Nov 5, 2019
[QUOTE = "rf96, publicación: 6848729, miembro: 159753"]
¿Tableta?
[/CITA]
lo siento, los enlaces en partes

Ehterias

Nov 5, 2019
[QUOTE = "Joshua Tree, publicación: 6849269, miembro: 106622"]
¿Desde cuándo el español se convirtió en alemán?
[/CITA]
sep

MekaManiac

Sep 14, 2017
Have you resolved the problem yet?
I've run into the same problem and I can't figure that out.
Loading screen appears, then the Adult Content Warning should appear, but instead only black screen. Patreon Support link shows in the corner and build version in another exactly as in previous builds, just not image neither OK/Cancel buttons.
No error message occurs. I've compared logs with the last working build, which is 31.08.2021 and one log is identical, another differs negligible. No error logged.

I have 7.5 GB of free physical memory and more in free swap space before attempting to run the game. My aging i7-4790k should be still good enough as well as RTX gpu with 8GB graphic memory. But none of these should matter that early when almost nothing is loaded yet.
I'll get more RAM next week as I've been considering that upgrade for long time, but I doubt it will help with this bug.
No luck so far :/ even downloaded the free demo from their patreon but still the same..
I have a pretty good computer so I dont think more ram will do anything more, keep us updated tho

Luther9555

Sep 26, 2017
Is it only me that cannot posses any character in Sandbox mod in the newest version because its patreon feature? Never had that with older versions.

• Sad
Reactions: Ryo_S

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Took 9 days for the kickstarter to reach $50,000 out of their $250,000 goal.

Yeah, I don't have high hopes on this being successful.
Looks like it trinkle in 1-2k a day. So doubt it will reach it's goal unless some major exposure happen that make it blow up like crazy. Think they would done better just open up with early access on steam with a price tag. Kickstarter after so many years on patreon doesn't seem to mash up very well. Then again, the KS goal equal about what they pull in 3 months on patreon anyways.

Reactions: Zeddy
3.80 star(s) 180 Votes