Mar 18, 2018
Why are any of you surprised at the slow development time? I mentioned it before in this thread, that the Patreon model actively disincentivizes finishing games. This game is pulling in $120 grand a month. That's almost $1.5 fucking million a year. Why would they ever give up that gravy train and actually put out a complete product? No, they'll put out the absolute bare minimum of content each update; just enough to keep the retards giving them cash, and just enough to continue development indefinitely.
Smug arse who doesn't know how game development + building a company from scratch works

redMountain26

Sep 23, 2021
Dungeon project

This project took me almost a month but it was worth it. Now you can enjoy and explore. To get the idea what it is here's a few shots.

View attachment 1796671 View attachment 1796672 View attachment 1796673 View attachment 1796675 View attachment 1796676

View attachment 1796690

Prison project

This was the biggest room i have created so enjoy as well. I am not gonna tell you what is in it so you can find out on your own.

View attachment 1796687

View attachment 1796691

Also if anybody has good pc that can run dungeon and prison at the same time here's a project with all rooms:

Sir, you are a genius. Thank you for sharing! It would be awesome to have everyone's creations on a folder or something

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Smug arse who doesn't know how game development + building a company from scratch works
You're absolutely right. When a company like Ubisoft or EA or Devolver or Daedalic, etc wants to fund a game, they pay the employee's salaries with no expectation of returns on their investment, because they just want to fund development as a patron. That's exactly how game development works.

• Angry
Reactions: Obsidian_Flame

samuel28

Jun 25, 2018
because there are no more fragmented download options, my internet is too bad for a download of such weight

poiuzxcklj

Mar 31, 2020
Do you have specific suggestions?
i have a suggestion, why not make it a survival type game where you build a little house or something, gather things, and find other characters in the wild you can capture, have sex with, etc? Give up on the story line/fetch quest stuff and just go for Minecraft type or other survival type game (I haven't played any of them but i think i get the gist of what they are)

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
It's hurts me. This one little UE4 project took years by now and still nothing, I mean in direction. How many BIG games came out since they ... whatever.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
i have a suggestion, why not make it a survival type game where you build a little house or something, gather things, and find other characters in the wild you can capture, have sex with, etc? Give up on the story line/fetch quest stuff and just go for Minecraft type or other survival type game (I haven't played any of them but i think i get the gist of what they are)
Skyrim LE / SE + Sexlab - OSex - Ostim with 10k animations.

Reactions: jaboney

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I'm a $10.00 patreon, yet it's still easier to download the game via f95zone, lol.

The launcher wants me to login, but I can't specify which browser and I forgot my patreon password.
The mega refuses to download through Firefox / Brave, says I have to install their app. I'm literally downloading 11.8 gb file from UploadHaven and my browser has no problem with the buffer, but Mega claims otherwise.

3.80 star(s) 169 Votes