Olegowsom

Sep 12, 2017
I wish we could also scale up the playable characters or individual characters on the poses. I want some death by Snu-Snu lol

nobodyforever

Apr 1, 2019
damn this new update opens a lot of new and endless possibilites, can place like any model now , I really like that! you too tommy brother:?!

View attachment 2102372

heeh well CJ isn't really in the mood since his 3d model requires more than 1 texture file.. Any ideas how to make it work? The menu only allowes me to select 1 texture file. But CJ has 4 indepentent pngs.
Do you mind sharing the preset for the purple haired chick :love:?

Reactions: AraKnus

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
So wait we can now import new meshes/textures inc characters, hairs, clothes? Or am I missing something?
We can import static meshes, so if you tried to import characters, hairs, or clothes, they would just be solid objects that cannot animate or deform.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
I keep getting an insufficient Memory Error or something about textures every time I try to start a new game.
Also, idk if the game it's not optimized or, maybe my hardware it's not good enough to make this game run at a constant 4K-60 at Ultra Settings. I have an RTX 3070 Ti 8GB
Not optimized by now you need a RTX 4090 to play this game in 4K Max Settings without any stutters

Reactions: Olegowsom

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Hello, I've imported a cool atmospheric into Wild Life for all to use and enjoy.
It took me longer to setup lights, objects, actors and other things than it did to do the import/texture stuff.
Turned out nicer than expected might do more from same , wonder how it will look in UE5. :KappaPride:

Download:
I like what this game/community becomes it's like ARK but as a sex game, thanks for your work.
When it comes to UE5 im most interested in the new lightning: addition "Lumen" or maybe later Raytracing option would make the game look much more realistic.

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
I like what this game/community becomes it's like ARK but as a sex game, thanks for your work.
When it comes to UE5 im most interested in the new lightning: addition "Lumen" or maybe later Raytracing option would make the game look much more realistic.
lumen is a very good thing due to how it works and doesnt require dedicated GPU technology, but before everyone gets hyped up remember the one obvious elephant in the room:

wild life's optimisation is non-existant.
if any dev told me the game was optimized then tell me how an rx 6900 xt can get to 97° C hot spot temp from some simple ambient effects/foliage on the old map in only 1080p.
tell me how simple fur effects, not even the advanced fur, can cause -8 fps PER CHARACTER.

the game might be in development and now that UE5 port is up and on the horizon sure, it might not make much sense right now, but as the game is right now there are many issues, including a years old memory leak that occurs by entering the editor mode in sandbox. every time the game allocates more memory and crashes at ~14GB, then it floods the memory until max cap is hit and the systems tells the user "out of memory".

do not get hyped for the UE5 port if optimisation doesnt follow suit to improve literally everything performance related.
UE5 wants more ressources than UE4. ur getting more beauty out of the hardware, but if a game lacks optimisation im pretty sure many computers might struggle running wildlife on a nice amount of FPS.

Ariharu

Jul 22, 2021
Downloaded portable version of Blender (272mb), opened the .blend and then saved it as .fbx, that's what I remember doing.
I didn't need to convert or extract textures since they're on the models original download page which is convenient since not all free models I've come across have textures or do but have they're stuck inside other files you need try to tediously extract from of which I'm not conversed in.
Hmmm, just file -> "export as FBX" -> export as FBX? Not touching any settings, right?
I've tried several maps from this site you got your map from and the game is choking on most of them converted like that. It worked for just one out of 5 i tried so far, others just killing the game. I think the culprits are lights and fogs with other effects, but i'm not familliar with blender at all and have no idea how to clean it out of everything i don't need.
Just look on the size of files.

1666304818283.png
The last one is working btw, 2.5MB one...

Last edited:
Reactions: AraKnus

ohnothebig

May 16, 2019
Anyone know how to do custom animations? Also give some of the female characters a strapon dick like regular Shey?

3.80 star(s) 180 Votes