Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
Why I didn't bother to download it yet, figured it was way too quick to be a reupped link. Waiting for it to be removed and uploaded to one that's not their supporters link. It really is the least we can do since they're pretty tolerant of us testing the game out for free. I know it would happen regardless, but least they can get feeback from here and make the most of a lose/lose situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: NukaCola

VengefulKron

Aug 17, 2018
Just want to point out chesterfieldred didnt upload anything, thats the actual dev release post link. They have said multiple times they are fine with people sharing the game here but not to use their own links that can affect bandwidth for the paying patrons.

You should correct that asap and re-upload using your own mega.
Oh, that's one hell of an oof.

Reuploads: / /

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
This is so heavy GPU bound since the Streaming got so optimized in Unreal for big Data the CPU Streaming overhead is minimal by now

I tried to get rid of most useless post processing now and trying to push the streaming pipe still first 7 build (lets see how the new Procedural RIG overhead difference will be, now that it becomes directly comparable) :)

The CPU runs in Power Save mode by now rarely 2 mostly 1.58 GHZ

Though no Grass collision or any vegetation simulation yet neither Wind nothing, static Panorama as it can be for now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
at 100 000$/month, i wish Steve will add himself as a model so we can play with him... LMAO.
I once suggested that on the patreon page with the added tongue in cheek of suggesting possessing him and leaving in the minotaur cave. Oddly he wasn't too keen on the suggestion, can't imagine why....

• Haha
Reactions: Krosos

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I really like the new lighting model but man, it murders my 1060, guess i'll cap it at 30 fps until i get a better card, presumably a 3060 that i'm guessing will drop around holiday, until then i'd argue 30 FPS is worth it though.

3.80 star(s) 169 Votes