VN Ren'Py Wild Cats [v0.1] [LopaPhi]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Megenos

Mar 22, 2022
View attachment 3816154

I hate bad endings, so I'll wait until there is a guide that tells how to avoid them... Or for the Dev to decide to add clear and direct signaling in each choice that leads to one of them, or, even better, reconsider and decide not include them. The only clear thing is that as long as I can't avoid them without even having to think about it, I'm not going to play.
Trust me, its very obvious when you will go to a bad end at present. Wouldn't worry about it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Trust me, its very obvious when you will go to a bad end at present. Wouldn't worry about it.
Doesn't matter. After trying the game I have to say that I didn't like the MC too much, nor did the first LI that appeared, so I think I'll pass.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cook_ie
Sep 6, 2021
Good start. My only real complaint: I'd like more POV in the sex scenes (I pretty much always say that). Also, the bad endings should have a sad ending screen of some sort. I'm assuming the renders will improve over time. They're not bad for a start, but they could definitely be better.

Reactions: PeopleCallMeSmile

petrolenjoyer

Mar 22, 2024
Really good first chapter. A solid, coherent narrative with varied characters facing personal challenges places it well above the average in the medium as far as story. An engaging read. Good balance of the dark and light stuff too, some moments of real good humour. A handful of typos and slightly incorrect phrases but nothing too bad.

Game looks decent. Not amazing, but good. The animated intros for the girls were a nice flourish. And of course as is incredibly important, the girls are cute. At the moment I'm thinking I'm an Eve enthusiast.

When I see a dev insert intro at the start of a game forewarning narrative content my natural instinct is to roll my eyes out of my head but then I think about some of the people who play these games and I kind of get it. Still dumb though.

Looking forward to ch2, good luck.

Cevanth

Jul 4, 2017
I loved every minute of it. The last time I was this hooked was with Offcuts and Ethan's Legacy. And that was years ago.

This is damn good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cook_ie
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes