AngeDivin

Jul 17, 2020
It would be nice if there was a story mode. With a system to feed, drink to survive and also wash to maintain the charm of the character.

AngeDivin

Jul 17, 2020
Is the choice of rape in the game, with a choice of sexual harassment to pursue its victims ? Giving the choice to be a hero or an anti-hero is a good idea.

kurisu7885

Feb 16, 2020
FYI: An amazing creation by talented HAU RUCK (Wild Life Discord) has been released and added to the list.
It's extremely impressive both externally and internally and they're not even done with it yet, go check it out. :PogChamp:

View attachment 1982850

(Screenshot by myself taken on The Forbidden Atoll Remastered map by Colonel Jensen)

View attachment 1982857
Holy shit! That's awesome!

Reactions: Odin Hammer

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
I tried the following below with no success but might just be me. Seems like such should be supported in the engine.

file://C:/Users/%USERNAME%/AppData/Local/WildLifeC/Saved/SandboxSaveGames/Media/DoorOpen.wav
%APPDATA%/Local/WildLifeC/Saved/SandboxSaveGames/Media/DoorOpen.wav
%USERPROFILE%/AppData/Local/WildLifeC/Saved/SandboxSaveGames/Media/DoorOpen.wav

Would be useful if the top one worked that way sandbox creators can bundle local media files that work for everyone.

View attachment 1986584

Well, we are stuck with the root folder then i guess.

Odin Hammer

Jun 22, 2021
Holy shit! That's awesome!
What for beautiful Airship, my Zeppelin is like 2 years old child's painting. But I'm on the same search for a functionable wheelspin with the Transformer. At first I wanted to use a sine, but with the sine I can't make a wheelspin. The second idea was to use a transformer. If you use a full circle of 360 degrees rotation with the Transformer, the wheel don't move. Then I thought, if I use a secend Transformer, you can rotate the first Transformer from 0 to 180 degres and then the second from 180 to 360 degress. But only the first transformer move. Ok now you can use a Event Loop. But nothing happend.

Have the Communty any ideas for a functionable wheelspin?

FeltTheNeed

Nov 22, 2021
Can someone create an animated disco light like of this object that turns round and around and changing colors rgb?
thank you!
Missed this post from yesterday but I'll give that a go next for you EKL.

New map aiming to be fps friendly but im not satisfied with the building can some1 help with the structure plz
yakman
FeltTheNeed
killing1231
moreamnos
[!] just a structural assistant
What is it exactly you're looking for help with sorry?

What for beautiful Airship, my Zeppelin is like 2 years old child's painting. But I'm on the same search for a functionable wheelspin with the Transformer. At first I wanted to use a sine, but with the sine I can't make a wheelspin. The second idea was to use a transformer. If you use a full circle of 360 degrees rotation with the Transformer, the wheel don't move. Then I thought, if I use a secend Transformer, you can rotate the first Transformer from 0 to 180 degres and then the second from 180 to 360 degress. But only the first transformer move. Ok now you can use a Event Loop. But nothing happend.

Have the Communty any ideas for a functionable wheelspin?
Sure here's something for you, feel free to inspect it you'll see it doesn't need to be convoluted. :)
While I was at it tested throttle movement and sound to Engine Telegraph by HAU RUCK#5645 prop.

View attachment Odin Hammer Paddler (FeltTheNeed Spin Test).mp4

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Has anyone figured out a solution or heard anything from them about the crashing in Sandbox after having opened editor plenty of times eventually one of the times you do it crashes/freezes the game...
Heard something about its the game maxing out the ram because of some issue or another, I was just basically asking for news on this or if there's a software workaround.

May 4, 2020
Is there a way to interact with characters you placed via 'T' (character spawner) in Sandbox, after saving the world, and then going back into the world you saved and interact with the characters you placed? So far, I don't think it works on the 8-12-22 build, and probably hasn't worked before. Has anyone figured out a workaround or a way to be able to do this?

3.80 star(s) 179 Votes