vncd

Dec 31, 2019
Anyone got links to the old builds?

Also are anyone having problems with the tits in the jenny/tanya models? they looks horrible, milanna's too

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
Not really no, can you post screenshots?
Here are tanya's tits, I only modded the size and her skin color plus tanlines, but see that awful gap? that wasnt there in the previous build
1616880321600.png
Not a clothing problem either, it happens with all outfits, here's naked:
1616880376800.png
Still there, and the tits have some crap physics now, looks horrible when you're fucking her

Her tits used to like indra's
1616880496100.png
1616880546300.png
I tried resetting all her stats and it still looks like crap, plus now her tits look blocky-like
1616880783300.png
Solutions?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Pretty disappointing update. Janky "scene" animations, shitty quests, and a very lackluster amount of animations. On the bright side, all of the "climax inside" animations have gotten a lot better; the cum drips out of their pussy a lot more, so it really gives the vibe that your impregnating the chick (or the bottom... whatever your preference may be, of course). The fps on the fisher village is still pretty shite, but it has substantially improved from previous updates (note, this is with high to epic settings on an RTX2060 MAX Q). The new djablo on Maya anim is pretty hot, and the Maya-Rawn anim is pretty fuckin hot as well. More of that please!
2060 max q is garbage
should have bought a laptop with regular 2060

user0609

Dec 17, 2018
Anyone got links to the old builds?

Also are anyone having problems with the tits in the jenny/tanya models? they looks horrible, milanna's too
Old builds here:

Choose version and download.

vncd

Dec 31, 2019
I'd be willing to bet the only reason this game even has Kerpali in the first place is they wanted to capitalize on the demographic that like to see human females having sex with beast/inhuman creatures, or at least as close to that as Patreon would allow (Patreon says anthros/furries are allowed so that's why Kerpali are as beastly as they can get while still qualifying as "anthro").

So female Kerpali getting no love while what little work there is goes into males instead (so they can fuck human females) makes sense, even if it sucks.
So what they are going to add dogs next?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Just for your Jic Avatar!

1- Dl reshade from the site
2- Run it and go select the game exe (not the one in the windows no editor folder, but the one in the binaries x64)
3- tick all the shaders available for dl and wait for it to finish.
3b- save the config file provide by the kind MrAnony01 in the game folder for ease
4- start the game and at any point press home button and the Reshade menu pops
5- on top of the home tab go select the "definitive.ini" to load it.
6- Press the home button to return to game, done.
(refeto the webpage for the rest)

The shaders used are only 5 or 6, so easy to tweak to find the balance u prefer, specially the sharpness and magic hdr.
Tip, Rclick on a shader bar to reset it w/o having to reset the full effect.
Tip2, this config is about 10% more demanding, so you might tick the performance mode at the bottom of home tab

Njoy! looks really good
thanks a lot i could never figure it out, looks amazing now

thanks for your reshade file, will this be compatible with future versions as well?

Still no new kerpali females? Feels like we've had the male lizard for a long time, and noting for the smaller female cast.
cause male beasty/furry/monster x female is more popular than male x female furry/monster
if it helps you sleep at night then know this female lizard is coming lol. they are also reworking the lizard as they are not pleased with it

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Also @Guuii you can "facepalm" at my post all you want, but so far everything I've seen about the game (and I've been keeping an eye on it for a while) points at Kerpali only being there to bang human females. Even the original promo pics basically had "See this beast goat dude? See this panther man? Want to see them spitroast the human females in the other pics? Then this is the game for you" all over them. Why the hell would you add sex-enabled nonhumans to a sex game with human-only main characters (most notably Maya aka attractive female aka monster dick bait) and where most of the action is focused on humans, anyway?
Youre clearly trying to push some nonsense agenda here dude and Im not even sure why. Are you into furry females? Why are you fucking complaining then? There is already 5 in the game and more are planned confirmed by the dev. Be happy about what you got and look forward for more.
Are you not into furry or monster dick on human female? Whats the big deal then? There is plenty of human only content too and nothing will be forced on the player.
Are you into beast? Well tough luck, you pointed out yourself that thats a nono on patreon.

3.80 star(s) 179 Votes