VN Ren'Py Wild Cats [v0.1] [LopaPhi]

4.90 star(s) 11 Votes

brtz_

Formerly 'Bartz-Bartolata'
Sep 20, 2020
VERY PROMISING!!

I recently played and finished this game and I'm excited to see the progression of this story. But tbh with all of us the MC is a dick that can't process his memories but yeah overall I like this game and I'll give it a 8.46/10. I highly recommend all of you to play it!!!

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Hello everyone. It's me, LopaPhi, the developer of this game.

I was honestly going into this thread full of armor with a paperbag on my head preparing to be absolutely roasted because I knew some things I wrote in the game would spark a couple of controversies (about the main character, for example). But it looks like it isn't as bad as I expected it to be. Whew...

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone here who read the entire thing. Seeing the comments of the people enjoyed it made me feel that going through all this to create the game and sharing it was all worth it. And to those that left a review, thank you from the bottom of my heart. This is my first time creating a game and I'm still learning the ropes.

I wrote the main character this way to show you his lowest point in life, how much of a flawed individual he really is, and how he changes throughout the game. I understand how some people would be turned off by it especially in the beginning, and I wouldn't blame them if they closed the game there. But to those that pushed through reading those hard to read bits, I wanted to make sure that you felt rewarded that you did. There will be no more bad endings after chapter 1 (Aside from joke ones maybe...)

Lastly, sorry if I won't be able to answer most of the questions here. But let me just say this. Now that you've seen him at his lowest, it's only gonna go up from there. He will be more in control. And why is this an adult game you ask? I'm horni too. Especially with volleyball girls *whistle*.

I won't be in this thread as much but I'm setting up a discord server now so you can reach me there anytime. I'd love to hear more of your thoughts. I'll post a link here once it's ready.

Thank you!

LopaPhi
Its great game, I can only say I have an soft spot for Honey Select games.
But my only criticism is, Why did you give Fiona character a tattoo on her face? I can accept tattoos on her body, but why a tattoo on her cheek, man. Come on.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Honestly, I feel quite identified with this MC, in terms of the way they act and how to respond, although that caused a game over, (personally I would have done it differently, something like, you invite them and they reject it as it is, So the MC makes an effort and instead of insisting on the bitches who don't play, he activates all his charm and beauty to recruit other girls, trains them and makes a decent team and then the bitches who rejected him realize what they are doing. They lost and they want to join the team, but the MC refuses and now they are the ones who have to work hard to be accepted and because they should want to join the team, apart from envy and seeing what they would have done, it could be one. because she is in debt and she flirted and got involved with who she shouldn't have on one of many nights out (Lexi) and they made it a condition that she has to pay one way or another and to see that she attends the University that is making a name for herself in volleyball and she used to play it, they demand that she participate if they reach the top, they promise to cancel her debt, the other has two options: the team or jail (Saki), another is that last year's event the coach sues her and she has irrefutable evidence to destroy her life and with the reputation that she (Fiona) has, no one wants to help her except the Dean, who knows her volleyball skills and proposes that it is volleyball or jail just like Saki, hence the Dean himself. , he forces his daughter to join the team, because he considers it a disgrace that his University is in full swing and his daughter, who is his offspring and bears his last name, is not on the team, because I had a fight with the MC and the MC doesn't want her to be there, the spoiled girl doesn't deserve it, but the Dean demands that she do everything possible to correct that mistake and convince the MC to let her be on the team, because the Dean admires the MC, who always She will put him ahead even of her daughter, this in terms of Volleyball, for Eve I remember the ghosts of her past because she couldn't be on the high school team and now I can do it, but I consider that the MC is an idiot and she she screwed up and now she's doing everything possible to get on the team, as for Desiree, I love her, the MC should accept without any complaints)
well, leaving that aside, the characters look very good in terms of appearance, the personality gives a lot to be desired and more the friends presented so far, but since we will see how this evolves, in the end it is only the first chapter, hence what is unforgiving is that there are 5 or possibly more red-haired girls and none of them are a LI (love interest) none , where the values were lost, look at them they are perfect,
Screenshot_2024-07-14-wildcats.jpg
well not so much the last one, she could get lost in a forest and it wouldn't matter. Without further luck and greetings LopaPhi

Reactions: LopaPhi and Mark17

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
(personally I would have done it differently, something like, you invite them and they reject it as it is, So the MC makes an effort and instead of insisting on the bitches who don't play, he activates all his charm and beauty to recruit other girls, trains them and makes a decent team and then the bitches who rejected him realize what they are doing.
I feel like this makes no sense because the team already sucked to begin with and it would be even worse without the three best players (Lexi, Fiona, Zoe) which means the team aren't going to win the preliminaries. This then resulted in MC losing his scholarship. MC needs those girls to have a chance. Another reason why your idea doesn't make sense is because even if MC recruited other girls, the three best players have no reason to come back if their personal issue is not solved first.

Of course the only sexual scene is with the slut, definitely going to cut that route out of my playthrough.
Whenever I see this type of comment, I always wonder why the double standard where it's ok for MC to have sex with multiple women they like, but the girl is a slut if they have sex with multiple men they like.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Honestly, I feel quite identified with this MC, in terms of the way they act and how to respond, although that caused a game over, (personally I would have done it differently, something like, you invite them and they reject it as it is, So the MC makes an effort and instead of insisting on the bitches who don't play, he activates all his charm and beauty to recruit other girls, trains them and makes a decent team and then the bitches who rejected him realize what they are doing. They lost and they want to join the team, but the MC refuses and now they are the ones who have to work hard to be accepted and because they should want to join the team, apart from envy and seeing what they would have done, it could be one. because she is in debt and she flirted and got involved with who she shouldn't have on one of many nights out (Lexi) and they made it a condition that she has to pay one way or another and to see that she attends the University that is making a name for herself in volleyball and she used to play it, they demand that she participate if they reach the top, they promise to cancel her debt, the other has two options: the team or jail (Saki), another is that last year's event the coach sues her and she has irrefutable evidence to destroy her life and with the reputation that she (Fiona) has, no one wants to help her except the Dean, who knows her volleyball skills and proposes that it is volleyball or jail just like Saki, hence the Dean himself. , he forces his daughter to join the team, because he considers it a disgrace that his University is in full swing and his daughter, who is his offspring and bears his last name, is not on the team, because I had a fight with the MC and the MC doesn't want her to be there, the spoiled girl doesn't deserve it, but the Dean demands that she do everything possible to correct that mistake and convince the MC to let her be on the team, because the Dean admires the MC, who always She will put him ahead even of her daughter, this in terms of Volleyball, for Eve I remember the ghosts of her past because she couldn't be on the high school team and now I can do it, but I consider that the MC is an idiot and she she screwed up and now she's doing everything possible to get on the team, as for Desiree, I love her, the MC should accept without any complaints)
well, leaving that aside, the characters look very good in terms of appearance, the personality gives a lot to be desired and more the friends presented so far, but since we will see how this evolves, in the end it is only the first chapter, hence what is unforgiving is that there are 5 or possibly more red-haired girls and none of them are a LI (love interest) none , where the values were lost, look at them they are perfect,
View attachment 3832229
well not so much the last one, she could get lost in a forest and it wouldn't matter. Without further luck and greetings LopaPhi
"I see you are trying to write a nuanced story about personal growth where both the mc and the other characters grow as they learn about the importance of human connection and mutual respect.
Well it would be much better if it was instead a generic power fantasy about how the main character is the coolest guy ever and he's always right and everyone loves him and all the women want to bow down and fuck him because he is awesome and the bestest guy ever."
That is you right now.

4.90 star(s) 11 Votes