Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Is there any reason to use an older version of this game other than performance?

Also is there a way to make certain characters invisible during scenes/animations like the illusion games?
I don't think it makes sense to use an old version, my PC is a very old PC (i3 550 / gt320), sometimes out of curiosity, I tried the game to see how the work progressed, always with minimum settings, the game of course worked very badly ...
but since the last version (that of October) the game has had a monstrous increase in performance, for the rest the most recent version almost always covers all the new features added in the previous versions.

Reactions: r3dg

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Well since first thing i do is check Changelog. Which wasnt updated. So i just droped it here, what not. Not many are smart enough to check the source. Hard to imagine, you couldnt figure out yourself, without me typing this ._.
I get it, but the changelog has been posted a few times before you did already.

Is there any reason to use an older version of this game other than performance?

Also is there a way to make certain characters invisible during scenes/animations like the illusion games?
Yes, there is a reason to use an older version. Certain animations and at least one character has been removed from the game for some time now.

And to everyone posting screenshot, could you put them in spoiler tags instead? Not only does that mean your posts don't take up a lot of screen space, it also means people don't have to see them if they don't want to for whatever reason. I'm not able to play the game yet since I'm using a backup computer for now.

Last edited:

minin

Mar 2, 2019
my favorite will always be jenny, the one with the pixie cut. i find it weird they havent made any female characters with blonde hair

Burak2051

Dec 10, 2017
When I played 5-6 min. game is crashing. I dont understand. I have very good computer. Game is normal working. Graphichs max. But why my game crashing? Can anybody help me? I have rx590 nitro+ graphic card.

Moreslaw

Sep 21, 2018
I'm stuck on a dialogue after fucking ancient goatman(Questline). Game works, music plays, but I can't finish dialogue with any mouse or keyboard button. Any ideas ?

Sam L.

Dec 4, 2019
When I played 5-6 min. game is crashing. I dont understand. I have very good computer. Game is normal working. Graphichs max. But why my game crashing? Can anybody help me? I have rx590 nitro+ graphic card.
You will have to give us some more information. Operating System, CPU, GPU, RAM, HDD/SSD and also a description of the behaviour of the PC before the crash. Are there any slowdowns, fan noise and is it a BSOD crash or just the game. Are you running browsers in the background etc.

Reactions: madmax20
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes