djr7

Mar 20, 2018
Can you advise where to start or some sort of tutor?
I open those animation tab and dont understand any, lol
1. create a new pose model
2. select the character, go to "custom" and click "create custom", this will create all the poseable controllers (bones) in your character's hierarchy
3. add in your animation sequencer and open it up
4. Select a bone from your character's hierarchy, such as the "Full Torso". In your animation sequencer click the green "+object"
5. click the blue "+Track" button, click transformer, and add in your position and rotation.
you have now added the ability to animate the position and rotation of the torso
6.move the track to any point in the timeline and click the "Add keyframe" diamond icon after adjusting the torso to whatever position/rotation
7. additionally you can click the Curves option at the bottom of the animation sequencer to view the curvature of the values rather than just the keyframes and adjust the curves.

some useful shortcuts
Ctrl+Scroll wheel to zoom in and out
Right Click Drag to move the timeframe around

There should be an official tutorial up at some point

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
by Q3 2026 they might start on adding a story and shaping it into a game instead of a free roam gallery.
It will never be a game. Hell, right now the jury still out if it will ever even run without melting computers again.
Not that UE4 ever had any optimization worth the name, it just didn't need a super computer to brute force.

hieucamdau

Mar 20, 2019
by Q3 2026 they might start on adding a story and shaping it into a game instead of a free roam gallery.
My god, all the way till 2026 ? I've following this game since 2018-2019 but still, the game is incomplete with tons of sex animations without any story

May 31, 2021
My god, all the way till 2026 ? I've following this game since 2018-2019 but still, the game is incomplete with tons of sex animations without any story
That's why we like it.
No grinding, no time lost, just the sweet stuff.(y)
Of course the game assets could be reused to make a story mode for those with plenty of free time, but most of us would skip that.:)

3.80 star(s) 166 Votes