AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Have tested and experienced the full $25 patreon membership version of the game?

In your opinion, which was the main exclusive feature while playing it?

Please post your evalution of general differences and similarities compared to the normal $10 version

Many new users are considering sign up too!
1665012892816.png

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
Have tested and experienced the full $25 patreon membership version of the game?

In your opinion, which was the main exclusive feature while playing it?

Please post your evalution of general differences and similarities compared to the normal $10 version

Many new users are considering sign up too!
View attachment 2084074
Well, they are releasing 25$ version week or 2 earlier, thats about it. 10$ even has some more content cuz it's released later. So 25$ supporters gets their version earlier with most of the patch content and then upgrading to 10$ with everyone else.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Being able to toggle ahegao face on chars during a sandbox sex scene would be neat, obviously i've been online far too long recently and would like that feature.
i have told them this for years....
it was planned but they didn't add it for some reasons
Not just that, but some other emotions too. But that's hard to implement without ruining animations i think.
yes thats the problem with this game, it has enough animations but they dont have proper climax scenes.

Reactions: LeonardPetula

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
I sincerely apologise, I must've gotten brain damage from too much fapping and though I was on the Honey Select 2 thread lol
Please accept this ass donation as compensation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I accept this..I appreciate you calling out your fault like that, very attractive that you would do such a thing. Courage! <3

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

DeadRonin

May 30, 2020

Trailer for my custom WL sandbox creation, with 3 Maya presets. This was all done in-game using all the available editor tools and resources, only extra is the sound design and text effects from my video editor. But every other "VFX" is in-game.

Little lore backstory to this that I cooked on the fly. Glade, Fjora and Syph are the main heroines trying to save an innocent child from being sacrificed to a demon summoned by some baddies. I named this demon Balgumoth. This sandbox is a rather small summoning lair area, but I packed it with some life as you can see from the trailer.

I will now focus on preping the sandbox files and release them later, hopefully soon.​
Really good work dude!

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
CypherMX How did you do that flame on Maya's hand? Is this the in-game effect? And if yes, how did you get to scale it down? i tried recreating this effect but couldn't figure it out

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Really good work dude!
Thank you!

CypherMX How did you do that flame on Maya's hand? Is this the in-game effect? And if yes, how did you get to scale it down? i tried recreating this effect but couldn't figure it out
I used the Area Light for that, specifically 2 small pieces on each side of the hand attached to WristLeft with specific settings to pop the glow. The fire was easy to scale down and attach as well, press R while holding the object to switch to scaling or click on the icon I highlighted in the image at the top (4 arrows pointing outward).

hint.PNG

• Red Heart
Reactions: Saluja and troufas

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Balgumoth's Lair
Releasing the sandbox in two versions.

Version 1 - Clear stage with hidden controls (look for a skull with candle on top)
Version 2 - trailer version to replay the trailer in-game, with 2 extra musical scores (pull the initializing lever first)
link to the trailer -

View attachment 2085654 View attachment 2085666 View attachment 2085655

In addition, 3 character presets for Maya.

View attachment 2085681
i saw loads of tentacles in the video, but there are no sex scenes with anything like that, right?

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
Thank you!

I used the Area Light for that, specifically 2 small pieces on each side of the hand attached to WristLeft with specific settings to pop the glow. The fire was easy to scale down and attach as well, press R while holding the object to switch to scaling or click on the icon I highlighted in the image at the top (4 arrows pointing outward).

View attachment 2086675
Ok, i hadn't figured out that you used the flame from the torch and not the flame effect :) (which can't be scaled)

3.80 star(s) 180 Votes