HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hmm. Where are hetro anal scenes in this game. I was only able to find one.
There's a scenes list in the OP changelog but it's easy to miss
Ah shit nevermind they are never labeled by anal..but yea just press Z or Y or whatever it was

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
This topic might interest you, includes a guide how to enable FSR2 - discovered by a modder Lucky.
Coincidently, devs have also started to look at DLSS, TSR, FSR implementations now.

link to the guide on my patreon

Maybe you want to vibe in an Umbrella themed cell room too?

Screenshot 2024-10-21 200922.jpg Screenshot 2024-10-21 195933.jpg
WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping 2024-10-21 19-56-54.jpg

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
This topic might interest you, includes a guide how to enable FSR2 - discovered by a modder Lucky.
Coincidently, devs have also started to look at DLSS, TSR, FSR implementations now.

link to the guide on my patreon

Maybe you want to vibe in an Umbrella themed cell room too?

View attachment 4157187 View attachment 4157190
View attachment 4157189

Resident evil stuff? YES PLEASE!

kivaba2844

Nov 9, 2020
Perhaps a minor grievance, but for the past couple of updates now the #3 skin texture in sandbox mode has been bugged on some characters (such as Mercer). There is a discoloration on the inner part of the lower lip, which is especially visible when lipstick is applied.
This is a real shame because I think it is the most versatile skin texture for customizing characters.

Mercer 2024-10-24.PNG

Wise Wolf

Oct 17, 2024
It feels like the latest build is just a big empty world thats unfinished, at least in the Demo version of this game you could fuck the NPC's but in this "full version" you cant as far as ive seen.

Reactions: M_e_*

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
It feels like the latest build is just a big empty world thats unfinished, at least in the Demo version of this game you could fuck the NPC's but in this "full version" you cant as far as ive seen.
In the story there are certain NPC's you can fuck after doing a quest.
In the sandbox you can fuck almost anything you want

Somerandomfellow1

Jul 26, 2022
Okay so I had this bug where the entire screen is just buggy whenever I'm not in the white or dark void ever since the august update and I don't know how to fix it. Any idea on how to fix this? Wtf is this.png

ponypon35

Jun 20, 2021
There needs to be pregnancy in this game
Though the dev said no but i found their explanation not convincing at all,just take a look at Carnal Instinct on this site you will realize pregnancy mechanics in such games could be optional,have nothing to do with the lore or gameplay,and follow the rules of the platforms like Patreon…

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Though the dev said no but i found their explanation not convincing at all,just take a look at Carnal Instinct on this site you will realize pregnancy mechanics in such games could be optional,have nothing to do with the lore or gameplay,and follow the rules of the platforms like Patreon…
In the latest update i could find in the female body editor at lest the possibility for making characters look pregnant.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Does anyone know if there is an overview of keyboard shortcuts in sandbox mode ...i only figured out how to spawn characters and adjusting the daytime. I didnt play this game for a long time and lost a bit track...to be honest the UE5 graphics is a bit too bright and crispy ...i still have the older UE4 version and it looks smoother.

Nonyatool

Dec 1, 2018
Came back to check on the progress.

Game is still a glorified animation viewer that runs worse after the switch to UE5. The starting story area lags really bad (sandbox play on same map it doesn't) and some locations run better but I can never get a stable 60 fps.

The "game" part is simple dialogue quests where you talk to someone, then go to another place to talk to another person and/or kill quest spawned enemies. None of the enemies actually attack. They just stand there staring at you.

A whole lot of WIP/placeholder stuff littered around the map. Some of which looks silly or barely recognizable shapes. Like a random campfire (which was floating) with a bunch of large static 3D spheres floating above it to represent smoke (why do that? Just leave the campfire without smoke until you have effects going). Or the little circles labeled "footprint" dotted along a path that persists forever.
Very little audio exists so you'll be hearing only the same music play for the majority of your play time.
The game has little more progress on actually becoming a game compared to when the build was just the canyon area and we played as Maya by default. At least the enemies in that build attacked.

The sex animations are nice and well made, but that's all there really is to it.

TLDR;
Game is still glorified animation viewer.
Progress seems to be stagnant/very slow for how long development been going.
Performance worse than before.
Animations good.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Came back to check on the progress.

Game is still a glorified animation viewer that runs worse after the switch to UE5. The starting story area lags really bad (sandbox play on same map it doesn't) and some locations run better but I can never get a stable 60 fps.

The "game" part is simple dialogue quests where you talk to someone, then go to another place to talk to another person and/or kill quest spawned enemies. None of the enemies actually attack. They just stand there staring at you.

A whole lot of WIP/placeholder stuff littered around the map. Some of which looks silly or barely recognizable shapes. Like a random campfire (which was floating) with a bunch of large static 3D spheres floating above it to represent smoke (why do that? Just leave the campfire without smoke until you have effects going). Or the little circles labeled "footprint" dotted along a path that persists forever.
Very little audio exists so you'll be hearing only the same music play for the majority of your play time.
The game has little more progress on actually becoming a game compared to when the build was just the canyon area and we played as Maya by default. At least the enemies in that build attacked.

The sex animations are nice and well made, but that's all there really is to it.

TLDR;
Game is still glorified animation viewer.
Progress seems to be stagnant/very slow for how long development been going.
Performance worse than before.
Animations good.
yeah the ue5 performance also with regards to graphics really make no progress...but animations and sex scenes as well character editor are really good.

Error707

Jul 21, 2023
[اقتباس="AraKnus، المشاركة: 9190433، العضو: 4216330"]
كاختبار للتعلم،
أحاول إدراج ملفين .OBJ باستخدام أداة الاستيراد الأحدث "user mesh" في صالة عرض sandbox
تم فك ضغط كلا الملفين بالفعل

C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved\SandboxSaveGames\CustomAssets

ذكر

View attachment 2104797

وذئب

View attachment 2104798

تم إرفاق ملفات .OBJ المضغوطة هنا أيضًا

كيف يمكننا أن نضعهم داخل أرض الرمل؟
أحتاج إلى مساعدة حول كيفية القيام بذلك!
[/يقتبس]
كنت أرىi wanted to add a nun character or at least clothes to her can you help me

3.80 star(s) 182 Votes