AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
we still don't know if any of the new upcoming creatures, npc's, villagers, monster insects, dragons and other new characters will be able to interact with maya (and other presets) in the sandbox showroom sex-scenes option right at the next friday update just yet.
Perhaps, for the time being, they will be avaliable & appear only in 'main game story' option.

wildlife_gallery_7.jpg 2 Capturar.PNG

Reactions: cocobelic

AhoyEarth

Apr 8, 2018
we still don't know if any of the new upcoming creatures, npc's, villagers, monster insects, dragons and other new characters will be able to interact with maya (and other presets) in the sandbox showroom sex-scenes option right at the next friday update just yet.
Perhaps, for the time being, they will be avaliable & appear only in 'main game story' option.

View attachment 2098054 View attachment 2098055
Wait, that second pic is from a game called "Adventures of Meridiana" or something, what's it doing here?

FullDeckard

Jan 27, 2022
There's not much point using the "You should fix it then" argument, like the devs for this game would let some random guy off the internet access any of the source code or project files. Why even reply with that? What does this gain you or anyone else? Why don't YOU fix it?
Well I'm not out here complaining about how terribly optimised it is in a way that suggests I could do a better job than the devs of the game have.

So maybe stop complaining and flexing.

FriKaZioD

Mar 29, 2021
Привет, ребята, не могли бы вы сказать мне, какую версию игры следует использовать? У меня есть эта версия. 2022.08.19.
Открывай Changelog и по версиям смотри. Лучше конечно последняя версия

Apr 25, 2021
help please
after finishing the demo in fisher man village when i clicked on return to character selection it took me to main menu always....why??gow can i play the game?

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
help please
after finishing the demo in fisher man village when i clicked on return to character selection it took me to main menu always....why??gow can i play the game?
It's a demo. The story mode is a demo yet. It takes you back to the main menu because you "completed" the game. Like any other game that you complete, it takes you back to the main menu or a freeroam mode. It's just that's it for now.

• Haha
Reactions: Super_Nova-
Apr 25, 2021
It's a demo. The story mode is a demo yet. It takes you back to the main menu because you "completed" the game. Like any other game that you complete, it takes you back to the main menu or a freeroam mode. It's just that's it for now.
but i saw its gameplay with sex scenes in different adult sites....what were those??how can i play those scenes??

Sep 16, 2022
the demo seems to consist of only the fisher village, there is old world map which had some playability and new world map where we can see how game has progressing and where they are planning to take it toward. sandbox mode can be modified to build your own world with player interactions using building tools. there has been alot of growth in game development as game started with just one developer and because of contributers has grown to of a team working on game. the game has regulary been updated and we can see its growth. I for one am really looking forward to see where it goes in the future.

Reactions: Super_Nova-
3.80 star(s) 180 Votes