Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
How do i get other characters besides Maya to the animal village? The teleport is bugged...is there a way to spawn them in Oasis?

lchlh

Sep 29, 2019
Thought the new model didn't have all animations working, but turns out that yeah, animations are broken. The main thing I loved about this game is the superb detail on genital animations. Now it's all static clipping nonsense.

Mar 24, 2018
Okay, so loving the update and all. Flying is alot of fun.

My problem is that since creating the different worlds, I can't find any of the partners. Can't find the Minotaur that you can actually fuck, and Rawn doesnt fuck either.

Cannot go to the village as Shey, so missing out on those animatios too.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Is there no "unlock" target? I've locked onto the Alpha Hyena to kill it, but combat got too close to trees and I couldn't see and the lock made maneuvering impossible and I couldn't toggle the lock and I died. I respawned in the village only to still be locked onto the Alpha and I STILL can't turn off the lock. Now I'm stuck facing a wall and can only minimally move the mouse and even then it moves right back to the locked Alpha.
Any workaround for this? I do not see anything in the settings that lets me toggle or turn off the lock.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Okay, so loving the update and all. Flying is alot of fun.

My problem is that since creating the different worlds, I can't find any of the partners. Can't find the Minotaur that you can actually fuck, and Rawn doesnt fuck either.

Cannot go to the village as Shey, so missing out on those animatios too.
This build, as well as the last build, is starting to work with quests. This makes almost all NPCs non-interacting except the ones involved with the quest. Progress thru the quest to interact with NPCs.

Alternatively, you can still spawn NPCs and have sex with them whenever you like just like always.

ilion

Oct 20, 2017
Wait a sec here, is it me or have they reduced the poly count on the characters in this build? This game man.

Not only that but models still have trash morphs, no ass no tits.

Reactions: smeng

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
How do i get other characters besides Maya to the animal village? The teleport is bugged...is there a way to spawn them in Oasis?
Press T, the rest should be obvious assuming the menu pops up.

Wait a sec here, is it me or have they reduced the poly count on the characters in this build? This game man.

Not only that but models still have trash morphs, no ass no tits.
Only if you use draw distance below High as i understand it, i haven't messed too much with the settings to know for sure.

Reactions: Rendezvous

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Some entities lack a masturbation pose, so the L key won't do anything. Ie Shey. However, all can be modified in the pose editor, and there you can change clothes and modify the character, like you would for masturbation.

beyondr

Donor
May 25, 2019
Did they FINALLY FIX the camera movement in VR? I can move around now without bumping into invisible walls. FINALLY!
Thumbs up for that.

Apart from that it works pretty well. Have GFX at max. Only thing I see is weird shadows on the underside of bodies when shadows are set to max. Not in VR but in 2D.
And sometimes animations go out of sync. Thats a new bug I never saw before.

But... hey... VR CAMERA FINALLY WORKS :)

nationx

Aug 19, 2017
Did they FINALLY FIX the camera movement in VR? I can move around now without bumping into invisible walls. FINALLY!
Thumbs up for that.

Apart from that it works pretty well. Have GFX at max. Only thing I see is weird shadows on the underside of bodies when shadows are set to max. Not in VR but in 2D.
And sometimes animations go out of sync. Thats a new bug I never saw before.

But... hey... VR CAMERA FINALLY WORKS :)
Hmm how are you using the VR camera? Do you switch to first person and then switch to VR?

And not having a menu in VR still makes it really hard, you have to keep switching back and forth.

nationx

Aug 19, 2017
One thing I really wish they would fix is how the poser menu only works on characters that are following you, and all characters stop following you as soon you close the window! You have to keep getting them to follow you each time you want to open the poser menu again.

I also wish that characters you have posed with the poser menu would stay posed even after closing, so you can pose lots of characters and then walk around admiring them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ikarus45

beyondr

Donor
May 25, 2019
Hmm how are you using the VR camera? Do you switch to first person and then switch to VR?

And not having a menu in VR still makes it really hard, you have to keep switching back and forth.
Well, you use the camera in VR just like you do in 2D. Just: Now it works and doesnt bump into invisible walls or go off in strange tangents.

As for the menu: yes thats still missing and that sucks especially for the multistage animations. But it is SOME progress for VR gamers at least

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes