ChubbyX

May 27, 2020
i had a big question right now about the at least minimun specs for run the game any can tell me at least how much to run the game at least with 50 or 60 or 30 fps cuz i dunno if any pc will run this

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
i had a big question right now about the at least minimun specs for run the game any can tell me at least how much to run the game at least with 50 or 60 or 30 fps cuz i dunno if any pc will run this
I have a 3080 GPU and my PC is burning when trying to run it. Anything below a 2060 would not run it with good graphics, unless you have extra cooling system (I guess).

SgtFatSeal

Apr 22, 2021
need some quick help, how can i delete a sex scene because when i possess them i only have the option to unpossess them and not stop the scene, i also cant delete it in the map editor because for some reason now you cant just straight up delete the sex scene and characters if they are in a pose or sex scene.

GothicAlice

May 11, 2020
Just came back to this game after a while and i have a question, is there any way to change dick sizes? (Mostly for screenshots and not animations)

balabol1818

Jul 11, 2022
Just came back to this game after a while and i have a question, is there any way to change dick sizes? (Mostly for screenshots and not animations)
Choose a pose for the character, then turn on the excitement, convert to a custom pose, increase the organ by x y and z parameters.

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Played the game. Tried the WIP quest and got stuck in a gap in the map.
Cool concept but imo way too ambitious for a small dev team.
I hope the future will prove me wrong and devs make me eat my words, but for now I have limited expectations.

tedtom

Aug 4, 2017
So I heard its now possible to make your own custom sex poses/animations.

Is that true? Where can I read on it and how to do it?

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022

wtf is this for real? where did you hear this from? i came to check this game after long time so i am missing out on some stuff.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018

yea
requires a decent amount of work and some skill but yes you can manually animate stuff and pose stuff.

You can throw in a character in sandbox, turn on their rig, and apply a transform node to each body rig controller, meaning you can now animate characters. It's pretty basic in the sense that you can only animate a start an end position, but with multiple transform nodes and some basic understanding of how to code the timing you can do a lot.

3.80 star(s) 180 Votes