Jul 23, 2018
Hello everyone, this may have already been asked, but I did not find the answer to my question.
how to fix this error?
I did not find this file in the folder (.uproject)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
The custom armor/weapons models are license protected, but the custom hair/horns models can be found on Wild Sanctum (check my signature for invite).

Wait a minute... are you saying we can have the characters models to mod the game and you are "licensed" to share them with other contents/mods creators!??? Is that your "secret magic wand" for creating all that crazy stuff!??

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Were the models purchased?
Yes, the weapon/armor models were purchased on CGTrader so they are under a license and can't be re-distributed.
Wait a minute... are you saying we can have the characters models to mod the game and you are "licensed" to share them with other contents/mods creators!??? Is that your "secret magic wand" for creating all that crazy stuff!??
No. There's no secret magic either imo. People make or import crazy stuff to WL and share with community on the discords. Custom models can be found online with licenses that allow you to further share the models, and it's not that difficult to import them if you are willing to learn some basics of a tool like Blender for example.

I do use ReShade though, to enhance the visuals 1 or 2 levels above for images. There are many who don't and produce great results with sandbox lighting alone as well. Check out the fan art thread to see what can be done - https://f95zone.to/threads/wild-life-fan-art.199518/ - I have posted a ton of stuff there from a few prolific creators, that should give you a better idea what can be done in WL.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I tried to DL the E5 version. Didn't give me the game. But it did put a lot of shit I didn't want on my computer. Stuff like some kind of shadowmaker or what-ever it was called. I just want to play the game. But nothing to do with it was in that DL.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I DL'd it through Pixeldrain this time and it gave me the game. Someone may want to check the other one and see, because someone put a lot of crap that isn't the game in that DL site.

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
Does anyone knows about an decent VR display that support most of things and doesn´t cost like a second hand car? It´s for a friend..

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
The oculus, The VINE, The Steam VR. What is your budget?
Defintly less budget than those :KEK:

Im specially looking for info about cheapest ones ( rare ), with decent quality and funtionality, i was checking the most popular (medium quality) and minimum wage is 300 for a Quest or Pico, i dont even know if i will like to use it too much so i dont want to spend that much..

So even knowing can be no so soft quality... i also wouldnt spend more than 100 or 150 max honestly..

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Defintly less budget than those :KEK:

Im specially looking for info about cheapest ones ( rare ), with decent quality and funtionality, i was checking the most popular (medium quality) and minimum wage is 300 for a Quest or Pico, i dont even know if i will like to use it too much so i dont want to spend that much..

So even knowing can be no so soft quality... i also wouldnt spend more than 100 or 150 max honestly..

the vive focus plus costs around $145 on ebay, however if you want more bang for your buck go with Quest 2 which usually costs around $200.

since you prefer price ranges from 100 to 150, then go with the vive focus plus then.

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020

the vive focus plus costs around $145 on ebay, however if you want more bang for your buck go with Quest 2 which usually costs around $200.

since you prefer price ranges from 100 to 150, then go with the vive focus plus then.
Big quality difference between Quest 2 and vive focus? 50 dollars is not huge budget difference to be said..

I forgat to mention that i want them for the laptop.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Big quality difference between Quest 2 and vive focus? 50 dollars is not huge budget difference to be said..

I forgat to mention that i want them for the laptop.
vive focus is compatible with laptops.

Does VIVE work on laptops?

Yes, as long as your laptop meets the system requirements for VIVE Pro 2. If your laptop does not have a DisplayPort port but has a Mini DisplayPort port instead, use the Mini DisplayPort-to-DisplayPort adapter that came with VIVE Pro 2.

Reactions: DarkFernando

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
vive focus is compatible with laptops.

Does VIVE work on laptops?

Yes, as long as your laptop meets the system requirements for VIVE Pro 2. If your laptop does not have a DisplayPort port but has a Mini DisplayPort port instead, use the Mini DisplayPort-to-DisplayPort adapter that came with VIVE Pro 2.
Good to know, do you know also how audio works? Can i use my own headphones connected to it?

3.80 star(s) 167 Votes