ExRaiser

Dec 15, 2019
How do I use the Chair in the Oasis?

And if I do some Lesbian stuff, can they cum too, like Squirting?

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
In my case, only 2 on 1. With MMF (only bol and max or lion and wolf) and FFM (max or minotaur), no 6 male and 1 female
Did you not read the "Same process applies to mmf and mff sex." part? It's literally the same process with 3 extra steps not taken. Go ingame, hit esc > what's new > animation list. If the pairing you are trying isn't there, then there won't be sex options.

Reactions: Mr. P.

Siegertyp

Jan 12, 2020
I somehow can't get this game to start in VR, headtracking isn't working so i can't even click on the okay button that i'm over 18 and start the game. Without VR it works. Any Help?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I somehow can't get this game to start in VR, headtracking isn't working so i can't even click on the okay button that i'm over 18 and start the game. Without VR it works. Any Help?
Top right of the site is a search bar. Also look in the input settings and you will find the button that toggles vr.

Reactions: Mr. P.

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
In my case, only 2 on 1. With MMF (only bol and max or lion and wolf) and FFM (max or minotaur), no 6 male and 1 female
To reiterate my post from earlier in the thread:
1. check the list of possible sex positions
2. spawn in all the listed participants of a position you want to fap to
3. Possess one of the listed participants
4. talk to and get the rest of the listed participants to follow you
5a. get them all into a tight group
5b. for larger groups, all the participants need to be as close as possible to the possessed character, and let me stress this, you may need to possess another character and move around a little to get the group tight enough
6. when the group is tight enough, talk to one of the participants and choose: have sex (group)
7. customize the characters to your preferences
8. proceed through the variations in the sex scene to find the one you find the most arousing
9. masturbate

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I want to save the time, the characters number and the locations I put them in, so I don't have to redo everything every time I open the game.
Can anyone tell how to save the game?
The option ”save” is grey and I can’t click on it...
The only thing you can save right now is the appearance of a character you customized. And you have to manually load those when you open the game again.

Reactions: nm79
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes