subyero

Apr 12, 2020
Dungeon project

This project took me almost a month but it was worth it. Now you can enjoy and explore. To get the idea what it is here's a few shots.

View attachment 1796671 View attachment 1796672 View attachment 1796673 View attachment 1796675 View attachment 1796676

View attachment 1796690

Prison project

This was the biggest room i have created so enjoy as well. I am not gonna tell you what is in it so you can find out on your own.

View attachment 1796687

View attachment 1796691

Also if anybody has good pc that can run dungeon and prison at the same time here's a project with all rooms:

Man this is great :D

But for now, as the game isn't optimized for things like this, this is even hell on a high end pc.

See whats its running on mine.

RTX 3090
AMD 5900X
32GB RAM
4k Display

All Settings on max

The funny thing is, while i'm running through the level, the ram raised up to max at some points.
Will be great to see, when they do the optimization of game.
1652111705094.png

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
Decrease ur gpu over clock
I'm not overclocking my rig. It's a standard default hardware setup. I tried using the Wagnard Tools TDL manipulator..also tried changing it manually to increase the value. No luck either way. Double checked the nvidia settings were dedicating the graphics card to the game, not some cpu default... turned off a lot of the fancier settings... tweaked the power settings a couple times for performance/quality but even that was supposed to only be a deal for laptops. Double-re-checked-installed my drivers... i dunno. Even tried running the included unreal prerequisites package that the game includes as an extra. The game seems to run smoothly for me with no stutter or graphical issues and then BOOM, D3D device lost about the same couple minutes in, whether i'm in combat or not just walking around. It's depressing.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I actually know how to fully use sandbox in every conceivable way. I was curious how you guys use it.

So you still prefer to use the T menu based system and spawned characters? Interesting. Do you use the placed characters and placed sex scene system at all?
I do place characters and often use that system to set up scenarios and scenes for screenshots, but I don't really use the placed sex scene system at all. I prefer to do it the old fashioned way simply because it feels more immersive to have the character I'm controlling initiate the scene.

Reactions: hakarlman

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
Man this is great :D

But for now, as the game isn't optimized for things like this, this is even hell on a high end pc.

See whats its running on mine.

RTX 3090
AMD 5900X
32GB RAM
4k Display

All Settings on max

The funny thing is, while i'm running through the level, the ram raised up to max at some points.
Will be great to see, when they do the optimization of game.
View attachment 1801587
Yeah, it realy needs to be more optimized. I have RTX2080 and the whole level runs only on 8fps so that is why I decided to split dungeon and prison into two separate files. Originally it was in one file but the most demanding thing is the charachters so by getting rid all of them the fps will heavelly increase.

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
It's great work, but it's way too overkill on my PC, especially Horny Jail. I mean why are there even groups situated outside the prison? They're just slowing everything to a crawl, and I don't even see them in action (unless I clip through or press tab ofc). Maybe a lower end version of these levels would be preferred? A version without any of the poses, sex anims or gargantuan penis models, which basically consists most of the wall decor in the dungeon project.

I will say though, the bathroom setup in the prison is kinda kinky and creative
I was original testing how far you can go in terms of creating your own level and what you can possibly create in them and then i decided to released it. I will admit it is pretty overkill and i wish we have more options in sandbox, like creating a real playable fighting arena. Many of the charachters dont have default poser but it is more of a combination of two different posers to create a new one. But much more better thing will be if we could have the ability to create our own posers. Also how many fps do you have in prison and dungeon separately?

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
The one thing I wish right now is that we can share our own made up props and simply importing it from one level to another. Right now you can only do it just by copying the specific assets from one json file to another file.

Reactions: Slayer128

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
Sometimes when you change resolution, it tends to uncheck the fullscreen option. But other than that, I've not experienced any issue with fullscreen.
Regarding the screenshot. I'm not aware of a way to create screenshot in the game. I used printscreen for my screenshot.
If there is a way to make a screenshot in the game directly, then I'd asume it's saved in the same location where presets/sandbox stuff is saved. You get there by typing %appdata% in the search bar from start menu
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\WildLifeC\Saved
i fixed it thanks i went to the resolution and it was set to 1028 by 720 so i set it back to 1080 and hit apply and it went to fullscreen thanks

Markus55

Jan 4, 2022
Can anybody post here a full tutorial on how to insert images into sandbox? No matter what i try it does not work. Do you need a specific file type like PNG or JPG. The file route from my browser does not work.

Reactions: issor

subyero

Apr 12, 2020
I was original testing how far you can go in terms of creating your own level and what you can possibly create in them and then i decided to released it. I will admit it is pretty overkill and i wish we have more options in sandbox, like creating a real playable fighting arena. Many of the charachters dont have default poser but it is more of a combination of two different posers to create a new one. But much more better thing will be if we could have the ability to create our own posers. Also how many fps do you have in prison and dungeon separately?
yeah i can agree to that. the sandbox has so much potential. you could even create your own game out of that one, or atleast create own storys later on. pretty amazing when they put more flexibilty inside of that.

based on 2022.05.06_Shipping_Full_Build_1

and your horny jail savefile:

prison: 20-23 running around, 25-26 staying
1652123435877.png
dungeon:25 running around, 31/32 staying and moving a bit with the camera
1652123302412.png

and that one was really funny tho :D

1652123376310.png

DashUOfficial

Mar 14, 2022
VR most certainly works, it's just jank with the shortcut ALT+0. You'll have to set the scene you want up first before activating it with ALT+0, then make sure you've enabled your HMD before starting the game in SteamVR.

3.80 star(s) 169 Votes