0_deado_0

Aug 24, 2019
Attack work fine for me. In case you didn't already know, you have press R to draw the spear first. If that didn't work. Try reset the input setting to default.
Yeah i tried even resetting It but every time i press R to draw the spear i can basically do everything exept the light attack, heavy Attack and blocking, everything else works.
I'll try to relunch the game and see if it's Just a random bug but i doubt It since i tried to use the restart function and that did nothing too.

SmellyPork

Aug 2, 2017
Found a bug: (Well I don't have a Patreon account.)
1. Teleport to Oasis with the stone.
2. Possess Tanya, Milanna or Aoi (or any other female, or just anyone, I'm not sure, haven't tested).
3. Teleport back to Kerpali Village.
4. Now you are trapped. Even the Restart function in main menu gets irresponsive.
Have same problems. This update is unplayable for me.

Reactions: Karbon and Mr. P.

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
Performance is definitely heavily improved in the new build. Getting around 60fps now in a spot where I used to get 40fps. It does seem to be limited to the Kerpali Village though, performance is unchanged in the Oasis. Still, it's a big step in the right direction for optimization.

Reactions: Vincenza

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Yeah i tried even resetting It but every time i press R to draw the spear i can basically do everything exept the light attack, heavy Attack and blocking, everything else works.
I'll try to relunch the game and see if it's Just a random bug but i doubt It since i tried to use the restart function and that did nothing too.
Reset ALL key bindings (by pressing DEFAULT at the INPUT page, in case anyone didn't know). Devs didn't update the input binding settings UI, thus you can't correct it other than resetting. (Or you can edit the config *.ini files, if you prefer.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Githype

Vincenza

Jul 24, 2019
I think there's a little problem. The vagina doesn't open during sex. No collision.
I mean, of course, in the game ;)
This has worked great in every version so far.

ChinoBambino

Jul 8, 2018
They answered on patreon:
"Model Quality comes from your view distance setting being on Low or Med. Set it to High and itll be fine. internally it sets this console variable: r.SkeletalMeshLODBias I suppose Max and High dont touch it, but setting it to Med will set the variable from 0 to 1, adding a level in the LOD bias and triggering our low-res models which dont have genital bones."
Thanks for the solution/fix! I though for sure that this was a bug or something

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes