Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
now.... be more specific please
to cut it short, how fast in the village?
ok ill check old one or new village? cause im usually playing in the old one with the wolf guys and tiger girls with the cave on the far end

Mr. Slave

Jan 17, 2018
This game is completely unplayable, the controls are shit, there's no way to do anything without watching hours of tutorials that tell you fuck all... I just want to make characters fuck, and I can't get rid of this tribal bitch for a different character.

Fuck this game and I'm glad I didn't pay for this hunk of shit.
Not sure if troll or clown lmao

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
This game is completely unplayable, the controls are shit, there's no way to do anything without watching hours of tutorials that tell you fuck all... I just want to make characters fuck, and I can't get rid of this tribal bitch for a different character.

Fuck this game and I'm glad I didn't pay for this hunk of shit.
I get your frustration. The Play Mode isn't intuitive, YET.

For now,
1. Enter Sandbox Showroom from main menu.
2. Press T menu to spawn some characters.
3. T again to make menu go away.
4. Press E on the characters click POSSESS dialogue option.
5. Press E on the characters again to talk to them, then choose SEX dialogue option.

Reactions: bogodit

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
Where can I find more user created maps?
i think there is no specific thread for it, no ?
seen people drop their stuff in here.

just be warned that some maps might eat lots of gRam on load and stress ur gpu more. always depends on what and how much is placed, especially characters in general, ESPECIALLY if that unoptimized fur is activated.
regular objects are mostly a gRam issue, less so perfromance wise.

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
Is there a way to quickly copy a set of poses from one sandbox save to another (without having to manually write down the exact position numbers/poses and paste them on the new save)?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Is there a way to quickly copy a set of poses from one sandbox save to another (without having to manually write down the exact position numbers/poses and paste them on the new save)?
Maybe 'load aditively', filter things that are not poses and delete everything. I haven't tested it, see if it works

sleighrx

Apr 10, 2022
A few quirks I've noticed from the recent update:

1) Any object put into flowing water causes a bulge in front of the object in the water, as if it's a barrier. It doesn't matter whether it's a bridge, a boat, or even a pole, the game turns it into a hump, as if it's rapids.

2) This latest update tends to revert all land textures to lowest rez on a whim. I can't figure what causes it, but you end up having to reload the whole game to counter it. It also fouls up any saves you make in the Sandbox. If you save while the textures go to low rez, they stay that way. It happens without warning, and stays that way, unless you close the game and reboot.

3) You can't copy-and-paste with a right-click mouse anymore. If you wish to copy, say, a skin texture, you have to use CTRL-C and paste with CTRL-V. Try to do it with a right click of the mouse and the game rejects you.

4) The textures with the new wolf girl (i forget her name) cause all kinds of problems if you try to modify them. E.G., if you try to give her a different skin, the whole game goes into low rez and you have to reload the entire game. Also, you CANNOT change her skin or hair colour. All changes are ignored by the game. And if you try using her textures with male wolves, it sends the textures into low rez.

Last edited:

Zel zaraki

Nov 1, 2019
The cinematic cam is very weird(mostly weird angles) and manually adjusting the camera in sandbox isn't too fun, is there any way to load someone else's camera presets?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The cinematic cam is very weird(mostly weird angles) and manually adjusting the camera in sandbox isn't too fun, is there any way to load someone else's camera presets?
IMO, they should let us position placed cameras in play mode.

It would work like this:

(I bet you anything they already have this planned.)
1. We're controlling Maya, we move her around like normal.
2. We press Pageup and it possesses our first placed camera.
3. Now you can move the camera around like the Edit mode camera.
4. Then when you're done, you can press Pageup again to the next camera, position that one.
5. If you keep pressing Pageup, you'll eventually possess Maya again. (Of course you can press Pagedown to cam possess in reverse)
6. Then maybe add a hotkey that instantly returns possession back to Maya; default character, no matter which camera is possessed.

This allows for rapid Camera positioning.

If Wild Life was open source, I could do the work for free, just sayin.

If you have A LOT of cameras, then you could press TAB and move the camera around the edit mode way, so you have both options.

On a side note, the current camera possess implementation in edit mode would be ideal to move around cameras created for each animation in a queue, for automatic camera switching feature by animation. This means each animation by default has its own camera which can be enabled. I'd be willing to add this feature for free.

Sandbox core functionality is done, it just needs to be restructured from the point of view of an end user, like someone who uses it for hours a day.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 182 Votes