HueofColor

Apr 16, 2020
Alright, so I'm making a version 2 of sorts of the Vark's Stable. I need sugestions on how to make the scene look better. I know I want a shed to fit a carriage of sorts, and maybe a house modern or themed. I am honestly quite bad at creating environments.

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
If only there was a way to combine Honey Select 2's character customization with Wild Life's sandbox gameplay, that would be the ultimate sex game for me...
One problem of such is introducing bad clipping to the animations, you just know some are going to make ultra thicc girls and whine why the animations no longer look good with them, like bruh you inject 300 pounds of botox into every part of her body she's a damn walrus now. Same goes for height, tad smaller or taller and the actors would look and be out of misalignment.
In terms of just extra facial customization that be neat, WL still need basics right now like eyebrow and fingernail colors.

Alright, so I'm making a version 2 of sorts of the Vark's Stable. I need sugestions on how to make the scene look better. I know I want a shed to fit a carriage of sorts, and maybe a house modern or themed. I am honestly quite bad at creating environments.
There's a carriage on the props list that might be suitable unless you want to make your own. If you're bad (one way to get better is to try do your best and just practice IMO) you can import things from other peoples maps into your own (ie modern houses).

HueofColor

Apr 16, 2020
There's a carriage on the props list that might be suitable unless you want to make your own. If you're bad (one way to get better is to try do your best and just practice IMO) you can import things from other peoples maps into your own (ie modern houses).
[/QUOTE]
Already doing that. I just need to figure out how to incorporate the land features and make a plausible wall surrounding the area. There is just no way I can match other creators here in quality.

BlackFurr

Sep 3, 2019
SORRY FOR STUPID QUESTION, but how can i start it in vr? i use steam vr when open the game, i have controller properties in settings, but there is everything black in helmet. i have oculus rift s

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
Got this error today when trying to launch the game, been playing for a long time and I never had this problem before. Anyone knows what could it be?

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
looks great, maybe add a little farmhouse too, modern or oldschool, you got a stable add a little fishing lake, or stream around the house, some farm equipments, human owners of Vark maybe, a field with crops, working people and so on. hope I could help

Reactions: FeltTheNeed

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
Got this error today when trying to launch the game, been playing for a long time and I never had this problem before. Anyone knows what could it be?
Maybe new gpu driver? windows updates? clean PC restart? uninstall then install gpu driver? checking if any hardware missing or changed inside pc?

CyanParadigm

Aug 31, 2018
It is so annoying that when you attach props to a sex scene with more than two NPCs and save it all of the assigned props get attached to the first character when you load it back. I hope that they will fix this by the next because it is quite annoying.

For those who do not understand what I mean. Say an animation group is called "Max x Maya" if I attach any props to Maya in any of these animations that are in this group and save it as a collection/scene and load it back up all of her attached props will load into Max when I load it back because the character index gets reset on the attached props for some reason.
this is the reason the project I'm working on hasn't been released yet lol - it's a 50/50 chance the props either attach to the other actor or get displaced by a LOT

mulambo

Nov 1, 2019
Anybody found out how to loop music? Even in some bigger projects from here music plays one time and just stops.

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
Anybody found out how to loop music? Even in some bigger projects from here music plays one time and just stops.
You can make a delay for stop then start and loop it on itself.

There is another problem with media player. It's not working properly with short (like 3-5 seconds) tracks. It's playing just once and not reacting on play trigger anymore before you push stop like 5 times, then it's making glitchy noise like a half of the sound file and then is reseting.
So you can't set door opening sounds for example.

upd. maybe prolongation of the sound file with emptiness would do the trick actually but that's also a headache.

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
I tried and failed in the past when I released my functional boombox but after seeing your post I gave it another attempt.
Preview.jpg
Download for testing below, if anyone has a better method do share in the greater interest of us media player fans. :KappaPride:

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
I found out that video media is always looped so my way is to upload a video file that contains music to google drive get its direct link and put it in the media player, hide the element and thats it. you got a loop music

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
I found out that video media is always looped so my way is to upload a video file that contains music to google drive get its direct link and put it in the media player, hide the element and thats it. you got a loop music
Bruh now I feel like I wasted my time, still learnt some things in doing so but still that's much more elegant. Nice! :PogChamp:

• Haha
Reactions: EKL
3.80 star(s) 179 Votes