klockins

Aug 5, 2019
Hey guys, does anybody know whether the newest release fixes the blurry VR problem? Enjoying this game in VR is phenomenal, however it needs to be sharper!
If you're using Oculus Rift then you can just use the "Oculus Debug Tool" to force any VR application to run at higher resolution. Change the value from 0 (default) to 1 to force it to run at headsets native resolution.
ODT.JPG
If you're using Vive or some other headset, then I'm sure the same thing can be done through Steam VR settings or some such.

NopLesT

Sep 24, 2017
y'all should start placing these archives on torrent / google drive
cuz not everyone has a mega account or a good internet.

NopLesT

Sep 24, 2017
true that
torrents work buy rely on seeding, most people hate seeding

google drive links are bad, they get downloaded too much in 24/7 and google disables it
Hell no. Never had any luck with torrents, and on GDrive I fear they might get reported.
we really need another source of download that doesn't require payment to downlad more than 5gigs, or that downloads faster than 250kbps, and doesn't randomly cancels. Nopy does that to me at least

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
we really need another source of download that doesn't require payment to downlad more than 5gigs, or that downloads faster than 250kbps, and doesn't randomly cancels. Nopy does that to me at least
Torrent is best.. if f95 disables all other mirrors and switch to torrent only... seeds will increase and so does speed! not to mention reliability!

Reactions: NopLesT

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
Hell no. Never had any luck with torrents, and on GDrive I fear they might get reported.
use qBittorrent as downloader and get magnet links from thepiratebay.org or .zone or other mirrors.. make sure to use ublock

There nothing better and reliable than torrent..

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
Not with old resources, which I had experienced countless times.
Yes but do we really need torrent to stay active after three months? I mean there's a new Wildlife update every 2-3 months so theres no need for old torrent to stay alive-- new update will take its place.

candy76041820

Jun 1, 2019
Yes but do we really need torrent to stay active after three months? I mean there's a new Wildlife update every 2-3 months so theres no need for old torrent to stay alive-- new update will take its place.
Not just this particular one. E.g. those (metroid-)vania-ish masterpieces from Libra Heart / Pixel Set Meal that had already been finished several years ago. Let me say this again: Reliability of torrents/magnets is LITERALLY ZERO with old resources.

Last edited:

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Was there any update when the next build for $25s should be released and what to expect in it? I know they want to make updates for the jungle, not sure about the princess and even less so regarding Rhino dude. So far they tend to deploy mid month or at the end.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Was there any update when the next build for $25s should be released and what to expect in it? I know they want to make updates for the jungle, not sure about the princess and even less so regarding Rhino dude. So far they tend to deploy mid month or at the end.
mid to late july, maybe delayed to early aug
thats when new build comes

3.80 star(s) 181 Votes