SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
It was expected I suppose. But is there a UE4 version of the last build (december 16th) or is it only in UE5.1?
The December update is only on UE5. It's unlikely they'll try to update the game for both UE4 and UE5(it wouldn't really make sense either and would just be extra work), it'll only be UE5 going forward unless they hit a real road blocker and can't progress further on UE5.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
For the new build, is it just me, or are certain gizmos gone/not visible? In previous builds, I used to be able to move objects around in sandbox, and there would be an indicator showing how to move it by the x-axis, y-axis, and z-axis, OR it would show how to rotate/scale it etc. But now, it seems the indicators have been visibly removed. How to fix this?

anonimus354

Jan 5, 2019
Here's how it should look in the hierarchy for the necklace, make sure your select the correct body joint for each piece.
Once you parent each part to the correct body joint, Zero out the translations and rotation of the group, then you can rotate/translate to fit how you like. I recommend setting the posed/animated model to 0 speed so it's not moving around while you adjust the prop position.

step 1. click and drag the necklace prop group over your chosen posed model (maya in this case). Maya should now be the parent of the prop as shown in the hierarchy.
step2. Select the NeckMid from the Attachment dropdown. The necklace should now be parented specifically to Maya's neck joint
step3. Select the Necklace group in the hierarchy and set the local translation and rotation values to Zero. This will move the Necklace to the Neck Joint location (will prolly be rotated funny)
step4. Rotate and move the necklace group accordingly to fit the model
step5. Rinse and repeat for the Left and Right bra group.

what if i want the bra to follow the player?

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
Don't know why but this last UE4 version of the game is totally broken for me. I launch the game and it just sits there at the loading screen infinitely and when I open task manager it always says not responding. Anyone know a fix for this?

• Angry
Reactions: elusael666

ready2PAWN

Dec 8, 2019
Hi !
Is it impossible to play this last version with windows 7 ?
Is it because of UE5?
I can't start the game
I have the message: The procedure entry point CreateFile2 could not be found in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll
I know There was an official solution when u use win 7 with the older versions.. Dont know what about ue5

Reactions: fizaguq

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
For the new build, is it just me, or are certain gizmos gone/not visible? In previous builds, I used to be able to move objects around in sandbox, and there would be an indicator showing how to move it by the x-axis, y-axis, and z-axis, OR it would show how to rotate/scale it etc. But now, it seems the indicators have been visibly removed. How to fix this?
IIRC you have to set a setting to epic or something like that, I forgot which. Would recommend folks join the discord server, there are people reporting bugs and sharing fixes if there are any.

Reactions: Slayer128

Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
Man, this new build is hot fucking garbage. Crashes after half a minute every time.
And before any of you simps decide to open your mouths, no, my machine is more than good enough to at least run the damn thing.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Bruh, this thread is reaching Tales of Androgyny level of toxicity among each other. You guys need to relax a bit. Its either one acusing the other for whatever crap is happening or facepalms everywhere for the most illogical reasons.

Sure, this last UE5 version is fucked up in many ways but they did warned that the build for its very nature would be prone to a lot of issues while compared to the previous. I personally think looks worse than the previous made in UE4, however I do have to say that besides looking and performing overall worse, I loaded twice as fast, which is quite surprising. In the showroom the only thing I noticed was the lighting differences but somehow I got an average of 70 fps on BOTH versions with similar settings. So calm down geez XD

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
I know There was an official solution when u use win 7 with the older versions.. Dont know what about ue5
Already did my search, it's a no go...
UE 5 uses features and libraries not present in W7, it's not a simple problem of missing dll
Try to search around the web, maybe you will be lucky, but I doubt.
The min speccs for UE 5 are W10 with dx11 or 12
min.jpg recommended.jpg

Reactions: he_found_you
3.80 star(s) 180 Votes