LodazZ

Nov 13, 2021
This could be due to a driver missing or misbehaving. XAudio 2 is apparently a component that originally shipped with DirectX 9, but has been reused in several iterations since. If you know you have new-enough DirectX drivers, then you may want to try reinstalling your computer’s sound driver. If not that, open the command prompt as an administrator and run sfc /scannow to see if that patches it up at the system level (such as if the driver is installed but cannot be accessed).
Well, I tried with the CMD command that you suggested and installed the file again but it seems to not work at all. I mean... I can hear the UI sounds and some of the dialogues but in the sex scenes is just complete silence. And I find it funny because games like Fallout 4, Fortnite and many other games still use this exact driver and I don't have this issue. And I forgot to say that this issue started with the UE5 versions. because in older builds that use UE4 I didn't have any issues with the sounds. I guess I'll have to wait until they release a version that works on my system properly. Thanks again for your help (I'm not trying to be sarcastic).

Reactions: meatslinger

maismuffin

Jun 19, 2023
To the people sharing the updates:
Is it possible that you stop using those garbage filehosters i.e. MEGA, Dropmefiles and Uploadhaven?

Here's why:
  1. Mega limits at 5GiB per day. This game is 13.42 GiB...
  2. Dropmefiles never actually works, site just reloads of opens 10000 popups.
  3. Uploadhaven is locked around ~256 KB/s. Completely useless.

Please try to upload with the following, they have never failed me:
  1. gofile
  2. pixeldrain (limits at 5GiB too, but with 1 MB/s)
  3. workupload
That would be SUUUUPER. :D

Last edited:

RavenBG

Mar 3, 2019
Good day, sorry if I'm repeating myself, but can someone tell me if they know when it will be on the STEAM app for sale and if they know send me a private message thanks!:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Between the trolling and the feeding of the troll it's getting reeeeally hard to find actual information or content in this thread
happens every update. if you want legit content and info on anything that isn't about pirating the game then I suggest joining the discord.

StrikeRyuzaki

Jan 28, 2018
can someone help me i just downloaded the game and installed it on my new laptop, when i opened it the game looks like this even though all the settings were on ultra. is there something that i need to do to get higher details ?

• Haha
Reactions: Purple_Heart

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
can someone help me i just downloaded the game and installed it on my new laptop, when i opened it the game looks like this even though all the settings were on ultra. is there something that i need to do to get higher details ?
The answer is in here like 100 times now.
This is the early stages of the map, so its just in a blockout stage with hardly any textures.

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
To the people sharing the updates:
Is it possible that you stop using those garbage filehosters i.e. MEGA, Dropmefiles and Uploadhaven?

Here's why:
  1. Mega limits at 5GiB per day. This game is 13.42 GiB...
  2. Dropmefiles never actually works, site just reloads of opens 10000 popups.
  3. Uploadhaven is locked around ~256 KB/s. Completely useless.

Please try to upload with the following, they have never failed me:
  1. gofile
  2. pixeldrain (limits at 5GiB too, but with 1 MB/s)
  3. workupload
That would be SUUUUPER. :D
dude said we all want for years! damn straight.

dikkk21

Oct 20, 2022
try reshade latest version and presets, I'm using it and select HDR

meatslinger

Feb 26, 2022
3.80 star(s) 182 Votes