometime.:ROFLMAO:
Just a little shame he didn't get rid of his virginity in this update as there was pussy literally distance close to his dick.:confused:
Edit: The girls virgin or not are unknown, but probability of being all virgin is mostly positive.
LoL

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I enjoyed it. The renders are ... weird sometimes. Especially around the girl's hair. Looks a bit like there's film grain filter on top of them. It was less noticable later in the chapter. Couldn't say if it's because it improved or because I got used to it really.
Otherwise it was a pretty fun game and a good first chapter. The characters are fun. Not everyone is sympathetic quite yet. Least of all the mc, but hey. That's what character development is for. Looking forward to the next one.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
1720448486565.png
happy-anime-chihaya-kisaragi-rz4zfdrrce5meb3i.gif
Hello everyone. It's me, LopaPhi, the developer of this game.

I was honestly going into this thread full of armor with a paperbag on my head preparing to be absolutely roasted because I knew some things I wrote in the game would spark a couple of controversies (about the main character, for example). But it looks like it isn't as bad as I expected it to be. Whew...

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone here who read the entire thing. Seeing the comments of the people enjoyed it made me feel that going through all this to create the game and sharing it was all worth it. And to those that left a review, thank you from the bottom of my heart. This is my first time creating a game and I'm still learning the ropes.

I wrote the main character this way to show you his lowest point in life, how much of a flawed individual he really is, and how he changes throughout the game. I understand how some people would be turned off by it especially in the beginning, and I wouldn't blame them if they closed the game there. But to those that pushed through reading those hard to read bits, I wanted to make sure that you felt rewarded that you did. There will be no more bad endings after chapter 1 (Aside from joke ones maybe...)

Lastly, sorry if I won't be able to answer most of the questions here. But let me just say this. Now that you've seen him at his lowest, it's only gonna go up from there. He will be more in control. And why is this an adult game you ask? I'm horni too. Especially with volleyball girls *whistle*.

I won't be in this thread as much but I'm setting up a discord server now so you can reach me there anytime. I'd love to hear more of your thoughts. I'll post a link here once it's ready.

Thank you!

LopaPhi
1720448569743.png

Reactions: Ogre and P3zz0

schaapjes

Nov 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tenchip3d0

Dec 25, 2020
337e111ff1b6f783b40b6a4843dc39cb.gif

EF.Sora

Apr 15, 2019
"I matched your energy, what are you saying fuck me for?" the game. I could have read it wrong, but eh.

GGs on first release though.

Gexiz

Jul 16, 2020
Screenshot_20240708_141656_wildcats.neos.tian.jpg At the moment I'm liking it a lot, except for the attitude of being pathetic of the mc, but other than that it's interesting and I already found my favorite

Reactions: Lerd0

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
The hair render are weird. :unsure:
Good start, I love what I've read. Dev was afraid about our reaction but I think it's meaningfull to see MC at his lower so even if it was frustrating it was interesting at the same time.

Of course the only sexual scene is with the slut, definitely going to cut that route out of my playthrough.
She isn't a slut, it's almost the biggest part of her character being trashtalked by stupid people not knowing her but telling bullshit about her (like in real highschool/univ) and the first thing you say after read the AVN is telling the same thing than those people wtf.

She is flirty, but make it clear that MC is an exception.
I haven't finished the first update yet (probably really soon though) but she is the most interesting one as of now.
I do love Saki style though.

Desiree and the first girl (forgot her name) are nice, but maybe a little to nice tbh. I don't find flawless characters interesting but it's only the start and they are cute so it's still okay, and I like first girl dynamic with MC.

• Sad
Reactions: LordSinner

He11oThere

Mar 4, 2021
Well, rly good even despite the pity of the mc. Mb dev went a little overboard with the amount of whining from mc. But i see the harem in planned tags, so game won't be bad. Finally, we got harem not in the fantasy or koikatsu

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes