lethargicpond93

May 18, 2019
In game, hit I to open a character menu, choose Custom, there you can change some proportions, hair style, clothes and colors.

You can also go to any character and hit E to interact with them, then choose Possess and then again Customize them.

Some characters have clothes, proportions and sex positions unique to them.
well i guess i ended up with a bad copy (again), i get a fatal error crash when i press I,Y,E and almost every thing else. mega ain't what it used to be.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019

Hey everyone,
its time for an other status update!
We have been working on several things recently:
The level is getting a few different areas improved such as new assets for the Kerpali village, we got some flora assets for the environment and we made advances in the landscape shader.

The Hyena animations are in progress now, here is a sneak peek on a few movement cycles.
We started to implement the Vertical Slice Quest sequence. There isnt much to show there yet but we can tell you already its going to be about an Arena Combat Challenge, a Hunting Episode and a few Dialogue parts.
Further we also processed all sex animations we have so far into a nice organized so you can see what exists and what will come to the next build:

Also: One of our dedicated community members Smooth Yoda took the time to make a quick little tutorial for the folks around here that are still new to the whole patreon and download thing (thanks for that mate :) . If you want to know about it, check out this:

If you experience someone asking a question about how to get the latest build or so, showing him this will be the best help.

All in all its looking very good so far with the Vertical Slice - we are on schedule. Also the next build which should come in July is looking well. More about that in the coming updates.

Cheers everyone,
-Wild Life Team

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
well i guess i ended up with a bad copy (again), i get a fatal error crash when i press I,Y,E and almost every thing else. mega ain't what it used to be.
Damn.

Well, if you get a working copy, I forgot to add that during sex you can also customize all participants by choosing Custom at the top and then choosing which one you want to customize from the drop menu that's also at the top.

U

User_812995

keep getting a fatal error crash, as well as had to download a XAPOFX1_5.dll and X3DAudio1_7.dll also ain't there suppose to be a character creation or is a black woman all u get?
Maya isn't Black, lol, she is more like a Native American if her name is in reference to the Mayans

Jun 3, 2019
I got this error:
Untitled.png

How do I fix that?
I don't think that I should have an issue with the video card if I can play the witcher 3 and apex.. right..?

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Thats a solid card, should work fine. You sure nothing else is clogging your VRAM?
Maybe the gpu driver is out of date. Some of these problems got fixed by upgrading drivers.

Reactions: nm79

lethargicpond93

May 18, 2019
Damn.

Well, if you get a working copy, I forgot to add that during sex you can also customize all participants by choosing Custom at the top and then choosing which one you want to customize from the drop menu that's also at the top.
well 30 downloads later the best i can get is a random crash when walking or running and when i press E. perhaps it's just my end. know much about (AMD Radeon Protohd 6520G version 18,43,2711,0), ain't my issue is is?

Maya isn't Black, lol, she is more like a Native American if her name is in reference to the Mayans
black was just a universal tag, but yea lol native american was a more appropriate description.

Reactions: User_812995

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
AMD Radeon Protohd 6520G
Oh, a laptop. It could be a case of running out of gpu memory, or simply a lack of power and features.
I'd try to increase gpu memory allocation in the bios, but if that doesn't work, the game may simply be incompatible with that GPU.

That's often the case with laptops unless they're very recent gaming ones.

Shiny Milotic

Sep 4, 2016
Woah, holy shit. Just discovered this game, and it's amazing.
Let me ask a noob question tho: how often is it updated? A small update every 2 months?

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
A small update every 2 months?
Depends what you consider "small"
But yes, about every 2 months is right and the update normally consists of a bunch of new sex animations, maybe a new character, technical improvements (the cum update was nice) and some small fixes. Next update apparently will have combat.

Shiny Milotic

Sep 4, 2016
Depends what you consider "small"
But yes, about every 2 months is right and the update normally consists of a bunch of new sex animations, maybe a new character, technical improvements (the cum update was nice) and some small fixes. Next update apparently will have combat.
Oh, that's awesome, thanks!
And yeah, I didn't mean to sound offensive when I said "small". It's just that for a game of such scope, I can only assume takes a shit ton of work lol

also to add what the poster said above, the next update is coming in july, most likely 2-3 weeks from now
Great! Thank you!

Do you guys know if we will be able to create our own characters down the line?

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Oh, that's awesome, thanks!
And yeah, I didn't mean to sound offensive when I said "small". It's just that for a game of such scope, I can only assume takes a shit ton of work lol

Great! Thank you!

Do you guys know if we will be able to create our own characters down the line?
all unreal games take a shit ton of time for updates
not sure if they'll let us customize the characters maybe, but the main characters are gonna be maya and a male version of her.

Reactions: nm79
3.80 star(s) 166 Votes