Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
Sorry to be a pain but. I've tried to downloading this from various links in the OP and keep getting these error messages. Do we know if the packs are incomplete or otherwise missing files?
error1.PNG error2.PNG

It could be an issue on my side of course. But this is a relatively new PC and I've had no issues running any other unreal games.

exter

May 29, 2017
Sorry to be a pain but. I've tried to downloading this from various links in the OP and keep getting these error messages. Do we know if the packs are incomplete or otherwise missing files?
View attachment 1883065 View attachment 1883066

It could be an issue on my side of course. But this is a relatively new PC and I've had no issues running any other unreal games.
Those look like DirectX errors. Maybe try reinstalling the newest direct x 11 and/or 12, or whatever you are using.

Jan 1, 2021
View attachment 1883065 View attachment 1883066

Try to install all the direct x drivers, beginning with dx9.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I swear if this will be another update without considering the needs of the average Kral x Maya enjoyer I will riot (in Minecraft).
the next update is this week, i expect a lot of male kerpali x maya scenes so maybe with kral as well
they added the horseman which shares Skelton with minotaur so i expect more mino x maya/shey animations

they did say that they'll try to add another mini game scene with Maya maybe a group, lets see!!
friday cant come fast enough

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolwut365

Geographic

Jul 27, 2020
Do I need any special software to run this game or anything I should do for it to work properly?

Ps can it run in windows 11?

Would appreciate it if someone can give me some info on these issues

Last edited:

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Do I need any special software to run this game or anything I should do for it to work properly?

Ps can it run in windows 11?

Would appreciate it if someone can give me some info on these issues
Would be easier to just download it and try, no? After all, what if someone tried it on their Win11 system and it worked -> they say "it works" -> you try, it fails? Only one way to find out whether it runs on your specific combination of software and hardware.

As for "special software": none required beyond what you might need for any other run-of-the-mill game (like DirectX). Installation spoiler in the OP mentions nothing of the sort + it worked out of the box for me, for what THAT is worth.

Reactions: he_found_you

Geographic

Jul 27, 2020
Would be easier to just download it and try, no? After all, what if someone tried it on their Win11 system and it worked -> they say "it works" -> you try, it fails? Only one way to find out whether it runs on your specific combination of software and hardware.

As for "special software": none required beyond what you might need for any other run-of-the-mill game (like DirectX). Installation spoiler in the OP mentions nothing of the sort + it worked out of the box for me, for what THAT is worth.
Thanks, I guess you're right, as for my hardware and software combinations, I have an i7 RTX 3060 with 16 GB RAM and 6GB VRAM

Sylwio122

Sep 8, 2019
If anyone from here has a big influence on the game, please suggest that the developers add furry more like human than kerpali. My guess is that creating new models is quite difficult, so adding furry skin for existing human models would suffice. After all, we have wings, rabbit and deer ears and a tail so I think it won't be that hard to add such a skin if the finished mechanics are already on kerpals. Another option would be to add a furry outfit.

Last edited:

qwertypoiuy

May 30, 2017
is this just a sandbox and sex scene gallery?
do they have a story mode or something? cause last time I was play it is only have single story and it is end so short
the other just a free mode since I wasn't likely into it

3.80 star(s) 169 Votes