May 4, 2020
Since nobody wants to share any sandbox saves i guess i'll share two of the ones I've made that I deem alright.
Extract with winrar/7zip to the WildlifeC folder in your AppData (WildlifeC > Saved > SandboxSaveGames > MySaves

The sand room OASIS goes to the old wild life map folder, and the one entitled "SHOWROOM" goes to the showroom folder

The wooden bar save file has a bathroom, a hot bartender, and an outside marketplace. Creds to duck_fucker though, 'cause the wooden bar one is ultimately based off of his bar save file from previous pages
I don't have a save file. What's up with that? I have played the demo, but nothing.

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Guys, have you checked your GPU temperatures while running this game? My GTX 1080 with hybrid cooler is getting temps as high as 80c in this game! With other games highest temp that I noticed was 70c after couple hours of playing. I am stress testing my PC atm just in case and so far all is running as cool as it should with a hybrid GPU. Only Wild Life is somehow causing it to go over 80c.

Is there a way, without butchering graphical fidelity, to custom optimize the game to run more stable and cooler?

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
Guys, have you checked your GPU temperatures while running this game? My GTX 1080 with hybrid cooler is getting temps as high as 80c in this game! With other games highest temp that I noticed was 70c after couple hours of playing. I am stress testing my PC atm just in case and so far all is running as cool as it should with a hybrid GPU. Only Wild Life is somehow causing it to go over 80c.

Is there a way, without butchering graphical fidelity, to custom optimize the game to run more stable and cooler?
maybe just on your side my 1060 6 gig runs it fine on all epic settings 45-58 fps for hours while im recording videos

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019

With 1070 I was around 65-70 on old machine. With 3070, I'm at 55 in the village. Maxed graphics in both cases

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017

My single fan air-cooled 1050 ti holds steady at 70 degrees, which is well within safe operating temps. 80 for a 1080 is pretty close to your max safe operating temp, but it's still a few degrees below that point, so hypothetically you should be fine. If you've left your framerate uncapped try capping it, that's usually the biggest culprit afaik. What resolution are you playing at?

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018

do you have a small case with bad airflow ? that may have something to do with it since i have a very large case

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
do you have a small case with bad airflow ? that may have something to do with it since i have a very large case
You may be on to something here. It's smaller sized case, airflow is decent though. But I did try to open the side panel and temps got down in few minutes by 6c. I will also try removing dust near all the fans, hopefully that will also bring it down.

My single fan air-cooled 1050 ti holds steady at 70 degrees, which is well within safe operating temps. 80 for a 1080 is pretty close to your max safe operating temp, but it's still a few degrees below that point, so hypothetically you should be fine. If you've left your framerate uncapped try capping it, that's usually the biggest culprit afaik. What resolution are you playing at?
I switch between 1080p and 1440p depending on the map. The fps difference between these resolutions as big as the fps difference from changing the level of post processing, effects and shadows. Pulling those to the low setting will give me 50-60 more fps.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Is there a story mode actually released? Or have they not yet released it yet?
There is a short story mode already available to select in main menu. But dont expect too much because its just a sort of introduction of gameplay and a few kinky quests. The main factor currently is the sandbox where u can freeroam and try out all sex animations with all npcs and minigames ....there are plenty of it and really great made if you have a good GPU and processor in ur machine.
U can now in this version also built your own levels and npc's etc...

Mar 10, 2018
Captura de pantalla (816).png
So i have been making this camp for everyone to use with some lore i made for it to make it more "immersive" i should be done with it either today or tomorrow
so far the camp has an Arena , a Bar , Gushop , Shooting range , Ritual Circle
the future stuff will be a S&M Dungeon , Slave work , cages (if possible)
1249321_GF_Signature_2_Kira_GIF.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Kronixen

Fisch5555

Jun 28, 2019
I did not follow the progress for the last few months. Did they work on transitions if you change positions? Or do the animations still kinda instant change to the new position? Are there animations for insertion now? Or do the animations still skip that part? Sry, i am just curious. Thanks in advance.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I wish we had access to the Sandbox source code. There's like 12309019231209 features I want to add via blueprint.

He should consider doing a partial open source to github, share non-critical code so the community can help speed things along. He can make a special license where the only thing people are allowed to do with the code is just modify it to make the game better, that's it, no commercial use nothing.

He could allocate all his coders for single player story, but then let the community work on the sandbox. All the core sandbox elements are pretty much done, just let the hobbyists do the rest of the work. The devs already did all the heavy lifting for sandbox, and they did it very well!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 169 Votes